Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! (12625 Views)

Brexit Is Shaking The Markets. Volatility Cash Outs / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! / Ksley Mega Micro Finance Bank Is Shaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2017
explorer250:

I am talking about my 2016 mavros. will I get some percentage of it?

Of course
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by rosalieene2(f): 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ndudi4:
With this info of people opening over 500 account n not phing, I think GHW should stop accepting new member for now and delete anyone that refuses to PH for some months. That's what GH needs to function normal again.

GH for life.....
write your suggestions to support

it will go a long way in helping

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by stansmart(m): 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
I didn't join whatsapp group before I phe'd. You post people receiving gh every second but the system is yet to match me since last week so who is deceiving who. I don't care about the baseless excuses, if ppl are phing and ghing as your homepage depicts, match us.

8 days and counting.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by rejuvenation: 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
stansmart:
I didn't join whatsapp group before I phe'd. You post people receiving gh every second but the system is yet to match me since last week so who is deceiving who. I don't care about the baseless excuses, if ppl are phing and ghing as your homepage depicts, match us.

8 days and counting.

Let all who have EARS hear and all who have eyes Read......you have an unresolved issue on GHW...you come to NAIRALAND to spread tales....would Seun or NAIRALAND MODS call or mail the ADMINS of GHW to fix the issue the resounding answer is NO.

WE ALL keenly interested in the survival and sustenance of GHW....let's apply wisdom and let it direct our actions....

Negative news of any thing is good business for the MEDIA....a word is enough for any one that values his or her INVESTMENTS in GHW....

The trust test of any platform lies in the LOYALTY Of it's members ...........

Stop DEFAULTING ON YOUR PLEDGES ....it would hurt the system ....

Stop SPREADING TALES GHW is you and me!!!!

Stop SEEKING CHEAP REFERRAL BONUES ....Greed destroys....

Let's. Keep Faith and trust ourselves to be wise in our decisions...

Long live GHW

7 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Lajet: 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ghw should make it compulsory for now that any new member that want to register must register under active members and the person the will use there referral link to register must confirm before the can accept new members and if the new member fail to redeem his pledge the person the use there referral link to register will lose all there bonus

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by goxx(m): 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
This should calm y'all... The support team is very much aware of the fake pledges and are working hard on that. I guess that is the reason for the queueing system they introduced...so they don't match You with these miscreants. Please be patient, if we are able to get through this, NOTHING else can bring GHW down. Nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Sotenna(m): 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
We have been going about this all wrong. We've been attacking the wrong people, I mean someone has been motivating the people pulling down these platforms that have come to help.

This Seun guy has been masquerading around with his goons, meddling around in peoples lives and businesses. Pulling down peoples businesses.

I've come to understand that his name and reputation is of no importance to him all he cares about is his money. And as it has been said "a rich man's happiness hinges on the fact that there are people out there who looks up to him as a god." He simply does not want a financial turn around for people around him, except for himself.

MMM, GHWW, and others never knew what happened to them in Nigeria, they were confused about how they suddenly started having issues. Well now I have a simple plan.

We need to point these platforms towards the right direction. Create a single target with a big bull's-eye for them target. Maybe when we create a group on different social media and all send them mails about a certain site by name Nairaland that has made it their business to see to their downfall, and then hint to these platforms to put their rivalry aside and make their common enemy pay for their troubles, maybe then Seun will remove his nasty fat fingers from other peoples plates.

Maybe when these guys pool their resources together, higher a set of nasty hackers to obliterate nairaland out of the internet then Seun will start all over again then, maybe then will he learn to mind his business and stop meddling in peoples lives.

Since you don't value peoples struggles and business, your business is about to get a taste of your own evil craft.

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by ElDadd: 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Read your PO guys!
Join a WhatsApp group!
Ignore Nairaland.
Dead zones.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by EMMASOLAR: 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
@op. You would not mind your business. Amebo
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by MDDarah84(m): 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
tafrica:
LOL at you guys venting your angers/frustration. Typical of humans; looking for who to hold responsible, now they hold MMMites responsible.
Whether you like it or not, schemes like MMM and GHW can't last forever, there'll be a time it will experience downtime, these schemes don't have reserve, so they tend to crash during down times.

As for MMMites being responsible for GHW panic, have you all forgotten ponzi hater started this war? Have you all forgotten he did the same thing to MMM? Hwy the fuss about MMM being responsible for the attacks. Was GHW responsible for MMM attack and challenges?

My advice is if you love your GHW passionately as you profess, invest the time and strength you want to use to attack MMM on strengthening GHW and testify about it.

As GHW wasn't responsible for MMM crash, MMM isn't responsible for GHW present attacks. Be sincere with yourselves and stop venting your anger on MMM.

Ponzi Hater is really fighting MMM and GHW and he seems to be winning here.
Good luck.

The more we drag issues here,d more d idiot(ponzihater&co) celebrates.U spoke well
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by nyabingi(m): 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=lowkey28 post=54489130]

Show us your proof simple.[/quote

Urgent Message

Hello Faithful Participants 

We will like to start by saying a huge thank you to all the recommendations and support we have received through this trying times. 

The past couple of days has taken its toll on every single GHW support team. It is no longer news that we are battling a seriously well-funded campaign against everything we believe in. 

Competitors, saboteurs have deeply corroded into our ranks, both in user base and PH database, making it extremely difficult to effectively manage the system. Some of the critical problems include;

Surge of fake POP increased by over 800%Invalid profile details (email, phone, bank accounts & bitcoin)Registration of bogus accounts and PHing on themEmbarking on social media smear campaign claiming GHW is about to crashPanicking members drowning the ticket support staff with the ticketsAll of this has led to lack of trust even by our dedicated members, all leading to delays in the GH logic finding valid PH for payment .

HELP US FIGHT BACK!

To fight against this, we immediately commenced development of a completely new portal design; GHW Xclusive with the following features deeply embedded.Enforced email validation (No PH/GH without this)One account , One Phone Number (members will be assigned to call a number to confirm ownership) , NO PH/GH without a confirmed numberAbility to migrate all your pending GH into the new systemUnique account number per GHW account10% Matching of every PH IMMEDIATELY its registered to another member. Your PH will not be activated until this is confirmed. This will help us weed out the unserious ones and drastically reduce FakePOP.Defaulting in Xclusive will completely WIPE OUT your migrated GH amount moved from the older platform. Other severe penalties inclusive.Direct access to your referrer contact details, to answer all your support tickets, also a group administrator to report your referrer misconducts, this will reduce load our support team and speed up issues resolutionIntroduction of ePIN , a 4-digit PIN known only to you, to be used in bank account, bitcoin address modificationsLaunch of a GHW Forum for all members to communicate and interact with each other.Credibility Score will now be used to determine bonus percentage (e.g. 30%, 40%, …5% , etc)

These are just a few selections for the new GHW Xclusive Portal scheduled to launch on 20th March. 

We urge all our faith members not to listen to the propaganda to continue to redeem their pledges and get confirmed by others, even if your GH is delayed. We will NOT let you lose money. This is our promise to you.

We also thank you for all your suggestions, they formed the foundation of GHW Xclusive 

See you all on 20th March . 
GHW Forever

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by tycoon3(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
U ate a mad man posting a mad post
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by babsalux09(m): 12:18am On Mar 13, 2017
The news is on our dashboard, Nairaland doesn't pay me in the first place.. Anyone can say whatever they like.. ..enemies of GHW Die...

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by babsalux09(m): 1:10am On Mar 13, 2017
greenmonk:

This statement means that it's also right to be a fake drug manufacturer or even an armed robber; I.e. if you are robbed apply better security measures next time.
You people tout ponzi scheme as investment when u know that u are only out to defraud others.

Defraud who?? I willing sign up for the program with sound mind and knowing the risk of what I'm going into, not like someone drag me or force me into it... So I'm ready for whatever come out of it.

I lost 300k to bet9ja in October, this is the money that will be used to pay someone that also wins a bet on the other end... I didn't go about crying because nobody forced me into it..

Everything has terms and conditions, if you read and you're duly satisfied with it... Go ahead.. No going about crying on social media. ...you are an adult, you're free to make your own choice on what you do with your life...

Not taking panadol for another man's headache, not go about acting like a saint which you're not... Grow the Bleep up and go make money wherever it works for you... Enough of the bullshit and the drama you are causing around, it won't help your life on the long run.. Be a man.

6 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by greenmonk: 8:01am On Mar 13, 2017
babsalux09:

Defraud who?? I willing sign up for the program with sound mind and knowing the risk of what I'm going into, not like someone drag me or force me into it... So I'm ready for whatever come out of it.

I lost 300k to bet9ja in October, this is the money that will be used to pay someone that also wins a bet on the other end... I didn't go about crying because nobody forced me into it..

Everything has terms and conditions, if you read and you're duly satisfied with it... Go ahead.. No going about crying on social media. ...you are an adult, you're free to make your own choice on what you do with your life...

Not taking panadol for another man's headache, not go about acting like a saint which you're not... Grow the Bleep up and go make money wherever it works for you... Enough of the bullshit and the drama you are causing around, it won't help your life on the long run.. Be a man.

If you want to gamble and do it quietly without trying to recruit unsuspecting public I have no problem with that but when you call gambling "an investment" and invade the social media to lure the ignorant to your money doubling schemes then that's another kettle of fish and it behoves all right thinking persons to do heir bit to stop that.
Insults and use of foul language won't stop those of us who see the wrong in what is going on to be silent.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by espionage48(m): 8:40am On Mar 13, 2017
Please why not leave Seun out of this get help matter for Christ sake!. What will he gain to see the downfall of get help?Nairaland Is his investment and business. A business man always have a rule building his business which if U are not interested you can quit.
Just as gethelp is ur investment, Nairaland is also his investment and U know blogging is all about traffic.. He isn't even the person creating those trends, instead it ur fellow gethelp participants. Please let free this guy jor.Am not supporting him but he stated it in his rules and regulation that advertising of ponzi scheme is prohibitted here..There are many other platform to advertise about gethelp and other ponzi scheme please.He is just doing his biz and hustling.Let get help participants stop bringing gethelp matter or trends here. I just shake my head with the accusations threats and curses people are heaping on him .This world is too big for one person to live in.Gethelp and other ponzi will come and go and this world will still be there better don't do anything funny to any person because that person is talking about ponzi. Karma is real oo

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Johnsonseph: 8:41am On Mar 13, 2017
My name is ifawole am from ogun state. I have been able to treat my sick mother for the past 3 month via Ghw.I have been reading all sort of propaganda concerning Ghw for the past one week. I Wil advice u dis anti ghw to keep mute. Otherwise the creator of my sick mother Wil cause u. Thou I Don brag. U can try me. Seun remember job in the bible. He never take God almighty a second to distroy his life. He never take me 5 hours to send u back to square one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by rosalieene(f): 8:45am On Mar 13, 2017
Johnsonseph:
My name is ifawole am from ogun state. I have been able to treat my sick mother for the past 3 month via Ghw.I have been reading all sort of propaganda concerning Ghw for the past one week. I Wil advice u dis anti ghw to keep mute. Otherwise the creator of my sick mother Wil cause u. Thou I Don brag. U can try me. Seun remember job in the bible. He never take God almighty a second to distroy his life. He never take me 5 hours to send u back to square one.
Lol........ seun will not listen. He is more interested in religious affairs trying to prove that there is no God.

When something bad happens to him, he will have himself to blame or even run back to the God he has been fighting tooth n neck to prove his non existence.

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by goxx(m): 9:33am On Mar 13, 2017
espionage48:
Please why not leave Seun out of this get help matter for Christ sake!. What will he gain to see the downfall of get help?Nairaland Is his investment and business. A business man always have a rule building his business which if U are not interested you can quit.
Just as gethelp is ur investment, Nairaland is also his investment and U know blogging is all about traffic.. He isn't even the person creating those trends, instead it ur fellow gethelp participants. Please let free this guy jor.Am not supporting him but he stated it in his rules and regulation that advertising of ponzi scheme is prohibitted here..There are many other platform to advertise about gethelp and other ponzi scheme please.He is just doing his biz and hustling.Let get help participants stop bringing gethelp matter or trends here. I just shake my head with the accusations threats and curses people are heaping on him .This world is too big for one person to live in.Gethelp and other ponzi will come and go and this world will still be there better don't do anything funny to any person because that person is talking about ponzi. Karma is real oo
this your write up reminds me of the saying "a wise man speaks when there is need to say something but a fool speaks because he feels he should say something." Understand a situation first before saying nonsense. Firstly, no active member of a scheme would spread fake news about it. just because you dislike something doesn't mean it isn't beneficial. if he's a man of integrity, he would give room for fair hearing. allow both the negative and positive threads, let the people make their choice, mind you, participants of these schemes are not breaking any Nigerian Law or even religious injunction for that matter. the right to choice is a fundamental human right. fine, he doesn't like Ponzis, why not delete EVERY Ponzi related topics, both good and bad, but the bad ones are pushed to front page and the testimony ones are instantly deleted, be sincere to yourself, is that fair?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Olanireti(m): 10:06am On Mar 13, 2017
Join whatsapp group for latest update. Meet like minded ppl that believe in GHW https:///E7D2XyNAPgfBSVhXnYO7MU 07039751844....
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by babsalux09(m): 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
YOUR LOVE MAKES US STRONG... YOUR HATE MAKES US UNSTOPPABLE..
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by stansmart(m): 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
rejuvenation:

Let all who have EARS hear and all who have eyes Read......you have an unresolved issue on GHW...you come to NAIRALAND to spread tales....would Seun or NAIRALAND MODS call or mail the ADMINS of GHW to fix the issue the resounding answer is NO.

WE ALL keenly interested in the survival and sustenance of GHW....let's apply wisdom and let it direct our actions....

Negative news of any thing is good business for the MEDIA....a word is enough for any one that values his or her INVESTMENTS in GHW....

The trust test of any platform lies in the LOYALTY Of it's members ...........

Stop DEFAULTING ON YOUR PLEDGES ....it would hurt the system ....

Stop SPREADING TALES GHW is you and me!!!!

Stop SEEKING CHEAP REFERRAL BONUES ....Greed destroys....

Let's. Keep Faith and trust ourselves to be wise in our decisions...

Long live GHW

Loool when u raise a ticket and they haven't replied in 10 days as a result nairaland ti take over

10 days(dem never match me) and counting ...

GHW pay me my money!

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by rejuvenation: 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
stansmart:

Loool when u raise a ticket and they haven't replied in 10 days as a result nairaland ti take over

10 days(dem never match me) and counting ...

GHW pay me my money!

You are simply a broke ASSS lunatic..........would NAIRALAND respond to your ticket issues.....keep spewing rubbish here !!!!! Rather than think before you talk you talk without thinking.....

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by stansmart(m): 1:11am On Mar 14, 2017
rejuvenation:

You are simply a broke ASSS lunatic..........would NAIRALAND respond to your ticket issues.....keep spewing rubbish here !!!!! Rather than think before you talk you talk without thinking.....

Asshole if I am a broke asss I would be singing the praises of the platform like your dumb asss, you stupid asss mofo. I could care less about my money but my pledge is to stop dem from scamming new ppl .

11 days counting....no match no request reply.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Banking Stocks Record Biggest Fall Since 2016 / Betking / Athene Network: How To Mine GEMS For ATH Tokens Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.