Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,323 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber (73363 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 2:38am On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

The point is she cannot be compelled to sue.

She can however institute a civil case citing breach of contract and trust.

Abeg rest.
I come to u and accuse you of stealing, then u say take me to court.
And then I say nobody can compel me to sue....

Then why am i making noise?
Mscheww
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 11, 2017
If na me be Sulu I go just perch, lie low, act like I didn't do nuffink...we all know you did it but dignified silence is what this situation requires..man of gad lmfao grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by GavelSlam: 2:45am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

Abeg rest.
I come to u and accuse you of stealing, then u say take me to court.
And then I say nobody can compel me to sue....

Then why am i making noise?
Mscheww

This is not a matter of stealing which is a criminal case.

This is a breach of contract and agreement.

She never sued Suleiman.

In fact, Suleiman was the first to introduce the law into their relationship.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 2:47am On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

This is not a matter of stealing which is a criminal case.

This is a breach of contract and agreement.

She never sued Suleiman.

In fact, Suleiman was the first to introduce the law into their relationship.

So breach of contract is not criminal?
It is commendable abi?

You can only but pretend like u dont understand what i wrote there.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by GavelSlam: 2:53am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

It is commendable abi?

And you claim I'm a neophyte.

There are various kinds of contracts.

Between a man and a woman on the basis of a relationship their contract is completely civil hence the term civil ceremony.

A breach of contract on this basis can therefore only be civil.

She never approached the court prior to her arrest so why do you wish to compel her now?

In due time this case would be settled and Suleiman might mesmerise his congregation but he certainly cannot fool the judiciary.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 2:55am On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

And you claim I'm a neophyte.

There are various kinds of contracts.

Between a man and a woman on the basis of a relationship their contract is completely civil hence the term civil ceremony.

A breach of contract on this basis can therefore only be civil.

She never approached the court prior to her arrest so why do you wish to compel her now?

In due time this case would be settled and Suleiman might mesmerise his congregation but he certainly cannot fool the judiciary.

Reminder until she goes to court, she will only continue to sound like Kemi Olunloyo.
Nothing more
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by GavelSlam: 3:03am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

Reminder until she goes to court, she will only continue to sound like Kemi Olunloyo.
Nothing more

Regardless.

There is a reputation beyond that of Suleiman that needs attention and that is the reputation of the church in Nigeria.

In due time the publicity would take its toll on Suleiman's relationship with his family and congregation.

Suleiman might even win in court but he has lost a certain appeal, he would forever be hounded and scrutinised in a way he has never previously encountered.

His children would face chastisement, his wife derision and his congregation become subjects of caricature.

Otobo was a nobody before but her name would go down in history.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 3:07am On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

Regardless.

There is a reputation beyond that of Suleiman that needs attention and that is the reputation of the church in Nigeria.

In due time the publicity would take its toll on Suleiman's relationship with his family and congregation.

Suleiman might even win in court but he has lost a certain appeal, he would forever be hounded and scrutinised in a way he has never previously encountered.

His children would face chastisement, his wife derision and his congregation become subjects of caricature.

Otobo was a nobody before but her name would go down in history.

Now u have stated her mission.
Any judge can clearly see that and thats why she has refused to go to court.

Please there is something u should know Suleiman is not the first.
They did this to Idahosa too
They have done it to so many others.

If God says Suleiman will remain standing, she will only end up loosing her voice from much talk.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by GavelSlam: 3:11am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

Now u have stated her mission.
Any judge can clearly see that and thats why she has refused to go to court.

Please there is something u should know Suleiman is not the first.
They did this to Idahosa too
They have done it to so many others.

If God says Suleiman will remain standing, she will only end up loosing her voice from much talk.

Her mission does not matter.

What matters is whether suleiman slept with her.

No random lady can come up with all these facts.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 3:13am On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

Her mission does not matter.

What matters is whether suleiman slept with her.

No random lady can come up with all these facts.

I hear u.. grin
U look like food for 419 people

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by GavelSlam: 3:16am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

I hear u.. grin

This isn't about me so please stick to the topic.

However, I can say I have never been a victim or purveyor of fraud.

More importantly I have never had a lady especially a 'random' lady complain about breach of trust.

Suleiman I fear cannot say the same.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by opribo(m): 3:18am On Mar 11, 2017
....and why are pastors and MOG distancing themselves from this saga, is it that they dont trust their colleague or they are just waiting and watching to see the man go down discgracefully. When Bill Clinton realised the odds were up against him he succumbed and admiteed and begged for forgiveness and the the matter ended but when you know truth and you are trying to bend it then issues get messier.

If the lady is daring the police to check her phone provider to verify her claim and check bank statements what else are we taking about. Transferring money directly into a girl friends account can easily be verified the source and destination accounts. Checing their passport itinerary in Naples if true automatically makes the pastors a liar since he said he doesnt know her. At this stage an amicable resolution should be sought to save further damage.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 3:22am On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

This isn't about me so please stick to the topic.

However, I can say I have never been a victim or purveyor of fraud.

More importantly I have never had a lady especially a 'random' lady complain about breach of trust.

Suleiman I fear cannot say the same.

The funniest thing i have noticed is that people who believe the lady happen to be critics of religion and critics of Pastors ......
Its such a coincidence....
The real people already admit the case is dead on arrival....

But for people like u, we already know where your heart is.
Even if this girl is bursted in a court, you will still believe her....
Thats what I have observed.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by GavelSlam: 3:29am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

The funniest thing i have noticed is that people who believe the lady happen to be critics of religion and critics of Pastors ......
Its such a coincidence....
The real people already admit the case is dead on arrival....

But for people like u, we already know where your heart is.
Even if this girl is bursted in a court, you will still believe her....
Thats what I have observed.

Why has this become the issue?

Why digress from Suleiman's debacle to focus on those championing the lady's allegations?

Aren't you to be bothered about the allegations being true?

What if you had a sister, cousin or daughter who a self- styled apostle was having carnal knowledge of how much support would you throw the man?

Face the topic and worry less about me.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 3:31am On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

Why has this become the issue?

Why digress from Suleiman's debacle to focus on those championing the lady's allegations?

Aren't you to be bothered about the allegations being true?

What if you had a sister, cousin or daughter who a self- styled apostle was having carnal knowledge of how much support would you throw the man?

Face the topic and worry less about me.

I m not bothered.
When I saw the lady reading narration from paper in a press conference.
Then the whole thing became a TV show.....
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by GavelSlam: 3:33am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

I m not bothered.

One in which the name of the church continues to be dragged through mud.

There's the talk of other victims coming forward.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 3:36am On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

One in which the name of the church continues to be dragged through mud.

There's the talk of other victims coming forward.

because they have seen that this girls case is dead on arrival....
Switch to formula B, SmH

As for drag in the mud, Lets see if it reduces the crowd there next tomorrow.
Go and see if you will see mud there on sunday...
lipsrsealed
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by GavelSlam: 3:43am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

because they have seen that this girls case is dead on arrival....
Switch to formula B, SmH

As for drag in the mud, Lets see if it reduces the crowd there next tomorrow.
Go and see if you will see mud there on sunday...
lipsrsealed

Th effect is never realised overnight.

Where is Zoe ministry today?
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 3:45am On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

Th effect is never realised overnight.

Where is Zoe ministry today?

Where is Adeboye today?
Where is COZA?

Oh boy. Smh
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by back2sender: 4:49am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

So that father must be a fake father.
Besides in your village, they do marriage proposal without father abi?
No wonder
See mumu thats why the adulterer pastor Sule is your father.
You dont know people arrange this? Go to ikoyi registry you will see arrange papa n mama.
Even for traditional wedding not to talk of common introduction, arrangee parents dey.
Small pikin dey worry you, meanwhile pastor Sule the adulterer dey carry offering, tithes money give oloshos. Abomination!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by back2sender: 4:54am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

Where is Adeboye today?
Where is COZA?

Oh boy. Smh
Coza is dead already, if you dont know its paparazzi and people with no Morals that flock the church.
Pastor Sule is a personal friend of the Pastor of iluminate assembly in ajah. What has become of that church in ajah today? Zero, no more crowd.
Google pastor yinka yusuf and the founder of iluminate assembly ajah one bishop Idahosa and see what happened.
Adulterer, even sleeping with a fellow bishop wife!
Numerous arrangee miracles.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by back2sender: 4:57am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

I hear u.. grin
Your papa is an adulterer

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Cchuks27(m): 5:02am On Mar 11, 2017
Hmmm ... Best Apostle Suleman settles out of court. The faster the better or better still confess. The only reason this girl is having a case is because he is denying it.

"There is always an atom of truth in every rumour"

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Ayatullah(m): 5:35am On Mar 11, 2017
spartan117:
The thousands who he has led to christ are also itching to tell their stories
Amongst whom are d formerly crippled and blind with d doctors report as proof wink

Let the fake thousands March on to Ogbemudia stadium to tell their stories and let the 'Doctor Whos' follow the fake crippled and the blind to prove their story.

Ogbemudia stadium is closed! The truth is already out, Apostle Johnson Suleiman will soon be in shackles for betraying Jesus Christ the son of Mary. Hallelujah Allahu Akbar.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by mekadmiry(m): 6:08am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

It is commendable abi?

That something is wrong doesn't necessarily make it a crime under the law.
So breach of contract in this case is wrong, but not a crime.
Promising a girl marriage & failing to marry her is wrong but its not a crime under Nigerian law
Taking funds from YOUR church, & giving prostitute is wrong but its not a crime under naija law ( its not government money )

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by mekadmiry(m): 6:13am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

I m not bothered.
Her lawyer told her to write everything down before talking to the media because she's not very very educated, & if she doesn't do that, she may leave some important facts out, or even make mistakes out of anger.
Guy, these people are prepared for pastor oo

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by mekadmiry(m): 6:16am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

My Bro,
There is no need to beat around the bush.
Its easy to catch criminals of nowadays.

The hotel she went to with Apostle will definitely have CCtv footage.
They will definitely have staff,
Let her bring them.

No sensible law court will accept your stamped passport into a city as evidence for sexual intercourse, pregnancy or marriage proposal.

Reason
And what makes you think she doesn't have evidence ? The girl & her lawyers are just waiting for pastor to go to court

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by emi14: 6:30am On Mar 11, 2017
What is her profession and which company employed her in Canada?
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by sosy25: 7:28am On Mar 11, 2017
I initially did not want to comment on this Stephanie Otobo vs Apostle Suleman saga. But in Stephanie Otobo's press conference she made some allegations that can be easily confirmed whether she is lying or not.

1. She stated that she spent time with Apostle Suleman in Naples, New York and Lagos. The international passports of Stephanie Otobo and Apostle Suleman would confirm if both of them were in Naples, New York and Lagos at the same time period

2. She stated that Apostle Suleman sent money to her bank account, her bank statement would prove whether indeed she received payments from Apostle Suleman and the amounts. The amounts would also make us know the likely intentions of the payments

I am not for or against Apostle Suleman I just want to know the truth. I am waiting for the day Nigerians would remove sentiments and just want to know the TRUTH.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 11, 2017
tayoxx:
is it your gay?

Fück you, queer!
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Topgainer: 8:20am On Mar 11, 2017
Montaque:
Keyamo already know he isn't in for the SAN honours in his life time. That's why he is playing dirty. Imagine what they sign as press release
Stop crying
The issue here is not Keyamo and SAN honours in his life. It is about Lady Otobo and Apostle Suleiman.
Your media team at Omega fire is being Childish with all this threat games. That Fulani, El rufai and Northern conspiracy you guys are selling to the public is not working. Can you produce a video clip of El rufai and Fulani planning with the lady?
Learn from TB Joshua and get equipments to package your rebuttals well. You saw how TB Joshua addressed the killings in his temple with a video clip of some controlled acoustic tech demolition and shifted the blame to some terrorist attack.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him / Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.