Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber (73327 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Bolognese: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2017
Exactly, even his Friend Governor Fayose, hasn't said anything about the issue, yet people can't see the bigger picture
divinelove:

Guilty of adultery (abi na bigamy lawyers dey call am )which will end him as a pastor

Breach of promise to marry, this is a criminal offence though most ladies dnt kw they shld learn nw its like 419 ie u access her pant using false pretense to marry her big criminal offence with heavy damage on it

She can make up to 500m from this case if proven

Those of u shouting Photoshop hope u can Photoshop bank statement showing all the money transferred to her account by d pastor, what exactly is he paying her for, a confirmed stripper? May be for annoying oil angry

Well d pastor remains innocent until proven guilty sha

Do you know why the pastor is no more talking nw BC lawyers are moderating what he is to say b4 he gives himself away.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Philinho(m): 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
sarrki:
Apostle Suleman is a scammer
u have a nairaland most foolish person award . so no need to answer u.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by biocamera: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nigerians should stop being sentimental and think straight for once.It there ever a smoke without fire.would she be so furious if truly sulamen don't have an affair with her...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by otemanuduno: 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
spartan117:
The thousands who he has led to christ are also itching to tell their stories
Amongst whom are d formerly crippled and blind with d doctors report as proof wink
He led you guys to Christ, the ultimate deceiver of humanity. Ride on.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by spartan117(m): 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
otemanuduno:
He led you guys to Christ, the ultimate deceiver of humanity. Ride on.
I'm riding on! Always moving forward with christ my strengthner wink
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by excanny: 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
divinelove:

Guilty of adultery (abi na bigamy lawyers dey call am )which will end him as a pastor

Breach of promise to marry, this is a criminal offence though most ladies dnt kw they shld learn nw its like 419 ie u access her pant using false pretense to marry her big criminal offence with heavy damage on it

She can make up to 500m from this case if proven

Those of u shouting Photoshop hope u can Photoshop bank statement showing all the money transferred to her account by d pastor, what exactly is he paying her for, a confirmed stripper? May be for annoying oil angry

Well d pastor remains innocent until proven guilty sha

Do you know why the pastor is no more talking nw BC lawyers are moderating what he is to say b4 he gives himself away.

When and where has adultery become a crime?
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Benbellamor: 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
biocamera:
Nigerians should stop being sentimental and think straight for once.It there ever a smoke without fire.would she be so furious if truly sulamen don't have an affair with her...
even more furious when handsomely paid, dont be foolish

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by chinjo(m): 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
Who can battle with the Lord? First it was pastor Enoch Adeboye and now it is Johnson Suleiman who will be the next. Christianity is really under threat.

If a politician opposes the govt he is a thief, if a man of God opposes the govt he is an immoral man. Nigerians shine ur eyes.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by solid3(m): 2:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

That still doesn't prove sexual intercourse, pregnancy nor marriage.
I can stalk anybody around the world, if I want to blackmail him.

Dont tell me this is your level of reasoning

Don't even try to sound spooky here cos obviously it's ur level of reasoninh that's too low.

Time will prove it all.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by mekadmiry(m): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

They are the complainants
Since she was impregnated and locked up as she claims, let her sue now...
What are you even saying.
Is it not pastor that said he will sue for N1billion for false accusations? Unless Keyamo apologizes ?
He should go to court & sue

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
solid3:

Don't even try to sound spooky here cos obviously it's ur level of reasoninh that's too low.

Time will prove it all.

Mr so called Brain,
This your talk doesn't change the fact on ground.
Someone has been shown to be telling lies,

Yet u believed and u claim your reasoning high?
Please swerve
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
mekadmiry:

What are you even saying.
Is it not pastor that said he will sue for N1billion for false accusations? Unless Keyamo apologizes ?
He should go to court & sue

Who is in trouble now?
So thats how u sue every person who brings up wrong accusations against u?

You will only run mad, if u respond to every such person in court.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by mekadmiry(m): 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
eyinjuege:

We aren't talking about moral right or wrong here, just being factual. This is a case involving the police, the law courts. We've heard of blackmail, a criminal offence.
Its wrong for a pastor whether single or married to be involved in fornication or adultery.
So his marital status shouldn't be what makes the affair wrong as a preacher.
He has however denied the allegations. The lady in question equally made some claims about them been traditionally married, which her family members have refuted, and no pictures of such.The picture of the video chat circulating between them can be proved or disproved with forensic analysis by the experts in the field. I believe her lawyer has even suggested this.
I hear there are more video evidences ( and not just pictures or videos of random dicks but one with a face) , pictures of them together on vacation(at least if you're dating someone, you must have a picture together, even if its a selfie). Phone chat records between them- easily gotten by the courts from the networks Mtn/glo etc, even CCTV footage of them entering the same hotel around the small period she said they hooked up.
I'm also surprised that a lady who says a man has promised her marriage is comfortable with the idea of threesomes, is aware of his other lovers and yet suing him- a married man, for breach of marriage promise.
In as much as we want to give a dog a bad name in order to hang it, thread with caution so as not to be used as a pawn in anyone's games.
I'm not into conspiracy theories, but I believe all these claims can be easily investigated.
Though, another question is in what capacity does the pastor know the girl in question? Or is he saying he's never even met her before?
I give up.
You guys amaze me.
Where did the girl say she was comfortable with 3some? She said pastor suggested it, she wasn't ok with it because she doesn't like being touched by a fellow girl.
Did u watch the video at all ?
She was even the one asking police to investigate all the hotels she mentioned, the size of his private part, call logs, tickets, passports.... Didn't u see that part? She even mentioned Daniella Okeke.
That's the problem with us.... We are willing to believe pastor's version because he's a big man in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by viki84(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
Pls O When Did Having Sex Become A Crime In Nigeria? angry
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by FBIL: 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
A 23 year-old harlot has rubbished a man who has planted so many Churches. Chaiiii!! No be me talk am, e dey for Bible. ''Ikpu na ato uto ma na ogbukariri otapiapia.'' Munwa awaa..!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by vivianbelema(f): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
oglalasioux:

You or the randy apostle?

If it's you good luck. If it's the apostle then his name is sorry.
are you Ok
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by 3kay945(m): 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Any update on the pastor and the otobo.. Am more interested in their story cool

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by solid3(m): 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

Mr so called Brain,
This your talk doesn't change the fact on ground.
Someone has been shown to be telling lies,

Yet u believed and u claim your reasoning high?
Please swerve

What facts or evidence have you that are claims are false?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by oglalasioux(m): 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
vivianbelema:
are you Ok

Yes I am. You?

Are you scared of your randy pastor or your non existent god? Your apostle does what he wants and gives offering money to prostitutes because he knows there's no god anywhere, no judgement and no heaven or hell. But he must use the heaven and hell analogy to get as much money as possible from you. At least you can see how he spends the money.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Ayatullah(m): 12:04am On Mar 12, 2017
vivianbelema:
are you Ok

Your profile pix exposed you as one of satan's angels! Quit that deceitful gathering now!
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Inspectorsuga(m): 6:22am On Mar 12, 2017
sarrki:

I will not be a blind Christian

Ur Christianity is for sale, same way u have also sold ur soul to the devil...
I wonder wen anything good will ever start coming out of u.
Any evil opinion/decision dat satisfies ur APC/Hausa Fulani agenda is a top priority for u n ur likes...
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Ayatullah(m): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2017
oglalasioux:

Yes I am. You?

Are you scared of your randy pastor or your non existent god? Your apostle does what he wants and gives offering money to prostitutes because he knows there's no god anywhere, no judgement and no heaven or hell. But he must use the heaven and hell analogy to get as much money as possible from you. At least you can see how he spends the money.

You are not OK because you are tilted towards atheism.

The fact that your father exposed you to Masquerade's fear while growing up and your experience with masquerades is not enough and not an excuse for you to reject the existence of your creator, the only ONE God.

My fear for you is that Satan is the spirit behind Masquerades and if it happens that your father is deep into it, it is very possible that you might have been a product of Masquerade, I mean your father might have requested you from Satan as a child.

This could explain the spiritual conflict you are having in your adulthood which led you to wanting to embrace atheism.

I however see a ray of hope for you as you have confessed the lie behind Masquerades.

All you have to do is pick up an English translation of the Quran read it thoroughly, it will clease your mind, break any satanic link and answer your questions about your existence here on earth and the afterlife and give you the solid assurance that atheism is not an option for you.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Boss13: 10:08am On Mar 12, 2017
3kay945:
Any update on the pastor and the otobo.. Am more interested in their story cool

Keyamo will release update on Monday
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by vivianbelema(f): 11:00am On Mar 12, 2017
Ayatullah:

Your profile pix exposed you as one of satan's angels! Quit that deceitful gathering now!
bless you honey
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by vivianbelema(f): 11:04am On Mar 12, 2017
oglalasioux:

Yes I am. You?

may God have mercy on you dear
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Babytruth: 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
giztzone:
No lady will pardon the husband after hearing or seeing this
One this that keep ringing in my head is this are all lies and after hearing Apostle Johnson Suleman's wife speak on youTube i have i just concluded.
This lady is lying
Watch video of Apostle Johnson suleman's WIFE giving her view on this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FihrNKPLepM

LIZZY IS A LIAR!! LIZZY KNEW ABOUT MY RELATIONSHIP WITH SULE JOHNSON HIS HUSBAND, MOST TIMES WHEN I CALL JOHNSON TO TALK TO HIM, LIZZY WILL ANSWER THE PHONE, RELAY MY MESSAGE TO APOSTLE, AND GIVE ME HIS RESPONSE IMMEDIATELY, JOHNSON DISCUSSED ME WITH HER, AND WHEN I WAS QUARRELING WITH JOHNSON ON PHONE, SHE WAS ALWAYS THERE WITH HIM!!!
THIS VIDEO IS HER LAMEST ATTEMPT TO COVER HER HUSBAND , FOOL THE ALREADY FOOLISH SHEEP, THE WORLD AND DEBUNK THE WHOLE STORY, JUST TO KEEP HER MARRIAGE AND CHURCH BUSINESS GROWING!!!!.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Babytruth: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
felixomor:

And there are no cctvs in protea abi?

Abeg then tell me whats the point?

HOW WILL YOU ASK ME OR STEPHANIE A VIDEO EVIDENCE OF OUR SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH JOHNSON, IS IT FOR US TO FIX A CAMERA IN HIS LODGING ROOM WHILE HE WAS MAKING LOVE TO US, AND YOUR SENSES THINK. THAT SULEMAN JOHNSON WILL BELIEVE WE ARE JUST MAKING A BLUE FILM, STARRING HIM??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Babytruth:

HOW WILL YOU ASK ME OR STEPHANIE A VIDEO EVIDENCE OF OUR SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH JOHNSON, IS IT FOR US TO FIX A CAMERA IN HIS LODGING ROOM WHILE HE WAS MAKING LOVE TO US, AND YOUR SENSES THINK. THAT SULEMAN JOHNSON WILL BELIEVE WE ARE JUST MAKING A BLUE FILM, STARRING HIM??

Keep shhh...
If u dont have points
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by oglalasioux(m): 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
vivianbelema:
may God have mercy on you dear

I don't need any god's mercy, dear. I don't pray to anything.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
mekadmiry:

I give up.
You guys amaze me.
Where did the girl say she was comfortable with 3some? She said pastor suggested it, she wasn't ok with it because she doesn't like being touched by a fellow girl.
Did u watch the video at all ?
She was even the one asking police to investigate all the hotels she mentioned, the size of his private part, call logs, tickets, passports.... Didn't u see that part? She even mentioned Daniella Okeke.
That's the problem with us.... We are willing to believe pastor's version because he's a big man in Nigeria

Suprisely she didn't say anything about the traditional wedding/introduction? They did. Me thinks they did exchange nudes and he had sex with her, but all the other stuffs about promising her marriage and the $8000 she alleged he gave her, is just a ploy to Blackmail him.
Nigerian pastors are hypocrites, I know, but they cannot be so careless as to doing something that would threaten the almighthy collection plate.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by oglalasioux(m): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ayatullah:

You are not OK because you are tilted towards atheism.

The fact that your father exposed you to Masquerade's fear while growing up and your experience with masquerades is not enough and not an excuse for you to reject the existence of your creator, the only ONE God.

My fear for you is that Satan is the spirit behind Masquerades and if it happens that your father is deep into it, it is very possible that you might have been a product of Masquerade, I mean your father might have requested you from Satan as a child.

This could explain the spiritual conflict you are having in your adulthood which led you to wanting to embrace atheism.

I however see a ray of hope for you as you have confessed the lie behind Masquerades.

All you have to do is pick up an English translation of the Quran read it thoroughly, it will clease your mind, break any satanic link and answer your questions about your existence here on earth and the afterlife and give you the solid assurance that atheism is not an option for you.

Thanks, bro. You are a good writer.

One person wants me to read the Bible. You want me to read the Koran. Our confusion starts there; does god with the capital g need two books (or more) to convince mankind of his existence?

The masquerade analogy you mentioned means you took time to go through my posts. I'm sorry but just as false as the masquerades are, god/gods (insert capital g where necessary) are false.

I'll also like you to know that I read the Koran in 2005/2006 during my National Service in Borno State. It's a good book full of poetic explanations and instructions. My argument is that, just as the Hammurabi codes, the Koran was written by mankind.

I'm not tilted towards atheism. I'm an atheist resulting from a buildup from at least 20 years' research and studies. I read the Bible back to back before I finished junior secondary school. As I grow older, I realize mankind made god/gods (insert capital g where necessary) not the other way around.

Thanks for your educative mention.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Babytruth: 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Babytruth:

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155147612199577&id=746929576&set=p.10155147612199577&source=47&__tn__=R

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo / Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.