Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber (73322 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
festus Kenyamo is a disgrace to all legal practitioners

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by ichommy(m): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
embarassed embarassed
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by thinkdip(m): 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
Just because he spoke against this demonic and stupid fulani government?
First three topic against Apostle sulaiman. I don't understand Nairaland again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by searchng4love: 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
sarrki:
Apostle Suleman is a scammer
You're brain dead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by charlesazeh(m): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
Any picture of the apostle is photoshopped and instead of video they want to tell us another story.. private part ko' public part ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
well this does not sound too gud for my man sule woh, I HOPE HIS FOLLOWERS DONT SEND THIS WOMAN TO HER EARLY GRAVE B4 SHE EXPOSED thier MAN OF GOD

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
Apostle.... you better go and beg / bribe.It won't cost too much outta tithe collection

If you bluff, it might be an expensive gambit.

TB Joshua gambled with US elections, couldn't predict collapse of his own church...all these were forgiven by his gullible SHEEP.

But a pr1ck picture might be too hard to swallow...pun intended grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Elnino4ladies: 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
The bald headed man don suffer

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
looks like we gonna see apostle suleiman singing the songs of solomon
we may also get to see bros solo in erm solo acts [if u know what i mean]

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by etcme(m): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
sarrki:
Apostle Suleman is a scammer
how did he scam you?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Respect55(m): 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
The only truth in all these brouhaha is that one person is saying the truth.Conversely, one is lying. What baffles me is this:how can someone keep lying repeatedly on a particular thing without been remorseful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by eyinjuege: 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
I'm not understanding. Little girl he took advantage of?

Am I missing something here? I thought it was a consensual relationship between two adults? Albeit a perfidious 'man of God' and a lady with an amoral attitude to sex.
I also thought the lady in question was blackmailing the man, which is a criminal offence? If anyone should be criminalised, it should be the girl and her cohorts for blackmail. The man's offence is more of a social one and would be tried and charged in the court of public opinion, definitely not a law court.
Unless I'm mistaken about what's really going on.....

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by mr1759: 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
let her upload it. gang up thieves
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by doctimonyeka(m): 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
This olosho and keyamo should just cover their face in shame and learn to shut up....

#I stand with my apostle...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
some deadbeats should stop shouting photoshop like they don't know what can be done with it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by PHIPEX(m): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
Kayamo is shouting like EFCC media trial. He is gradually trading his reputation for some Naira notes. For me, the timing of this abracadabra shows that's it's an acted script.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
pastors of his kind have been caught in scandals time after time look at that pastor that committed suicide who slept with boys.
So stop defending the indefensible, sheeples

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by santos247(m): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
Please, what does Keyamo wants to achieve?
Justice for Otobo ?? What Justice?? Is she demanding some payment ??
Preganancy?? Why dont they wait and carry out a DNA test?? Seek court order demanding that the pastor take responsibility.

If their attempt is to shame and denigrate Apostle Suleiman, they are are bound to fail. Not because Nigerians dont like scandal, but its becoming a dry scandal. Rememebr the Yoruba adage that he that kills an elephant with just a cap in hand would only be praised once, the 2nd attempt, you will be termed a mass murderer.

Keyamo better spell out his intent. We wont forget the Mr Fryo saga he was embroiled with over the death of Chief Bola Ige. Seems this Keyamo guy wants to be popular by fire by force. that SAN will elude him the way he is going !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
vivianbelema:
Lord please deliver your servant
which servant

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Ranchhoddas: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
felixomor:
So how will more victims justify the fact that you used Photoshopped pictures and lies to tarnish his image?

These are empty threats.
Worshipper of human beings. It is clear to anyone with half a brain that Sule is as guilty as sin. The lawyers will not be saying all these things if they have nothing substantial on him. These guys are professionals, they are just giving him a long rope to hang himself with. He should have settled out of court instead of issuing threats. He's not going to lose much though, people like you will still support him.

16 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by back2sender: 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
felixomor:
So how will more victims justify the fact that you used Photoshopped pictures and lies to tarnish his image?

These are empty threats.
We warn you sheep followers that more revelations coming out, you guys say naa lie. This is just a tip of the iceberg!
This is how when Seun Egbeegbe was caught in computer village when he stole Phones, is media team amd some dumbies here said it was Photoshop. Rather than chastise him!
The guy has gone again to swindle mallams still yet some people still say he is innocent, The matter dey court lets see how it will end.
Pastor Sule Sule is an adulterer fuccking small small girls in his church.
His media team has further worsen the matter opening his flanks for more attack.
Useless pastor Sule

9 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Ranchhoddas: 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
PrinxArthur1:
festus Kenyamo is a disgrace to all legal practioners
Fool. You can't read. You can't even spell properly.

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by YourNemesis: 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by back2sender: 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
santos247:
Please, what does Keyamo wants to achieve?
Justice for Otobo ?? What Justice?? Is she demanding some payment ??
Preganancy?? Why dont they wait and carry out a DNA test?? Seek court order demanding that the pastor take responsibility.

If their attempt is to shame and denigrate Apostle Suleiman, they are are bound to fail. Not because Nigerians dont like scandal, but its becoming a dry scandal. Rememebr the Yoruba adage that he that kills an elephant with just a cap in hand would only be praised once, the 2nd attempt, you will be termed a mass murderer.

Keyamo better spell out his intent. We wont forget the Mr Fryo saga he was embroiled with over the death of Chief Bola Ige. Seems this Keyamo guy wants to be popular by fire by force. that SAN will elude him the way he is going !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your papa is an adulterer fuccking small small girls in his church

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by BobHIGHNESS(m): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pls show us the picture of his prick and its measurement back then so that we may measure it to confirm if both measurement regulate,or i don't believe it
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Bolognese: 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
He arrested her for blackmail and terrorism (based on the police charge sheet)

According to her, he threatened to Kill Her after he put some substance in her juice, and she lost her pregnancy after bleeding for a long time.

The key question, why did the police arrest her on arrival in Nigeria

eyinjuege:

Am I missing something here? I thought it was a consensual relationship between two adults? Albeit a perfidious 'man of God' and a lady with an amoral attitude to sex.
I also thought the lady in question was blackmailing the man, which is a criminal offence? If anyone should be criminalised, it should be the girl and her cohorts for blackmail. The man's offence is more of a social one and would be tried and charged in the court of public opinion, definitely not a law court.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by back2sender: 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
eyinjuege:

Consensual indeed!!!!!!
A pastor having a Consensual relationship involving SEX with a lady that is not his Wife?
Pastor Sule is an adulterer fuccking small small girls in his church

9 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Ranchhoddas: 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
PHIPEX:
Kayamo is shouting like EFCC media trial. He is gradually trading his reputation for some Naira notes. For me, the timing of this abracadabra shows that's it's an acted script.
Zombie. Read.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Alao046(m): 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
The only things i have known pastors for are adultery, kidnapping and ritualism. They only use the zombies church members money to make their self and family rich. Some claiming prophets, performing fake miracles and making false prophecies. E.g "i saw in my dream, a woman won the election with a narrow escape".
Be wise, you are just been used.

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
back2sender:

We warn you sheep followers that more revelations coming out, you guys say naa lie. This is just a tip of the iceberg!
This is how when Seun Egbeegbe was caught in computer village when he stole Phones, is media team amd some dumbies here said it was Photoshop. Rather than chastise him!
The guy has gone again to swindle mallams still yet some people still say he is innocent, The matter dey court lets see how it will end.
Pastor Sule Sule is an adulterer fuccking small small girls in his church.
His media team has further worsen the matter opening his flanks for more attack.
Useless pastor Sule

Hold it abeg.
Even after the girl told lies that she was promised marriage in her family and her father denied it,
You are still cupping trash.

Besides, If those Photoshopped pictures could fool you.
Then go back to nursery school.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Laple0541(m): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
felixomor:

These are empty threats.

Stop being subjective and follow this trend objectively, this is what most of these so called men of God do, God will surely reveal evil doer in this matter.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo / Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.