Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! (12624 Views)

Brexit Is Shaking The Markets. Volatility Cash Outs / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! / Ksley Mega Micro Finance Bank Is Shaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
goxx:
Just answer me this one question Oga, no long epistle. The downfall of GHW is most beneficial to which other scheme? Your answer is as good as mine. 70% of GHW participants were MMMites, who are peacefully earning back the money that got frozen in your scheme. You might be right that the information is unverified but it makes sense.
The truth is that we just have to put our house in order cos anybody apart from GHW participants is a suspect, so to minimize all these issues of suspicions, the GHW Admin have to implement stricter policies (such as verification of phones & emails during registration) to prevent all these.
In other news, my friend just called me this evening to tell me that one of his downlines who was rematched for the 2nd time (around 4:55 am today) has been paid and he also heard of another person that was rematched. So even though i haven't been rematched for 4 days now, the fact that other pple are being rematched is good news, so i'd just excercise patience for now and wait.

8 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by goxx(m): 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
cliff26:

The truth is that we just have to put our house in order cos anybody apart from GHW participants is a suspect, so to minimize all these issues of suspicions, the GHW Admin have to implement stricter policies (such as verification of phones & emails during registration) to prevent all these.
In other news, my friend just called me this evening to tell me that one of his downlines who was rematched for the 2nd time (around 4:55 am today) has been paid and he also heard of another person that was rematched. So even though i haven't been rematched for 4 days now, the fact that other pple are being rematched is good news, so i'd just excercise patience for now and wait.
Ok
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by goxx(m): 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
fifty:

You sound as if each of these entities are contending for a position. But It's not so, so Pls change that mentality. Every participant has the right to belong to any of the two or even both. There is no binding agreement where being a member of one denies anyone of the right to belong to any other platform of their choice. With that in consideration, why would I want another platform down?

Change that mentality pls, else you won't be any different from the Ponzihaters whom we fought.
Ai'ght
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by greenmonk: 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
cliff26:

I'm just an ordinary participant. U see that's the little edge MMM has over GHW cos they have Guiders who act as middle men to relay information to the admin. At first I thought Guiders were totally not really needed, but it is now i'm beginning to appreciate the role Guiders play (The problem with MMM Guiders is that they are just too many & they are very greedy)
But that not withstanding, we can start something on this nairaland platform. A Hugh number of GHW participants are in nairaland. (they are just hiding). If we start something, they'd start coming out one by one, and who knows, just as they the panic spread, so would our suggestions and enlightenment spread (possibly to the ears of the Admin).

All ponzi schemes are scam. once they start to go down there won't be any going up. I am a mathematician and I know that there is no way 1x2 will b equal to 2x2 which is what ghww and their likes will want us to believe.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
But Na waoh!!!
That Ponzihater & his friend Collabman were real ***DEVILS***, can u imagine the fear and panic they created. I guess they were heavily paid.
I will never forget that Collabman's real name...Emmanuel Obiefune (so they say)...Hmmm, if anything should happen to our money in GHW, I will track that guy down to the ends of the earth with the last drop of my blood
***Its not a threat, it's a Guarantee***

8 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
cliff26:
But Na waoh!!!
That Ponzihater & his friend Collabman were real ***DEVILS***, can u imagine the fear and panic they created. I guess they were heavily paid.
I will never forget that Collabman's real name...Emmanuel Obiefune (so they say)...Hmmm, if anything should happen to our money in GHW, I will track that guy down to the ends of the earth with the last drop of my blood

In his tiny mind, he has taken cover somewhere and probably re-registered a new acct here. Diabolically, physically, mentally and spiritually.... We will wage a new war on him whenever he decides to resurface

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by aricypbxt: 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
Do anyone have any idea of binpocket.com?
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by explorer250(m): 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
I was matched in mmm today should I pay?
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Ndudi4: 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
With this info of people opening over 500 account n not phing, I think GHW should stop accepting new member for now and delete anyone that refuses to PH for some months. That's what GH needs to function normal again.

GH for life.....

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by explorer250(m): 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
fifty:
I cannot understand why some of you will blame us MMM Guiders, for the panic being created in GhW.

Open your eyes, the hates of progress are just trying to start a war within ourselves. For all I care, anyone with a dick can open a whatsapp group and term it anything they like, all in a bid to ridicule our communities in our faces.

I have said it time without number, steer clear from bringing sensitive information to this very biased platform. They always blow everything out of proportion, and they don't mind paying any hungry man to join them, example Ponzihater. From the moment when some foolish people started bringing / misinterpreting sensitive information about GhW on nairaland, that was already a bad idea, and my advise is that all matters about financial freedom should never ever be advertised here. Nairaland will always fight it ignorantly.

I am die hard MMMite, no one in MMM/Especially guiders, really has time for bringing down other platforms,when we the guiders are investing all our time in bringing back the positivity we have always had.

Look indephtly and see the real game that is being played here. Work on bringing back peace and cleaning off the panic. Not thinking of spreading panic to other platforms, based on an unverified information you read. It's such a pity that we Nigerians have a long way to go when it comes to learning how to accommodate each other. Use your heads.

It's very annoying to see people clamoring for the fall of something good.

Thanks

guy I was matched today and I don't know if I should pay? I have about 129k in one of my account and I pledged 1k. if I redeem my pledge will I be able to get some percentage of my 2016 mavros?
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by rosalieene2(f): 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
stansmart:
Image attached.
smh...

so its because of 245 naira you would not let us hear word!!!! GHW this GHw that!!
people that have large money are not panicking its now you that have small change that's trying to cause unnecessary panic
*modified*
just after seeing a post where u indicated USD
even at that, if you join those trying to create more panic, you will cause more harm than good by scaring ppl away. Nairaland has done its worst so it's our responsibility to safeguard ghw. inugo!

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by tafrica(m): 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
LOL at you guys venting your angers/frustration. Typical of humans; looking for who to hold responsible, now they hold MMMites responsible.
Whether you like it or not, schemes like MMM and GHW can't last forever, there'll be a time it will experience downtime, these schemes don't have reserve, so they tend to crash during down times.

As for MMMites being responsible for GHW panic, have you all forgotten ponzi hater started this war? Have you all forgotten he did the same thing to MMM? Hwy the fuss about MMM being responsible for the attacks. Was GHW responsible for MMM attack and challenges?

My advice is if you love your GHW passionately as you profess, invest the time and strength you want to use to attack MMM on strengthening GHW and testify about it.

As GHW wasn't responsible for MMM crash, MMM isn't responsible for GHW present attacks. Be sincere with yourselves and stop venting your anger on MMM.

Ponzi Hater is really fighting MMM and GHW and he seems to be winning here.
Good luck.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by babsalux09(m): 12:10am On Mar 12, 2017
explorer250:

guy I was matched today and I don't know if I should pay? I have about 129k in one of my account and I pledged 1k. if I redeem my pledge will I be able to get some percentage of my 2016 mavros?

Yes bro they are trying to turn us against ourselves ,mean while I know some guiders that are even in Ghw..everyone is here for the money mehn, why will someone want to crash a source of income for him ..people don't talk about sport betting but will talk about ponzi... Life is a game of winners and losers..
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by babsalux09(m): 12:16am On Mar 12, 2017
greenmonk:

All ponzi schemes are scam. once they start to go down there won't be any going up. I am a mathematician and I know that there is no way 1x2 will b equal to 2x2 which is what ghww and their likes will want us to believe.

Is it your money?? Ponzi is synonymous to betting...but more of a game of time... If you've been burned.. Learn to play better next time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by wealthplusng: 12:29am On Mar 12, 2017
Let me show you how you can be making over 30k weekly just like I am doing without even breaking a sweat.

This is REAL and Genuine & NOT A SCAM!! It is NOT A PONZI SITE OR AN MLM/NETWORKING BUSINESS OR A BITCOIN INVESTMENT!

The package comes in an Ebook Format (PDF).

If you are serious and interested follow the instruction included in my signature and tap the TheNigeriaNetpreneur website link to learn more.

You will surely thank me later.

"Only An Unwise Person Will Finish Reading This
And Not Take Action"

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by greenmonk: 6:39am On Mar 12, 2017
babsalux09:

Is it your money?? Ponzi is synonymous to betting...but more of a game of time... If you've been burned.. Learn to play better next time.

This statement means that it's also right to be a fake drug manufacturer or even an armed robber; I.e. if you are robbed apply better security measures next time.
You people tout ponzi scheme as investment when u know that u are only out to defraud others.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 12, 2017
explorer250:

Why won't u pay? U created the PH request yourself and wasn't forced were you? if u don't fulfill it, you account will be blocked and u may loose your mavros.

Your mavros are safe, honor your PH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by explorer250(m): 7:53am On Mar 12, 2017
fifty:

Why won't u pay? U created the PH request yourself and wasn't forced were you? if u don't fulfill it, you account will be blocked and u may loose your mavros.

Your mavros are safe, honor your PH

I am talking about my 2016 mavros. will I get some percentage of it?
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by xykms101: 8:48am On Mar 12, 2017
cliff26:
But Na waoh!!!

Chest beater , e be like say ur kidney dey swell up ... What has collabman got to do with your gullibility ?
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by xykms101: 8:51am On Mar 12, 2017
fifty:

In his tiny mind, he has taken cover somewhere and probably re-registered a new acct here. Diabolically, physically, mentally and spiritually.... We will wage a new war on him whenever he decides to resurface

You are still on this ponzi matter ... You had better look for better job cause ponzi can't help your situation. lazy bone
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by maxigro(m): 9:21am On Mar 12, 2017
God bless GHW!!!

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 12, 2017
xykms101:

You are still on this ponzi matter ... You had better look for better job cause ponzi can't help your situation. lazy bone
W.T.F, do we look unemployed to you, do you think you can match my academic qualifications, what are u bragging abt, how much do u have? Do u know how many doctors, lawyers, bankers, lecturers businessmen e.t.c are in this scheme?. Do you know that the person who introduced me to GHW was a consultant gynaecologist who earns over 700k per month??, u're telling us to get a better job, who are U??
What annoys me the most is that u FOOLS fail to understand that this money we use is our money, our hard earned money, not ur money, not ur father's money, not ur mother's money. Its our choice to do whatever we want with it even If we decide to throw it away into the river Niger, it is our money, it is our risk.
Just get that into ur thick, little skull.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by xykms101: 10:24am On Mar 12, 2017
cliff26:

W.T.F, do we look unemployed to you, do you think you can match my academic qualifications, what are u bragging abt, how much do u have? Do u know how many doctors, lawyers, bankers, lecturers businessmen e.t.c are in this scheme?. Do you know that the person who introduced me to GHW was a consultant gynaecologist who earns over 700k per month??, u're telling us to get a better job, who are U??
What annoys me the most is that u FOOLS fail to understand that this money we use is our money, our hard earned money, not ur money, not ur father's money, not ur mother's money. Its our choice to do whatever we want with it even If we decide to throw it away into the river Niger, it is our money, it is our risk.
Just get that into ur thick, little skull.

If indeed most of you lazy bones are into well paid jobs , you will never be diehard fans of ponzi scheme . Most of you guyz are low lifers who so much believe in short cut.

Get busy and stop jumping from one ponzi to another , it can never help your situation.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 12, 2017
xykms101:

Maybe I should make you my next Job. Call me, if you have the balls. Mind your business boy.

Ponzi or not, it's my money, via my bank account. Not yours.

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 12, 2017
xykms101:

If indeed most of you lazy bones are into well paid jobs , you will never be diehard fans of ponzi scheme . Most of you guyz are low lifers who so much believe in short cut.

Get busy and stop jumping from one ponzi to another , it can never help your situation.
No, No, No!!!!, that's where u're wrong. We aren't diehard fans, we are just protecting our money just lyk any other investment cos some of us have money in the system running from hundreds of thousands into early millions.
If GHW is destined to die, allow it to die a natural death (dat is all we are saying). But we won't stand there and allow u fools to induce an untimely death 4 GHW as a result of spreading false rumors, creating panic and fear, opening multiple fraudulent accounts, uploading fake P.O.p's e.t.c.
Ponzi schemes has always been in existence since the time of Adam & Abraham, it only undergoes modifications and that's why currently we are in the cyber era of ponzi. It is lyk any other business of risk, BTW no one put gun on ur head & forced u to Join.
So please, mind ur business & focus on ur future.

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by kennypoju(m): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2017
*THE TRUE SITUATION OF THINGS IN GHW*

Good day ladies and gentlemen. I am a very dedica TCCted member of GHW, and that's why I want to let every member of GHW know d true picture of things.

Every GHW forum/group u visit now, the only thing u will see is questions upon questions. Even when testimonies are shared, people ignore them and continue to ask same questions over and over again.

*Here are some of the questions !!!!!*

1. What's actually going on in GHW?

2. When will my GH be matched/rematched.

3. Why is support not replying?

4. Why is fake people taking time to be resolved? etc

*Here is ur answer*

GHW has been running smoothly since August 2015 till date with no issues at all. But recently some enemies of GHW and everything good decided to cause panic in GHW so as to crash d system.

Their plan was in 2 folds;

1. Using propaganda

2. Using sabotage.

Nairaland which is at the forefront of the battle against successful platforms deployed both d tool of propaganda and sabotage in order to destroy GHW.

Negative topics were created about GHW, warning people to stay off GHW because it will soon crash. Anyone that says anything good about GHW was banned almost immediately.

As if that was not enough, these same persons recruited some jobless folks to invade GHW and create hundreds of fake accounts, then they will ph large amounts in the accounts which dey won't pay when matched to do so.

They also bombarded support with thousands of irrelevant tickets just to slow down the rate of response. That explains why support is slow to respond these days.

Both tools worked very well as unstable participants immediately started to panic. Ph pledges were no longer being honored. Fake pop became very rampant, and support replies became overly delayed.

That is the position we are right now on GHW. Since people are now afraid to pay their ph, queues are now getting longer and longer. Also rematching is now the new way of getting money on GHW.

*So what's the way forward?*

1. Share this with all ur downlines.

2. Tell ur downlines GHW is not crashing.

3. Our panic is responsible for d delay currently being experienced in GHW.

4. Stop panicking and redeem ur ph.

5. Only we d participants can bring down GHW.

6. Stop searching for answers to ur issues online. Join GHW WhatsApp groups instead.

7. Stop believing every negative news u read online about GHW.

8. Educate all ur downlines to stop panicking unnecessarily....

*Thanks For Your Time*

9 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by kennypoju(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2017
makforex:
Am active participant of GHW, Participants of GHW can say whatever they like. get help worldwide for now is shaking!!!that is the bitter truth!!!

*THE TRUE SITUATION OF THINGS IN GHW*

Good day ladies and gentlemen. I am a very dedica TCCted member of GHW, and that's why I want to let every member of GHW know d true picture of things.

Every GHW forum/group u visit now, the only thing u will see is questions upon questions. Even when testimonies are shared, people ignore them and continue to ask same questions over and over again.

*Here are some of the questions !!!!!*

1. What's actually going on in GHW?

2. When will my GH be matched/rematched.

3. Why is support not replying?

4. Why is fake people taking time to be resolved? etc

*Here is ur answer*

GHW has been running smoothly since August 2015 till date with no issues at all. But recently some enemies of GHW and everything good decided to cause panic in GHW so as to crash d system.

Their plan was in 2 folds;

1. Using propaganda

2. Using sabotage.

Nairaland which is at the forefront of the battle against successful platforms deployed both d tool of propaganda and sabotage in order to destroy GHW.

Negative topics were created about GHW, warning people to stay off GHW because it will soon crash. Anyone that says anything good about GHW was banned almost immediately.

As if that was not enough, these same persons recruited some jobless folks to invade GHW and create hundreds of fake accounts, then they will ph large amounts in the accounts which dey won't pay when matched to do so.

They also bombarded support with thousands of irrelevant tickets just to slow down the rate of response. That explains why support is slow to respond these days.

Both tools worked very well as unstable participants immediately started to panic. Ph pledges were no longer being honored. Fake pop became very rampant, and support replies became overly delayed.

That is the position we are right now on GHW. Since people are now afraid to pay their ph, queues are now getting longer and longer. Also rematching is now the new way of getting money on GHW.

*So what's the way forward?*

1. Share this with all ur downlines.

2. Tell ur downlines GHW is not crashing.

3. Our panic is responsible for d delay currently being experienced in GHW.

4. Stop panicking and redeem ur ph.

5. Only we d participants can bring down GHW.

6. Stop searching for answers to ur issues online. Join GHW WhatsApp groups instead.

7. Stop believing every negative news u read online about GHW.

8. Educate all ur downlines to stop panicking unnecessarily....

*Thanks For Your Time*

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Banking Stocks Record Biggest Fall Since 2016 / Betking / Athene Network: How To Mine GEMS For ATH Tokens Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.