Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,377 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Mixed Race Couples Are So Damn Beautiful - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mixed Race Couples Are So Damn Beautiful (17516 Views)

How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) / What Really Happens At Night When 2 Couples Are Sleeping Together. / Pictures Of Old Mixed Race Couples Age 50 And Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mixed Race Couples Are So Damn Beautiful by ichommy(m): 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2009
@ Gabry thanks for the pics cos i like mixed race marriage so much wink

Gabry:

Uhmmmm shocked shocked shocked I dont want he vex ooo. embarassed lipsrsealed

To you yeap but to me, they look beautiful together kiss kiss kiss

Lol am sure he wont vex grin
Re: Mixed Race Couples Are So Damn Beautiful by pureminded: 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2009
Wow , I think the best couples will be Americans (White) + Chinese = Lovely and beautiful kiss
Re: Mixed Race Couples Are So Damn Beautiful by Gabry(f): 9:50am On Dec 18, 2009
grin grin grin kiss kiss I will post more but for now Im busy with my lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed secret! grin

Adios! wink
Re: Mixed Race Couples Are So Damn Beautiful by humblemate(m): 9:57am On Dec 18, 2009
@ Poster, yup they look damn beautiful and more beautiful are their kids, but in most cases their marriage never lasted
Re: Mixed Race Couples Are So Damn Beautiful by brooknam99: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2009
Gabry you know the female in the pic of the couple that was leaning in the tree was the actress in family matters!!! the character she played was laura winslow. i had a crush on that chic grown up.lol
Re: Mixed Race Couples Are So Damn Beautiful by Gabry(f): 12:35am On Dec 20, 2009
humblemate:

@ Poster, yup they look damn beautiful and more beautiful are their kids, but in most cases their marriage never lasted

I think its because of the Cultural Differences but on the other hand I dont believe in this because almost my whol;e family are mixed race and mixed cultures but they all end up getting married for 20 - 30 years and still going strong. . . Instead, those with the same culture and same race are the ones getting a divorce within 2 - 5 years. . . embarassed

brooknam99:

Gabry you know the female in the pic of the couple that was leaning in the tree was the actress in family matters!!! the character she played was laura winslow. i had a crush on that chic grown up.lol

Heheh! cheesy I used to watch family matters but that was when I was very very young. I cannot really remember her and also what was the show all about. Maybe cause Im too young cheesy
Re: Mixed Race Couples Are So Damn Beautiful by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 25, 2012
they are all over the place in the caribbean.

especially:

asian & black
Asian & indian
indian & black
arab & black

you have white & black but more of the others i listed above.
and usually the woman is black. Indian and Asian men in the caribbean
love meddling in some chocolate dip! grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/209208_Couple4_jpg03517a7182ae1a64d4337620bc06de83

In my *D.L. Hughley voice* "Gaaaaaah-damn!!"
All I see is teeth. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering? / What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... / My Dangerous Encounter With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.