Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! (12626 Views)

Brexit Is Shaking The Markets. Volatility Cash Outs / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! / Ksley Mega Micro Finance Bank Is Shaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by alezzy13: 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
I see. SO mmm guiders are behind the recent issues at GHW?
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
stansmart:
These lunatics want us to care more about the platform than our money. If ghw pays me I will be the first to admit it , but for one week my money has been hanging and these asSholes want me to sing their praises.
Ranting on nairaland from today till tmrrw won't change anything
Instead of ranting...
Suggest solutions!
Suggest solutions!!
Suggest solutions!!!
You are not the only one who has money stuck in the system, my money is also there. I've applied for rematching since on Tuesday night, but up till now I haven't been rematched.
So don't think u're the only one who has this problem.
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Dollben: 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
MMM Guilders are not the cause for anything.......what i have observed is that GHW participants don't redeem their pledge, they only come here to rant and when matched will chicken out and finally GHW should release a statement on what is going on....alot of peeps have GH or clicked Re-match but has not been matched....for about a week now..the backlog be like that?. I will advice that if u wont redeem ur pledge pls cancel it, it all depend on u, PH and GH and the scheme will last.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
stansmart:
Image attached.
245 naira or 245 USD??
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by HenryWilliams(m): 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
I remember warning Members here about the fragility of GHW. I was hounded, insulted. I told them. Get your money out fast. GHW won't last this month ending.
Let's be realistic. GHW IS a ponzi scheme. No amount of whitewashing will change that. All ponzi schemes have one immutable rule. THEY WILL ALL CRASH SOONER OR LATER.
ponzi schemes need just an excuse to pack up. they've found one. .or maybe they themselves planned this. As a false flag to divert attention from themselves.
Once again. Don't PH. Your money WIL L be trapped.
I'm just speaking the truth.
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
stansmart:
Image attached.

I can't understand your pic? U GHed for 245naira?
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Dollben: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
@HenryWilliams...i'm sure u r same person with ponzihater..........u r not sure of what u say!!every ponzi will have panic attacks...and if members continue what they r suppose to do they will over come....Nigerians r gullible they believe everything without thinking...my Cuz GH in MMM yesterday and she is to get 17K plus. PLS advice, dont just say what u want to happen.

4 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
HenryWilliams:
I remember warning Members here about the fragility of GHW. I was hounded, insulted. I told them. Get your money out fast. GHW won't last this month ending.
Let's be realistic. GHW IS a ponzi scheme. No amount of whitewashing will change that. All ponzi schemes have one immutable rule. THEY WILL ALL CRASH SOONER OR LATER.
ponzi schemes need just an excuse to pack up. they've found one. .or maybe they themselves planned this. As a false flag to divert attention from themselves.
Once again. Don't PH. Your money WIL L be trapped.
I'm just speaking the truth.

You're saying bullshit. You are not a participant why not keep your mouth shut. You're an anti MMM and anti GHWW.

6 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by stansmart(m): 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
245 usd (in bitcoin)
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Now is the time for we participants to undertake a task, there are so many old participants who ran away due to the panic created.
Let's put our heads together and see whether we can work out something to strengthen the system
I don tire for we Nigerians, any little thing we insult & quarrel ourselves as if it is going to solve anything.
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
stansmart:
245 usd (in bitcoin)

Ok
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
cliff26:
Now is the time for we participants to undertake a task, there are so many old participants who ran away due to the panic created.
Let's put our heads together and see whether we can work out something to strengthen the system
I don tire for we Nigerians, any little thing we insult & quarrel ourselves as if it is going to solve anything.

I don't know why people create panic and destroy things all in the name of what?

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by emmyberekz: 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lyers, Get help is still strong and stable,,, You People Want to Create panic so as to bring bck MMM, it wont work, I PH again today In GHWW,, and I will PaY Up as Soon As i Am Matched! GHWW stil remain d best!

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Macchiavelli(m): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
cliff26:
Okay,lets say we put our hands together,are u one of the administrators,or do u know any honcho in ghw? that we can air our views.
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Mmadu111: 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
emmyberekz:
Lyers, Get help is still strong and stable,,, You People Want to Create panic so as to bring bck MMM, it wont work, I PH again today In GHWW,, and I will PaY Up as Soon As i Am Matched! GHWW stil remain d best!
leave it or take it MMM is still the best , it has history and strong support system , upon the difficulty they are still standing strong. Why can't you open your eyes, I can't be decieved by media again . I have gone back to MMM peacefully .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
Mmadu111:
leave it or take it MMM is still the best , it has history and strong support system , upon the difficulty they are still standing strong. Why can't you open your eyes, I can't be decieved by media again . I have gone back to MMM peacefully .
Even myself has gone back peacefully. But don't destroy other platforms.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Mmadu111: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
lowkey28:

Even myself has gone back peacefully. But don't destroy other platforms.
I'm not destroying any platforms but comparing my observations and honesty of the schemes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Mmadu111:
I'm not destroying any platforms but comparing my observations and honesty of the schemes
I never said you trying to destroy any platform I'm just trying to tell people not to destroy schemes. People invest their money in this.
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
Macchiavelli:
Okay,lets say we put our hands together,are u one of the administrators,or do u know any honcho in ghw? that we can air our views.
I'm just an ordinary participant. U see that's the little edge MMM has over GHW cos they have Guiders who act as middle men to relay information to the admin. At first I thought Guiders were totally not really needed, but it is now i'm beginning to appreciate the role Guiders play (The problem with MMM Guiders is that they are just too many & they are very greedy)
But that not withstanding, we can start something on this nairaland platform. A Hugh number of GHW participants are in nairaland. (they are just hiding). If we start something, they'd start coming out one by one, and who knows, just as they the panic spread, so would our suggestions and enlightenment spread (possibly to the ears of the Admin).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by hola106(m): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
makforex:
i don't need to prove to u DAT am an active participant. OPONURADA!!!
u re d oponu ode arindin
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by goxx(m): 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
Just detected another fake pledge "Li Khan"?... since MMM Guiders and ponzihater have declared war...war it is!!! I'm opening 200 MMM fake accounts before Monday, you don't even wanna know how much I will be pledging. Enough is a enough!!! Let's all die.

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
goxx:
Just detected another fake pledge "Li Khan"?... since MMM Guiders and ponzihater have declared war...war it is!!! I'm opening 200 MMM fake accounts before Monday, you don't even wanna know how much I will be pledging. Enough is a enough!!! Let's all die.
It's time they start verifying emails

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
lowkey28:

This are the suggestions i'm talking about..
Not only verifying mails, also they should verify phone nos, such that verification code should be sent to our phones. One phone no per account. This will reduce multiple accounts.
@ Lowkey28....God bless u, we need more of that.
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by goxx(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
lowkey28:

Have written to support about the fake pledges. Glad they replied me. I'm sure we will see changes Real soon.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
goxx:
Have written to support about the fake pledges. Glad they replied me. I'm sure we will see changes Real soon.
God bless u
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
goxx:
Very good.
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by freshdude: 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
I pity mmm Nigeria. The calamity that will befall them will know no bound. This time around they will die a natural death. You don't run down another mans business so your own will thrive.
Just watch the number of fictitious pledges that will flood their site. You think get help participant will watch mmm guiders hang thier money, while they smile to the bank.? Lol
Na now their morning break.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by kasson(m): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
makforex:
Am active participant of GHW, Participants of GHW can say whatever they like. get help worldwide for now is shaking!!!that is the bitter truth!!!

Bad belle

If ghw is shaking why make it to stop shaking

Idiot!
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
I cannot understand why some of you will blame us MMM Guiders, for the panic being created in GhW.

Open your eyes, the haters of progress are just trying to start a war within ourselves. For all I care, anyone with a dick can open a whatsapp group and term it anything they like, all in a bid to ridicule our communities in our faces.

I have said it time without number, steer clear from bringing sensitive information to this very biased platform. They always blow everything out of proportion, and they don't mind paying any hungry man to join them, example Ponzihater. From the moment when some foolish people started bringing / misinterpreting sensitive information about GhW on nairaland, that was already a bad idea, and my advise is that all matters about financial freedom should never ever be advertised here. Nairaland will always fight it ignorantly.

I am a die hard MMMite, no one in MMM/Especially guiders, really has time for bringing down other platforms,when we the guiders are investing all our time in bringing back the positivity we have always had.

Look indephtly and see the real game that is being played here. Work on bringing back peace and cleaning off the panic. Not thinking of spreading panic to other platforms, based on an unverified information you read. It's such a pity that we Nigerians have a long way to go when it comes to learning how to accommodate each other. Use your heads.

It's very annoying to see people clamoring for the fall of something good.

Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by goxx(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
fifty:
I cannot understand why some of you will blame us MMM Guiders, for the panic being created in GhW.

Open your eyes, the hates of progress are just trying to start a war within ourselves. For all I care, anyone with a dick can open a whatsapp group and term it anything they like, all in a bid to ridicule our communities in our faces.

I have said it time without number, steer clear from bringing sensitive information to this very biased platform. They always blow everything out of proportion, and they don't mind paying any hungry man to join them, example Ponzihater. From the moment when some foolish people started bringing / misinterpreting sensitive information about GhW on nairaland, that was already a bad idea, and my advise is that all matters about financial freedom should never ever be advertised here. Nairaland will always fight it ignorantly.

I am die hard MMMite, no one in MMM/Especially guiders, really has time for bringing down other platforms,when we the guiders are investing all our time in bringing back the positivity we have always had.

Look indephtly and see the real game that is being played here. Work on bringing back peace and cleaning off the panic. Not thinking of spreading panic to other platforms, based on an unverified information you read. It's such a pity that we Nigerians have a long way to go when it comes to learning how to accommodate each other. Use your heads.

It's very annoying to see people clamoring for the fall of something good.

Thanks
Just answer me this one question Oga, no long epistle. The downfall of GHW is most beneficial to which other scheme? Your answer is as good as mine. 70% of GHW participants were MMMites, who are peacefully earning back the money that got frozen in your scheme. You might be right that the information is unverified but it makes sense.

4 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
goxx:
Just answer me this one question Oga, no long epistle. The downfall of GHW is most beneficial to which other scheme? Your answer is as good as mine. 70% of GHW participants were MMMites, who are peacefully earning back the money that got frozen in your scheme. You might be right that the information is unverified but it makes sense.

You sound as if each of these entities are contending for a position. But It's not so, so Pls change that mentality. Every participant has the right to belong to any of the two or even both. There is no binding agreement where being a member of one denies anyone of the right to belong to any other platform of their choice. With that in consideration, why would I want another platform down?

Change that mentality pls, else you won't be any different from the Ponzihaters whom we fight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Banking Stocks Record Biggest Fall Since 2016 / Betking / Athene Network: How To Mine GEMS For ATH Tokens Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.