Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (121037 Views)

Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal / Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman / Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by MizTyna(f): 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
dacovajnr:
Power! enter! Power! enter! Make e help me! Make e help me!!! Mmmmmmm! Omerome, onyeye grin grin Who fit relate?

That video of a woman having sex with a pastor in Warri or something
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Adagba01: 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
This girl is bold and daring, that alone is enough evidence she is not lying. All those who took her for a CHEAP pros should be ready for a messy duel.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
sunvick:
Danelle Okeke can sue her sorry ass for character defamation and make Millions from her though.
She should beter keep her issues with Suleman, cos involving another party without evidence is call for big trouble ohh!!
Usually, when a person goes so far as to involve someone else with the guidance of a lawyer they most likely have evidence. It's about to get really dirty.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by LordOfNaira: 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
dacovajnr:
Power! enter! Power! enter! Make e help me! Make e help me!!! Mmmmmmm! Omerome, onyeye grin grin Who fit relate?

You saw that video too, my brother?

Honestly, religion has stolen many people's brains.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by omenkaLives(m): 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
maoolakanm:
El Rufai & Co you can't destroy the work of God. You are too small to fight against God.
We have confidence in the Apostle.

This is what you preoccupied yourself with that make you not to be available for state's duty.You are really a dead man,you and your bitches.
Just imagine. Suleiman, a Fvcking lucky riffraff if you ask me, has just been named a "God" by this poster. Yet people wonder why the body of Christ suffers violence these days.

What a pity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by CaroLyner(f): 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
GameGod:
Deal? Send em
okay. Am coming grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by sleeknick: 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Viking007:
cheesy wahala dey
My broda it is not a small something oh shocked
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by omenkaLives(m): 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
MizTyna:

Yeah. That oooold video. cheesy

I remember too.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by obinna58(m): 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Suleman ryt now

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by sleeknick: 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
CaroLyner:
okay.
Am coming grin
angry why are u following me like fly following mango
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by dacovajnr: 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
MizTyna:

Jesus! You mean you saw the video too shocked Chai!
Aye le ibosi o,
aye dorikodo
koyemi mo cry
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by KKKWHITE(m): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
Well, pastors cant be trusted these days is either they are busy exploiting church members money or busy sleeping with their wives .

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by ngmgeek(m): 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Eberyone should check the mental capacity of people they deal with before proceeding to date, court or marry. My take cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by dacovajnr: 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You saw that video too, my brother?

Honestly, religion has stolen many people's brains.
I'm telling you Bro!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by dacovajnr: 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
femi4:
I still remember....2013/2014
Correct!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by dacovajnr: 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
pcguru1:

Bad child I can relate very well.
Nazo! grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by bitcoinvin(m): 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
NA WAA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..NIGERIANS ARE TOO RELIGIOUS TO SEEK FOR THE TRUTH.SULEMAN IS A MORTAL AND NOT GOD..WHEN SOMEONE IS ACCUSED ESPECIALLY A PASTOR,HIS FOLLOWERS FIGHT FOR HIM,WHY?..LET SULEMAN COME AND CLARIFY HIM SELF.....AM JUST HATING RELIGION........NIGERIAN OWN TOO MUCH.

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by diva90: 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
I'm not surprised. Pple who know know! This actress used that her big yansh to build house in lekki, buy Range Rover, G wagon and countless designers. She's also known to shag popular rich politicians... Or do you think that her 300k per movie role brought her all that wealth? Most of these actresses are big time runs girls. I cannot even imagine how many actresses slept with suleiman because I am sure it is not just this actress.
All his church Pple have seen where their tithes were going now... grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by ashjay001(m): 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
kiddoiLL:
at this point its clear she has a vendetta against him

A woman scorned!
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by sunvick(m): 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
No way!!! She could have evidence against Suleiman (passport stamps and bank transfer) which are solid evidence. Buh involving Daneille is a no no. what evidence does she want to present to prove Daneille has ever been with Suleiman.

WORLDPEACE:

Usually, when a person goes so far as to involve someone else with the guidance of a lawyer they most likely have evidence. It's about to get really dirty.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Superman7: 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
slimzypink:
i believe her, suleiman bought the jeep she drives, you all wonder how DANIELLA got the money she flaunts, it's from church offering

Shut up! Can you prove it? Do you have an evidence?
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
These women need to go and test for HIV. This suleman pastor is the worst of scam pastors there is in this country. Fake apostle suleiman should be arrested and made to refund all collections from his church members. He is a fraud and he has destroyed christianity and continue to make mockery of the religion. No wonder why Northern moslems attack and kill christians, justifiably, because in their minds, they are killing people like apostle suleman - a pastor who steals monies from his poor congregation and uses those funds to pay and sleep around with prostitutes all over the place. The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) IS A DISGRACE FOR ALLOWING PEOPLE LIKE "FAKE APOSTLE SULEMAN" TO TAINT THE RELIGION. The Nigerian version of christianity is disgraceful!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by oribi(m): 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
when making analysis be objective...If na yanki by now we go know the truth...
1) simply recalling all email and chat logs between the pastor and the girl 2) Forensic detectives to know if the pictures are real or not 3)Go through all bank transactions Nija anything goes .....

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by FUCKyouALL: 11:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
softwerk:
If I were a man of god my anointing may fail me on this one, only 'Doggy' will apply to this physiquegrin

hmmmm.. Do you also find girls sexually attractive? Oh God, I am tired of this world

I know those spoilt boys I never reply to their numerous PMs will come after me now kiss
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by mightyhazel: 11:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
dacovajnr:
bad guy!

Nigerians (women esp) r v gullible

'Close ur eyes well o' grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by yinks0067: 11:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
There is no fire without a smoke ..the otobo case and apostle ..am sure huge connection dey between them..lol apostle dey chop better toooo o

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by mightyhazel: 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
namet:
These women need to go and test for HIV. This suleman pastor is the worst of scam pastors there is in this country. Fake apostle suleiman should be arrested and made to refund all collections from his church members. He is a fraud and he has destroyed christianity and continue to make mockery of the religion. No wonder why Northern moslems attack and killed christians because in their minds, they are killing people like apostle suleiman. The Nigerian version of christianity is a disgrace!!!!
ur pathetic in this subtle way of approving the killings up north!

So even tho all christians are fraudsters,dey shd be killed by ur illiterate fellow muslims right?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by dacovajnr: 11:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
mightyhazel:
bad guy!

Nigerians (women esp) r v gullible

'Close ur eyes well o' grin
Very Gullible, even a Faithful married woman Will fall Prey of em pastors if she's in dire need of something ...Close your eyes well well Oooo! Power! Enter! enter! grin

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by GameGod(m): 11:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
CaroLyner:
okay.
Am coming grin
I can't hang around all day. I'm expecting that mail tonight.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by dragonking2: 11:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I don't think her lawyer gave approval to say such. What if Daniella never wanted her name mentioned? Do you know that Daniella can sue her for character defamation? I really pity her. Let her continue blabbing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony / Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) / Introducing Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family-photo Attached!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.