Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

"The Day I Will Never Forget" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "The Day I Will Never Forget" (1146 Views)

I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For / Day I Dis-flowered One Fine Igbo Girl / The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Day I Will Never Forget" by Stevengerd(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lol...

1 Like

Re: "The Day I Will Never Forget" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
lol, the teacher only marked down your grammatical errors not your main story. pele, ko min boya WA le gba 21/50
Re: "The Day I Will Never Forget" by McBrooklyn(m): 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
cheesy
Re: "The Day I Will Never Forget" by naijaboiy: 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol, the teacher only marked down your grammatical errors not your main story. pele, ko min boya WA le gba 21/50
Then they should have made it oral. Lol..
Re: "The Day I Will Never Forget" by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
So funny and very very romantic!
Re: "The Day I Will Never Forget" by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
naijaboiy:

Then they should have made it oral. Lol..
yeah they should but it can't be everytime.
lol, but imagine it's oral and it gets to the turn of very emotional student and he or she starts
crying and dramatizing the whole story like super story
Re: "The Day I Will Never Forget" by naijaboiy: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
yeah they should but it can't be everytime.
lol, but imagine it's oral and it gets to the turn of very emotional student and he or she starts
crying and dramatizing the whole story like super story
Lool as long as the student is able to describe the whole story then he should get his marks.

But it sure is gonna be a funny scene. cheesy
Re: "The Day I Will Never Forget" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
naijaboiy:

Lool as long as the student is able to describe the whole story then he should get his marks.

But it sure is gonna be a funny scene. cheesy
lool, exactly! a very funny scene

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You're In The Friend Zone - Lvmedia / Pearls Of Love (episode 27) / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.