Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber (73325 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Ayatullah(m): 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
oglalasioux:

Thanks, bro. You are a good writer.

One person wants me to read the Bible. You want me to read the Koran. Our confusion starts there; does god with the capital g need two books (or more) to convince mankind of his existence?

The masquerade analogy you mentioned means you took time to go through my posts. I'm sorry but just as false as the masquerades are, god/gods (insert capital g where necessary) are false.

I'll also like you to know that I read the Koran in 2005/2006 during my National Service in Borno State. It's a good book full of poetic explanations and instructions. My argument is that, just as the Hammurabi codes, the Koran was written by mankind.

I'm not tilted towards atheism. I'm an atheist resulting from a buildup from at least 20 years' research and studies. I read the Bible back to back before I finished junior secondary school. As I grow older, I realize mankind made god/gods (insert capital g where necessary) not the other way around.

Thanks for your educative mention.

As long as you are still breathing there is still chance for you to know and appreciate the fact that you have a Creator, the only ONE God.

If you are a genuine seeker of the truth about God you will definitely find out that atheism even makes nonesense of your very existence.

An atheist claim of no God is as senseless as a mortal saying he/she is not given birth to by a mother!

My brother while you keep breathing I sincerely advise you to know you are not just here on this planet by chance. You are here and will be no more one day just to wake up to the reality of the afterlife, where there will be no excuse.

Even Satan the great deceiver and manipulator of mankind BELIEVES there is GOD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo / Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.