Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native (2243 Views)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Think Has The Best Accent When Speaking English / Which Nigerian Tribe Is The Best At speaking English? / Nigerian White Boy Speaking English And Hausa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by tanimz(f): 12:46am On Jan 20, 2010
H2O2:

Are you flirting with me? 'cos I don't mind. I'm just embarrassed.

I should be asking you that!! embarassed embarassed You started it sad sad
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by H2O2: 12:48am On Jan 20, 2010
tanimz:

I should be asking you that!! embarassed embarassed You started it sad sad
It depends! If you don't object to it, why should it be a problem
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by tanimz(f): 12:49am On Jan 20, 2010
H2O2:

It depends! If you don't object to it, why should it be a problem

I don't object (blushes), not a problem cool cool cool
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by H2O2: 12:51am On Jan 20, 2010
tanimz:

I don't object (blushes), not a problem cool cool cool
rofl, in that sense then, i've been parading your profile profusely in search of a treasurable piece of information, but it's nowhere to be found
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by tanimz(f): 12:55am On Jan 20, 2010
H2O2:

rofl, in that sense then, i've been parading your profile profusely in search of a treasurable piece of information, but it's nowhere to be found

LMAOOOO grin grin grin grin What "treasurable" piece of information are you looking for?
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by H2O2: 12:57am On Jan 20, 2010
a monk does not speak with his whole mouth
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by tanimz(f): 12:59am On Jan 20, 2010
^^^^^ (Laughsssss) Please interprete cool cool cool
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by H2O2: 1:00am On Jan 20, 2010
i'm afraid that's as elaborate as i can get

my responses are constrained; they have limits
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by tanimz(f): 1:07am On Jan 20, 2010
Okay ohhhh, when you are ready to tell me, you know where to find me kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by H2O2: 1:11am On Jan 20, 2010
highly unlikely that my request would persist if ya still don't gerrit. stay blessed and warm. smiley
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by tanimz(f): 9:05am On Jan 20, 2010
I norr get this your language ohh, smiley smiley smiley cool cool cool tongue tongue anyway sha, stay more blessed and more warmer cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by oyinda3(f): 9:09am On Jan 20, 2010
waoh cheesy
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by H2O2: 9:33am On Jan 20, 2010
oyinda.:

waoh cheesy
sharrap you no-gooder. after sealing me in a confined space for heaven knows how long, i foun my way out. here you are again looking to slight me.
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by H2O2: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2010
tanimz:

I norr get this your language ohh, smiley smiley smiley cool cool cool tongue tongue anyway sha, stay more blessed and more warmer cool cool cool cool cool

alright mommy, will do.
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by tanimz(f): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2010
H2O2:

sharrap you no-gooder. after sealing me in a confined space for heaven knows how long, i foun my way out. here you are again looking to slight me.

So you are starting with someone else now? What happened to me? [s]( I should have known, all men are the same.)[/s]
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by tanimz(f): 9:38am On Jan 20, 2010
H2O2:

alright mommy, will do.

mommy
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by oyinda3(f): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2010
wat u mean i'm just impressed by the convo/chemistry dats all
i'll leave u two to enjoy the rest of ur night sha llolol
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by H2O2: 9:41am On Jan 20, 2010
tanimz:

So you are starting with someone else now? What happened to me? [s]( I should have known, all men are the same.)[/s]

there's no truth in that.  i did not feign interest. you subjugated my interest so i came to the realization that i'm not getting anywhere.
better quit while i'm ahead, right?

tanimz:

mommy
no dear, mommy is a slang for sweetie in that context. i don't mean any harm.
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by H2O2: 9:44am On Jan 20, 2010
oyinda.:

wat u mean i'm just impressed by the convo/chemistry dats all
i'll leave u two to enjoy the rest of your night sha llolol
what chemistry? it's not that conspicuous is it? even i'm clueless about this alleged chemistry you speak of. how you inhaled the scent of chemistry from threads away is beyond me. wetin dey for ko ko ro, he dey for kokoro. anything i should be aware of?
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by dotdazzle: 9:48am On Jan 20, 2010
its smooth, thats the reason y
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by tanimz(f): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2010
H2O2:

there's no truth in that. i did not feign interest. you subjugated my interest so i came to the realization that i'm not getting anywhere.[/b]better quit while i'm ahead, right?

no dear, [b]mommy
is a slang for sweetie in that context. i don't mean any harm.

Don't give up yet wink wink

Ok, my daddy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by H2O2: 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2010
tanimz:

Don't give up yet wink wink

Ok, my daddy kiss kiss kiss
lol, cute, okay, that's encouraging. then provide me with the treasurable information i sought.
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by tanimz(f): 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2010
H2O2:

lol, cute, okay, that's encouraging. then provide me with the treasurable information i sought.

You haven't told me the treasurable information that you sought

Give me a hint wink wink wink
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by H2O2: 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2010
it's nothing, really, it doesn't matter wink. enjoy ya day.
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by tanimz(f): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2010
ok ohh, if you say so then smiley smiley smiley smiley Have a nice day too cool cool cool cool cool cool cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by Rooneyboy(m): 12:49am On Jan 22, 2010
I enjoy it so so much because i cant speak my native language
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by bilms(m): 10:51am On Jan 27, 2010
shame on u
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by shilling(f): 5:20am On Jan 31, 2010
Rooneyboy:

Same here!!
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by GL(f): 9:18am On Jan 31, 2010
Rooneyboy:

me too, sadly sad.
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by ceasyc(f): 11:38am On Feb 02, 2010
@topic, nah. I enjoy speaking both, @home n outside d home. Pidgin english too
Re: Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native by bilms(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2012
good for u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hey Macof, Metaphysics, 9ja Crip / . / Excitement, Passion At Anioma Cultural Festival 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.