Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

A Man Castrates Himself ! Reason ? To Prevent Him From Cheating On His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Castrates Himself ! Reason ? To Prevent Him From Cheating On His Wife (1483 Views)

Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) / Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Castrates Himself ! Reason ? To Prevent Him From Cheating On His Wife by princeohms: 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2009
The 40-year-old decided to castrate himself to avoid cheating on his wife who refused to have sex with him.

Mr Sanchez had performed the act on many of his animals in the past and believed the procedure would be as easy for him saying: "I've castrated pigs, cats, dogs and three days later they are healed.

"I thought that's what it was going to be like with me. I had practice with animals, so I went ahead, put some pressure on it, and cut them to remove them by force!"

"When I saw that I could no longer count on her (his wife), so that I would't keep bothering her, I made the decision to cut my testicles off because I am a Christian and did not want to go look for another (partner)."

The man is being treated at Santander Hospital where Dr. Javier Martinez said he is still healing: "He still has an escroto-penial hematoma. He's been looked at by the urology department, and they found a complete absence of the testicles."

According to doctors, Sanchez's wounds have become infected.
Re: A Man Castrates Himself ! Reason ? To Prevent Him From Cheating On His Wife by Witi(m): 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2009
Oloriburuku eda. Imagine
Re: A Man Castrates Himself ! Reason ? To Prevent Him From Cheating On His Wife by waleski(m): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2009
Men dat man is deep b/C he is afraid of cheating wat abarbarian
Re: A Man Castrates Himself ! Reason ? To Prevent Him From Cheating On His Wife by coolier(f): 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2009
Good boy. grin
Re: A Man Castrates Himself ! Reason ? To Prevent Him From Cheating On His Wife by echobee(f): 10:39am On Dec 18, 2009
very good boy.unlike some he-goats
Re: A Man Castrates Himself ! Reason ? To Prevent Him From Cheating On His Wife by patwhizkid(f): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2009
Source
Re: A Man Castrates Himself ! Reason ? To Prevent Him From Cheating On His Wife by smooooooth: 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2009
patwhizkid:

Source

why not seel better evidence, ask for the testicles.
Re: A Man Castrates Himself ! Reason ? To Prevent Him From Cheating On His Wife by tboy1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2009
well damn . . . she's gonna have to cheat on him now cool
Re: A Man Castrates Himself ! Reason ? To Prevent Him From Cheating On His Wife by patwhizkid(f): 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2009
lol smooth?
Re: A Man Castrates Himself ! Reason ? To Prevent Him From Cheating On His Wife by princeohms: 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2009
Me think he followed the teachings of the bible that says "If ur tin wil prevent u 4rm entering God's kingdom, cut it off"
Re: A Man Castrates Himself ! Reason ? To Prevent Him From Cheating On His Wife by princeohms: 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2012
where are u?
Re: A Man Castrates Himself ! Reason ? To Prevent Him From Cheating On His Wife by Romeo3(m): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2012
tboy1: well damn . . . she's gonna have to cheat on him now cool
cool cool
Re: A Man Castrates Himself ! Reason ? To Prevent Him From Cheating On His Wife by Damoche10: 11:57am On Apr 16, 2012
Na him wife go cheat on am now.....
Re: A Man Castrates Himself ! Reason ? To Prevent Him From Cheating On His Wife by luckgames(m): 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2012
Now his ass get dump by his wife
Sad story
Re: A Man Castrates Himself ! Reason ? To Prevent Him From Cheating On His Wife by agb2011(f): 8:58am On Apr 17, 2012
cool awww! Now that is sooooo romantic
Re: A Man Castrates Himself ! Reason ? To Prevent Him From Cheating On His Wife by princeohms: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2012
agb2011: cool awww! Now that is sooooo romantic

Romantic indeed
Re: A Man Castrates Himself ! Reason ? To Prevent Him From Cheating On His Wife by Exponental(m): 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2012
That must be BIN GBAGBO!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know A Girl Who Luvs Me? / Who Comes First? Mum Or Girlfriend? / Can You Lie To Your Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.