Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before (1331 Views)

Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by onila(f): 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
I was so frustrated that period last year
my father is so strict, the family can be tough

I was tired of living in suspense, I needed space, I needed help

I remember when my cousin used to tell her family problems to her church friends and i decided to copy her foolish ways

you guys should understand life ain't easy

thanks one love
Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by BatmanIsWatching(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
cool

Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by naijaboiy: 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
BatmanIsWatching:
cool
i wonder what chapter two will be like. grin
Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by BatmanIsWatching(m): 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lol grin
naijaboiy:

i wonder what chapter two will be like. grin
Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by onila(f): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
undecided
Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
grin

Been there ...Done that..the only way that u can be free from all the rules of ur parents is when u got a job and ur a thousand miles away from them.. grin

I myself is a living testimony ... wink MY LIFE..I RULE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by cocaineaddict(m): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
onila:
undecided
No wonder your father disowned you
Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
onila:

thanks one love

one love.
Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
Space is something i desperately need
Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by Fadamant: 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Does it mean you were serious about those rubbish you were writing about your dad and mom then?
Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by RichieDaVinci01(m): 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
'Cept yo fam on NL
This thread is stupppppih
Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by wolverine93(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
it is high
Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by onila(f): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Fadamant:
Does it mean you were serious about those rubbish you were writing about your dad and mom then?

yea
Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by onila(f): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
'Cept yo fam on NL
This thread is stupppppih
Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by onila(f): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Been there ...Done that..the only way that u can be free from all the rules of ur parents is when u got a job and ur a thousand miles away from them.. grin

I myself is a living testimony ... wink MY LIFE..I RULE.
cheesy
Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by Fadamant: 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
onila:

yea

I don't get it. How old are you and what has changed that you are apologising now?
Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by NevetsIbot(m): 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
onila:

I remember when my cousin used to tell her family problems to her church friends and i decided to copy her foolish ways

thanks one love

babe... Ever felt like stabbing your dad? I did.
Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by onila(f): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Fadamant:

I don't get it. How old are you and what has changed that you are apologising now?

i realized I was wrong
Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Apology accepted .
Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
NevetsIbot:
babe... Ever felt like stabbing your dad? I did.
God forbid. I love my dad.
Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by NevetsIbot(m): 12:13am On Mar 13, 2017
ToriBlue:
God forbid. I love my dad.
maybe ur dad is an angel
Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by pennytrate: 12:15am On Mar 13, 2017
♣ • → ok•
we are now ya family?
°°
Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 13, 2017
NevetsIbot:
maybe ur dad is an angel
Angel is an understatement.
Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by NevetsIbot(m): 8:14am On Mar 13, 2017
ToriBlue:
Angel is an understatement.
tarh dnt make me jealous
Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by onila(f): 8:57am On Mar 13, 2017
pennytrate:
♣ • → ok•

we are now ya family?
°°
if you don't have anything good to say, ignore my thread, Thank you
Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by Fadamant: 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
onila:

i realized I was wrong

Onila, TBH, this thread is repulsive to me, but I keep coming back to it.

How was it that you couldn't keep what happened in the house to yourself and within the house. What happens in the house, stays and ends within the house.

Good, you've realised your error.
Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by onila(f): 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Fadamant:

Onila, TBH, this thread is repulsive to me, but I keep coming back to it.

How was it that you couldn't keep what happened in the house to yourself and within the house. What happens in the house, stays and ends within the house.

Good, you've realised your error.

I made an apology already

now move on

sheesh
Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by Fadamant: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
onila:

I made an apology already
now move on
sheesh
cheesycheesy. Funny girl
Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by onila(f): 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
Fadamant:

cheesycheesy. Funny girl
undecided
Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by onila(f): 1:15am On Mar 19, 2017
zz
Re: I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before by onila(f): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2017

(1) (Reply)

How To Chat With Broke Girls Without Putting Yourself In A Difficult Situation. / Must Read : Nurse Sandra (21+) Season 1 Episode 11 / Man Stares At His Fiance Bum In Awe For Their Pre-wedding Photo-shoot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.