Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. (3864 Views)

Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal / She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:12am On Oct 25, 2018
Good morning to you all. No long story. I only want to bring to our notice that LIVINDEAD has just declined my offer of taking him to see a consultant via a text message . I got a text from him through the number he sent which is 09081534372 that he is sorry,he can't come to Enugu.I tried reaching him on phone to know his reasons and fears but he refused picking my calls. Well,I'm still willing to help him get the diagnosis and treatment if he is genuine,i will still give him up to this Saturday to show up.But if all he has being doing is to lie about his health and use it to scam people,then its very disappointing. LIVINGDEAD your chances of getting help stands till Saturday.God bless you all for all the love and support you showed him.

12 Likes

Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by henrybomb(m): 9:15am On Oct 25, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Good morning to you all. No long story. I only want to bring to our notice that LIVINDEAD has just declined my offer of taking him to see a consultant via a text message . I got a text from him through the number he sent which is 09081534372 that he is sorry,he can't come to Enugu.I tried [quote author=JONNYSPUTE post=72392666] Good morning to you all. No long story. I only want to bring to our notice that LIVINDEAD has just declined my offer of taking him to see a consultant via a text message . I got a text from him through the number he sent which is 09081534372 that he is sorry,he can't come to Enugu.I tried reaching him on phone to know his reasons and fears but he refused picking my calls. Well,I'm still willing to help him get the diagnosis and treatment if he is genuine and will still give him up to this Saturday to show up.But if all he has being doing is to lie about his health and use it to scam people,then its very disappointing. LIVINGDEAD your chances of getting help stands till Saturday.God bless you all for all the love and support you showed him.
You have done your best, God sees your heart.

7 Likes

Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by donbachi(m): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2018
Maybe him need cashew
Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:41am On Oct 25, 2018
donbachi:
Maybe him need cashew
. Hmmm. Is the cashew as you said more important than his health? Or maybe he is not genuine?
Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2018
Livingdead dude take the offer. Wtf? Do you just like wailing about your health?

1 Like

Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by donbachi(m): 11:25am On Oct 25, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Hmmm. Is the cashew as you said more important than his health? Or maybe he is not genuine?
na d koko b dat...geniune or nt
Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by Ishilove: 11:27am On Oct 25, 2018
He is a scammer.

14 Likes

Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:29am On Oct 25, 2018
donbachi:
na d koko b dat...geniune or nt
.. So what you are implying is that we should be sending him money even if he lying about his health?
Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:30am On Oct 25, 2018
Ishilove:
He is a scammer.
.. I will still give him the benefit of doubt till Saturday.
Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 25, 2018
LivingDead haba! Take the offer bkonu. Or is it u just prefer writing endless threads on nairaland complaining about ur ailment? Here is a chance for u to treat that ailment once and for all and be able to focus on ur dreams sickness free. It could be God dat is offering u dis one chance. Dont throw it away!
Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by donbachi(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. So what you are implying is that we should be sending him money even if he lying about his health?
the only reason he rejected that very help,shows he's not ready.rather,him want use am collect cashew.na wetin i mean b dat.

2 Likes

Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2018
donbachi:
the only reason he rejected that very help,shows he's not ready.rather,him want use am collect cashew.na wetin i mean b dat.
.. Ok bro.
Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin LivingDead a.k.a DeadRat/FrustratedRat a.k.a My throat is paining me and I'm jobless and working as a teacher a.k.a I dont have money to buy drugs but I have money to come online grin

Two more days for you to accept the offer or your days of scamming on Nairaland is officially OVER! grin grin I pity all those people wey don give am money for him previous monikers

13 Likes

Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by Oloruntobi4382(m): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
Smartini:
grin LivingDead a.k.a DeadRat grin

Two more days for you to accept the offer or your days of scamming on Nairaland is officially OVER! grin grin I pity all those people wey don give am money for him precious monikers
point Of correction. FustratedRat not DeadRat. the two are different.
Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by Divay22(f): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
Oloruntobi4382:
point Of correction. FustratedRat not DeadRat. the two are different.
He's right.
They are both same..

I knew he won't accept it grin grin, same reason many don't offer to assist him again.... Tell him to drop his acct number and see him do so faster than lightening grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by pacificman: 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Good morning to you all. No long story. I only want to bring to our notice that LIVINDEAD has just declined my offer of taking him to see a consultant via a text message . I got a text from him through the number he sent which is 09081534372 that he is sorry,he can't come to Enugu.I tried reaching him on phone to know his reasons and fears but he refused picking my calls. Well,I'm still willing to help him get the diagnosis and treatment if he is genuine,i will still give him up to this Saturday to show up.But if all he has being doing is to lie about his health and use it to scam people,then its very disappointing. LIVINGDEAD your chances of getting help stands till Saturday.God bless you all for all the love and support you showed him.

you are a good man with a kind heart and you offered to help him from your heart as long as your intention wasnt to mine his skull..lol..na joke..in oshiomoles voice livingdead can go and die if he wants to die and my only pain is mad people like this would always stop real people with problems from getting the help they need,again you are a good man as its not easy to help and you are not arrogant like the little miss czarina

3 Likes

Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
pacificman:

you are a good man with a kind heart and you offered to help him from your heart as long as your intention wasnt to mine his skull..lol..na joke..in oshiomoles voice livingdead can so and die if he wants to die and my only pain is mad people like this would always stop real people with problems from getting the help they need,again you are a good man as its not easy to help and you are not arrogant like the little miss czarina
.. My bro,I ve been following his thread and I discussed with my wife about us helping him. To be honest,I had to lie to her telling her is a close family friend that has been sick and need to see our family ENT Dr and she accepted we should help him. She is not even aware I don't know him. Before I got a text from living stone this morning that he won't be coming,she has already asked me when my visitor is arriving and I told her on or before Saturday.If he is genuine, we are willing to help but to send him money,walahi,I can't.

5 Likes

Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by victorian(f): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
Most of you don't know livingdead is a scammer and a sadist. He derives joy talking about all his jumbo mumbo life. He thrives on all your emotions. I just read his ramblings, he is about die, he will soon die, he's on the verge of dieing , I shake my head smile and move on.

Let him just die once and for all

Una get his time sha

Bloody scammer!

1 Like

Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by czarina(f): 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
pacificman:

you are a good man with a kind heart and you offered to help him from your heart as long as your intention wasnt to mine his skull..lol..na joke..in oshiomoles voice livingdead can so and die if he wants to die and my only pain is mad people like this would always stop real people with problems from getting the help they need,again you are a good man as its not easy to help and you are not arrogant like the little miss czarina
Thunder fire your worthless existence for ever mentioning me. Ediot. You big humble fool, go and dash your sobstory co-idiot some money na.
Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by pacificman: 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. My bro,I ve been following his thread and I discussed with my wife about us helping him. To be honest,I had to lie to her telling her is a close family friend that has been sick and need to see our family ENT Dr and she accepted we should help him. She is not even aware I don't know him. Before I got a text from living stone this morning that he won't be coming,she has already asked me when my visitor is arriving and I told her on or before Saturday.If he is genuine, we are willing to help but to send him money,walahi,I can't.

God bless you and your wife.AMEN

1 Like

Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
lefulefu:
LivingDead haba! Take the offer bkonu. Or is it u just prefer writing endless threads on nairaland complaining about ur ailment? Here is a chance for u to treat that ailment once and for all and be able to focus on ur dreams sickness free. It could be God dat is offering u dis one chance. Dont throw it away!
wow.. A lot has been said about me. But i always appreciate your comments. I'm not fake and i'm not ungrateful. I just have some fears and i'm cash strapped. I never said i didn't work [teach]. But i'm ineffective whenever i get an attack. Some of my threads specified my meagre pay due to my managing in a small school [with SSCE] who understand my situation but keep me due to my brilliance. I wonder where people are getting their info from. This would have been a good time to travel as we are on mid-term break but I can only get like 1k and get to benin [UBTH] if some one in Edo state is willing to help out. I'm cowardly and claustrophic. Enugu is too far for me to cope with in a bus. I will be eternally grateful for jonny.spute offer. For now, i remain a tragedian who finds solace/catharsis in his writings. I never hid my identity after changing my moniker. I used frustratedrat and emergencycase before now. I understand people here are tired of my ranting. I will switch my emotional outburst to book writing

3 Likes

Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by czarina(f): 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
I just knew it was going to unfold this way, started suspecting his motives when I kept seeing him online till early morning only for him to come and drop one yeye number on my mention saying he was sleeping. Me that spent the whole night on my Nairaland/on my computer. You've done your part, God bless you. Don't bother the scammer... Was following his stories from his plenty monikers and I thought I should help out this one time to see if he could stop the wailing. Ends up being what I suspected.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by pacificman: 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
czarina:
Thunder fire your worthless existence for ever mentioning me. Ediot. You big humble fool, go and dash your sobstory co-idiot some money na.

you are missing the point little dumb dumb..i wasnt telling you not to be careful about helping...you were too arrogant about it,as i said its not everyone that can help and its hard for little kids like you to help but am sure you will go on instagram and beg..LOL..learn to be kind hearted and as i said i pity anyone that would even go into a relationship with you..frustrated church rat

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by pacificman: 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
czarina:
I just knew it was going to unfold this way, started suspecting his motives when I kept seeing him online till early morning only for him to come and drop one yeye number on my mention saying he was sleeping. Me that spent the whole night on my Nairaland/[b]on my compute[/b]r. You've done your part, God bless you. Don't bother the scammer... Was following his stories from his plenty monikers and I thought I should help out this one time to see if he could stop the wailing. Ends up being what I suspected.

you want everyone to know you have a computer..hahahaha..i bet say na face me i face you na him you day stay...lol...i get your time..i remember livingdead accepting your offer and you changed like buhari and made a Zturn because you no get shi shi...na mouth you day make

1 Like

Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by Eberechi24(f): 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
LivingDead:
wow.. A lot has been said about me. But i always appreciate your comments. I'm not fake and i'm not ungrateful. I just have some fears and i'm cash strapped. I never said i didn't work [teach]. But i'm ineffective whenever i get an attack. Some of my threads specified my meagre pay due to my managing a small school who understand my situation but keep me due to my brilliance. I wonder where people are getting their info from. This would have been a good time to travel as we are on mid-term break but I can only get like 1k and get to benin [UBTH] if some one in Edo state is willing to help out. I'm claustrophic. Enugu is too far for me to cope with in a bus. I will be eternally grateful for jonny.spute offer. For now, i remain a tragedian who finds solace/catharsis in his writings
Borrow from your friends or use any of your tangible as a collateral. This is life time offer o

4 Likes

Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by pacificman: 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
LivingDead:
wow.. A lot has been said about me. But i always appreciate your comments. I'm not fake and i'm not ungrateful. I just have some fears and i'm cash strapped. I never said i didn't work [teach]. But i'm ineffective whenever i get an attack. Some of my threads specified my meagre pay due to my managing in a small school [with SSCE] who understand my situation but keep me due to my brilliance. I wonder where people are getting their info from. This would have been a good time to travel as we are on mid-term break but I can only get like 1k and get to benin [UBTH] if some one in Edo state is willing to help out. I'm claustrophic. Enugu is too far for me to cope with in a bus. I will be eternally grateful for jonny.spute offer. For now, i remain a tragedian who finds solace/catharsis in his writings. But i understand people here are tired of my ranting. I will switch my emotional outburst to book writing

yeye boy nobody will give you a dime infact even 20naira...czarina you offered to help and he accepted your offer and you changed like a bloody chameleon

1 Like

Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by czarina(f): 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
pacificman:

you want everyone to know you have a computer..hahahaha..i bet say na face me i face you na him you day stay...lol...i get your time..i remember livingdead accepting your offer and you changed like buhari and made a Zturn because you no get shi shi...na mouth you day make
Then the poverty around you must really be crippling if see owning a computer as a big deal. That confirms you're one barn rat who managed to crawl out of a filth hole.
That said, you're truly not worth my replies. I'm off to my computer again. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by pacificman: 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
everyone livingdead accepted czarina offer and she changed like buhari and i think she should bury her head in shame

2 Likes

Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by pacificman: 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
czarina:
Then the poverty around you must really be crippling if see owning a computer as a big deal. That confirms you're one barn rat who managed to crawl out of a filth hole.
That said, you're truly not worth my replies. I'm off to my computer again. kiss

little kid i started using my own computer when i was in sec school many years ago and i had my own floppy disk in primary school..oops you dont know what they call floppy disk..LOL..am not in your hell hole.na you shoot your self for leg and oh i think its called PC...LOL..dundi

1 Like

Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by TIDDOLL(m): 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
[/b]Livingdead, that dude wallows in sorrow, fake or real !!

Only if he could channel his love for sorrow into creating a master piece literary work.[b]
Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by Giftedhands123: 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Livingdead I think you should make time to see this guy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] / Thing's That Attract Most Men In Ladies / Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.