Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him (31256 Views)

Apostle Suleman & Wife Celebrate Excel, Their Daughter's 1st Birthday In Style / Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos / Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Snapchat Video Screenshots Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by firo08(m): 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
AntiWailer:

You are a probably a brain washed member.

First and foremost, let me make it clear that you are not so close to your bible. If you do. You will understand that the calling of God is without repentance. Romans 11:29.

So if he calls you to be a prophet and healer. Falling for temptation will not stop the power. Go and Read the book called "God's General" and your bible.

As for the bolded, the two of them are adults ? Your Pastor carry Asshhewo u say the two are adults ?

If they are adults why is Pastor denying it ?

Your opinion shows the kind of source you get the word from. By their fruits you shall know them.

Don't be decieved by Mummy GO's gesture She is just trying to ensure the Church of God is not ridiculed and I salute her courage. Don't underestimate her pains behind the Hallelujah Smile.

With all the evidence and crazy things Daddy GO was alleged to have said about her. She is a strong woman to form nothing happened.

If you are close to Apostle. Tell him his handlers are not smart and they are all M0r0ns. There is a better way to handle this scandal than going the way they did.
you are the slowpoke...fear God
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by jessicahardman: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:

we love him

please he is better than politicians

Shut the Bleep up,you dumb mutherfucker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by LordOfNaira: 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:
its sad seeing adults like

AntiWailer
sarki
Keneking

supporting a young girl that claims to have sex with a married man

Repent because very soon, judgement will come upon the Man of Dogs and his followers. The judgement will not come from the Christian god who is obviously nonexistent but from truth. I cannot imagine why a god can be this quiet when the Bible portrayed him as very active in human affairs. Ese renounced her faith because of a certain adulterous Biodun of COZA. She must have prayed and prayed for God to come to her aid but no god answered her. If there were a Christian god, it would be very obvious. I believe in Ogun Alagbede. The god who bathes with blood. This matter can be settled in a matter of minutes. All we need is for Sule and Stephenie to swear before Ogun in his shrine and we would know who is telling the truth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by todayboy: 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
blkmum700:

i'm asking you the question base on what you post earlier,i still want to know if you're God P.A and he tell you whenever he forgive people for their sin.

i am not

and are you God that will condemn a man
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by menwongo(m): 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Yes they are right after all they don't worships Suleiman but God. What ever Suleiman did is between him and God not even his wife!
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by divinelove(m): 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:

its a sin

you can pray to God in your private you will be forgiving

we love our pastor and we know he is human

Ok he shld confess his sins and nt compounding issues by lying

Also remember there is a case of criminal breach of promise to marry waiting for him in court n high profile keyamo prosecuting him.

He is not human but a dog hw can he be fucking a w.hore n sending church fund to her, if he was dating a decent girl I would ve agree he was tempted but dt dirty looking Stephanie no way
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by todayboy: 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Repent because very soon, judgement will come upon the Man of Dogs and his followers. The judgement will not come from the Christian god who is obviously nonexistent but from truth. I cannot imagine why a god can be this quiet when the Bible portrayed him as very active in human affairs. Ese renounced her faith because of a certain adulterous Biodun of COZA. She must have prayed and prayed for God to come to her aid but no god answered her. If there were a Christian god, it would be very obvious. I believe in Ogun Alagbede. The god who bathes with blood. This matter can be settled in a matter of minutes. All we need is for Sule and Stephenie to swear before Ogun in his shrine and we would know who is telling the truth.

bro no need of that

even if he sleeps with her its not a big deal or crime in Nigeria constitution

they are both adults

His God will forgive him
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by WorldRichest: 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:

we are really in end time imagine a young girl bold enough have press conference that she is sleeping with a man old enough to be her father and adults praising and supporting her because the man of God is against Buhari, fulani herdsmen and el rufai

I knew it, I told my friends and enemies yesterday that it was Buhari, herdsmen and El-Rufai that arranged for Apostle Suleiman to sleep with the girl. In fact, it was Buhari, herdsmen and El-Rufai that booked hotel room several times at different parts of the world for Apostle Suleiman to have party with different girls including our upcoming actress Daniella Okeke and other Nollywood prostitutes. I have always knew it.

12 Likes

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by nobsalis: 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
AntiWailer:

You are a probably a brain washed member.

First and foremost, let me make it clear that you are not so close to your bible. If you do. You will understand that the calling of God is without repentance. Romans 11:29.

So if he calls you to be a prophet and healer. Falling for temptation will not stop the power. Go and Read the book called "God's General" and your bible.

As for the bolded, the two of them are adults ? Your Pastor carry Asshhewo u say the two are adults ?

If they are adults why is Pastor denying it ?

Your opinion shows the kind of source you get the word from. By their fruits you shall know them.

Don't be decieved by Mummy GO's gesture She is just trying to ensure the Church of God is not ridiculed and I salute her courage. Don't underestimate her pains behind the Hallelujah Smile.

With all the evidence and crazy things Daddy GO was alleged to have said about her. She is a strong woman to form nothing happened.

If you are close to Apostle. Tell him his handlers are not smart and they are all M0r0ns. There is a better way to handle this scandal than going the way they did.

dis is d kind of follower BokoHaram leaders are looking for to carry out suicide missions.... Omo see gullibillty at its peak.

2 Likes

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by todayboy: 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
divinelove:

Ok he shld confess his sins and nt compounding issues by lying

Also remember there is a case of criminal breach of promise to marry waiting for him in court n high profile keyamo prosecuting him

story which breach

marriage is by force abi?
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by davo90tico(m): 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:
As a member of omega fire ministry this my view is that its only apostle suleiman wife and God that can condemn him.

As for now the entire sex scandal against my father in the lord is only an allegation and not fact

If truly apostle Suleman slept with the girls its not a big deal they are both adults

I will have issues with my pastor apostle Suleiman if he sleeps with young girls or married women

we the members of omega fire ministry knows apostle Suleiman is a MAN OF GOD and not a GOD OF MAN

he can make mistakes he is human

the media is only doing free publicity for the church

we have more members in the church today and they are blessed

we are really in end time imagine a young girl bold enough have press conference that she is sleeping with a man old enough to be her father and adults praising and supporting her because the man of God is against Buhari, fulani herdsmen and el rufai

Apostle and his wife are happy together no online opinion that can change that

Apostle Suleman me and my household we love you more no media of devil can change that
I STAND WITH APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
I love this Pastor Suleiman
But guys isnt that what we all work fo'
Make money and ball hard.
Fùck fat ass bìťches like this Daniella bìťch
Make it rain in clubs and shìt

And the backdrop fell! Say what now?

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by todayboy: 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
nobsalis:

dis is d kind of follower BokoHaram leaders are looking for to carry out suicide missions.... Omo see gullibillty at its peak.

yes we are boko haram for christ

we will always defend the truth not by violence
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
SULEMAN SHOULD AND MUST ISSUE AN APOLOGY TO HIS WIFE, MS. OTOBO, WOMEN, HIS CHURCH MEMBERS, AND NIGERIANS. OTHERWISE, HIS CHURCH SHOULD BE BOYCOTTED AND HE SHOULD BE REBUKKED BY EVERY SANE NIGERIAN

This is not about politics. Not supporting and criticising suleman is not anti-God like some are stupidly eluding to. It really is about doing the right thing, helping a victim (Ms. Otobo) who doesn't have power or influence or money to buy support, and most importantly holding people who have control over other people's lives to higher moral standards and to account for their decisions and actions.

This suleman guy who calls himself an apostle is a liar and the worst of scam pastors there is in this country. Suleman has destroyed Christianity and continue to make mockery of the religion. No wonder why Northern moslems attack and kill christians, justifiably, because in their minds they are killing people like apostle suleman - a self-acclaimed pastor (without any theological training) who steals monies from his poor congregation through lies and deceit and then uses those funds to pay and sleep around with women which he then forces, using his position as a pastor, to drink poisonous abortion portions after getting them pregnant. The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) IS A DISGRACE FOR KEEPING QUIET ABOUT THIS SCANDAL, WHICH IN A WAY IS A TACIT ENDORSEMENT OF THIS SORT OF HIGHLY DISGRACEFUL BEHAVIOR BY PEOPLE LIKE SULEMAN.

WHEN A MARRIED PASTOR LIKE SULEMAN SLEEPS AROUND WITH WOMEN AND RECKLESSLY GIVES THEM POISONOUS ABORTION CONCOCTIONS TO DRINK AFTER IMPREGNATING THEM, AND ALSO FUNDS SUCH LIFESTYLES USING MONIES AND PROCEEDS COLLECTED FROM SUNDAY SERVICE, IT TAINTS THE RELIGION AND MAKES MOCKERY OF SUCH RELIGION. This Nigerian version of christianity is disgraceful, and all who claim to be christians should and must stand up against Suleman. If you don't speak against Suleman, then you support his behavior and you are equally a disgrace.

6 Likes

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by nwakaibeya1: 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
John 5,30>Today is another Sunday of history & geography teaching & fashion sermons,stories upon stories that don't empower humanbeigns spiritually by comedy, story telling pastors&prophets for spiritually blind bornagain followers & church goers?bornagains & church goers enjoy it & continue to shout go deeper, prophesy, pastor ride on & after all the razzmatazz, you still remain in evil family&occult wickedness & evil marine bondages&can't sleep at night& witches & wizards feast on them without mercy & pastors &prophets &apostles continue to use bornagains& church goers to make merchandise of their bellies without giving them empowerment & liberation&most importantly give followers PEACE that ,Jesus Christ promised to give to those who come to him?Again see Jeremiah 5.21,22 Jeremiah 12 10 you must help yourself &Seek for unbelievable power and receive it, which is LIGHT,MANTLE & THE POWER THAT BE &this is available only if you believe there is >many just claim bornagain without spiritual wisdom &spiritual eyes & unbelievable power & they hate change &new truth&revelation of real JESUSCHRIST even when they read that God will do a new Thing in the Bible but they still question the same God why he is doing a new Thing? What a disaster humanbeings of the world.BEHOLD kingdom of God of Jesus Christ is not for everyone,neither is heaven for everyone, devil has his own children always &devils children hate change,especially the ones masquerading as BORNAGAINS who hate truth&good change with passion& pretend, they are those we call human CHAMELEONS,we have spoken again & those who have ear let them hear &investigate from JESUSCHRIST if indeed they know JESUSCHRIST #who can battle with God of justice & the power that be?remember this is authority & truth&revelation& power that is unbelievable to humanbeigns so it's not compulsory that you must embrace&believe us but only time will tell who is telling the truth or not as this is not like conventional bornagain &bornagain in vogue #NO & NEVER, Our own is accept the truth or perish,we dont beg human beigns to accept our truth&revelation,hence almost everyone claims to be bornagain,the same way many people claimed to know GOD more than JESUSCHRIST when Christ came before and do the forget the fact that Power talks and not empty critics and the confidence of a wise person is look before you leap Mathew 13,13-14

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by todayboy: 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
davo90tico:

may your days be long

we will not allow the enemies from Abuja influence the love we have for apostle suleiman
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Milliano007(m): 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
sex scandal is not a new thing in all generations....but one thing I don't understand is that why he has not come on air or online to clear his name from people who are dragging his name to the mold. It has happened in d Bible and G.O. of Coza etc....I don't want to point finger though coz he is a man of God. #Issokay...Let God intervene..
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Smooyis(m): 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Why don't we allow this issue to rest. What is our gain in trying to crucify the man of God. Ok I remember the same way our forefathers crucify Jesus on trumped up charges.
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by davo90tico(m): 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:
As a member of omega fire ministry this my view is that its only apostle suleiman wife and God that can condemn him.

As for now the entire sex scandal against my father in the lord is only an allegation and not fact

If truly apostle Suleman slept with the girls its not a big deal they are both adults

I will have issues with my pastor apostle Suleiman if he sleeps with young girls or married women

we the members of omega fire ministry knows apostle Suleiman is a MAN OF GOD and not a GOD OF MAN

Apostle Suleman me and my household we love you more no media of devil can change that
LordOfNaira:

todayboy:

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Emperor88(m): 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
God pls my next life I don't want to be a Nigerian.. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by nobsalis: 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:

it was the girl that is rather taking advantage of the pastor
we know for sure she is sponsored by el rufai and buhari media centre

stop smoking weed... U no gree now u see your life?? #Pathetic

7 Likes

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by todayboy: 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
menwongo:
Yes they are right after all they don't worships Suleiman but God. What ever Suleiman did is between him and God not even his wife!
GBAM
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Todayboy u b Real mumu

3 Likes

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by LadyJul(f): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:

you want him to admit on nairaland or where

only 2 people he can do that to

his God and wife
my dear stop decieving yourself... He owes his church members apologies if guilty

2 Likes

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by blkmum700: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:

i am not

and are you God that will condemn a man

I'm not God or Condemning your Pastor,Who are mine to pass judgement on people when i know i'm a sinner as well,but was curious to see,you are so sure God forgive people for their sin if they pray to him.

1 Like

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Inspectorsuga(m): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
AntiWailer:

Lets strike a deal.

If i did not collect any 250k. May that 250k be difficult for you to assemble.

Just say amen. grin
I guess u collected more than 250k then....swear with ur fertility say u never collect...
U are all in a circle ( Antiwailer, ipobexposed and not forgetting d Z.OM.BIE kingpin SARRKI) supporting and dignifying dis evil government ....
I bet u dat if this Suleiman have not spoken out against this evil government and their herdsmen, we will not be having u and ur lowlife partners in crime forcing down this propaganda down our throat....ur soul is sincerely beyond redemption
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by todayboy: 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Milliano007:
sex scandal is not a new thing in all generations....but one thing I don't understand is that why he has not come on air or online to clear his name from people who are dragging his name to the mold. It has happened in d Bible and G.O. of Coza etc....I don't want to point finger though coz he is a man of God. #Issokay...Let God intervene..

IN THIS MATTER HE IS ONLY ANSWERABLE TO HIS WIFE AND GOD
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by nobsalis: 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:

no need
just apologise to my pastor
you will be fine

which pastor..?? Oops are u talking about SuleMoney??
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by todayboy: 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

I guess u collected more than 250k then....swear with ur fertility say u never collect...
U are all in a circle ( Antiwailer, ipobexposed and not forgetting d Z.OM.BIE kingpin SARRKI) supporting and dignifying dis evil government ....
I bet u dat if this Suleiman have not spoken out against this evil government and their herdsmen, we will not be having u and ur lowlife partners in crime forcing down this propaganda down our throat....ur soul is sincerely beyond redemption

YOU DEY MIND DEM

if suleiman condemn Jonathan e for be their hero

2 Likes

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by todayboy: 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
nobsalis:

which pastor..?? Oops are u talking about SuleMoney??

my father in the lord

Apostle Suleiman
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by femi4: 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:

Jesus! shocked

1 Like

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by AngelicBeing: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
Emperor88:
God pls my next life I don't want to be a Nigerian.. cry cry cry
Why, this got me laughing grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) / Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. / Muslims Visit Church In Nasarawa; Celebrate Christmas With Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.