Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him (31229 Views)

Apostle Suleman & Wife Celebrate Excel, Their Daughter's 1st Birthday In Style / Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos / Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Snapchat Video Screenshots Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by zimuzo: 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:

do you know if he has prayed for forgiveness?

as for your daughter she will aslo be brainwashed and be singing praise of corrupt politiians online like you

Why are u trying so hard to defend ur daddy?
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

Which fans undecided
You for one
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Topxcel: 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Apostle Suleman d Lord is ur strength. Keep waxing stronger. We love u. U have blessed us and we are grateful
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Inspectorsuga(m): 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
AntiWailer:

Since u say I should swear.

If I did not collect any money from anybody to influence what I post or my opinion on Nairaland,u will not collect any money any time soon But beg in penury.

Fixed.

Next eediot pleasssse.

Sincerely wat u have in dat ur thick skull is just garbage.....I have already paid my dues and I'm now on a constant reaping mode and ur course just added more blessings to my life...The only thing I ask for is dat u stop been a nuisance on every thread dat ur name appears please....
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by AntiWailer: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

Sincerely wat u have in dat ur thick skull is just garbage.....I have already paid my dues and I'm now on a constant reaping mode and ur course just added more blessings to my life...The only thing I ask for is dat u stop been a nuisance on every thread dat ur name appears please....

U will over reap till u go back to penury.

Mark my words.

I did not course u. I cursed you.

I dnt need your advice and will not need the poverty that is coming your way soon.
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by zimuzo: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:

we also want Buhari to provide his certificate

you have been brainwashed to hate a man of God

Pls focus on the issue at hand and leave Buhari out of this. After all u started the argument by coming here to tell us stories that touch (church crowded ko! Church crowded ni!). Mbok use facts and points to back up ur opinion. So naif angry
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by dragonking3: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
AntiWailer:

No I am not supporting her.

I am against the Pastor lieing that she is a prostitute and he never met her.

He should come out straight and say the truth.

The girl is a VICTIM as far as I am concerned.

Is she not a prostitute? Even her own father called her a prostitute.
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by dragonking3: 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
AntiWailer:

Victim of what exactly?
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by AntiWailer: 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
dragonking3:
Is she not a prostitute? Even her own father called her a prostitute.

Ok.

So Pastor carry Asheewwo right ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

You for one

Abeg e

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by dragonking3: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
AntiWailer:

Ok.

So Pastor carry Asheewwo right ?
Do you have proof that pastor carried her and slept with her? If yes, provide it here
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by AntiWailer: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
dragonking3:
Do you have proof that pastor carried her and slept with her? If yes, provide it here

Dnt be in a hurry.

They will show it in court.

Have u read the new gist dt Pastor buy house for Daniella. You are stale.

1 Like

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by dragonking3: 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
AntiWailer:

Dnt be in a hurry.

They will show it in court.

Have u read the new gist dt Pastor buy house for Daniella. You are stale.
Thats why you should wait and not be in a hurry to judge when the issue hasn't been taken to court by Otobo. Take your own advice.
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by blackaxe78: 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
gud4dbest:

and d church he leads only if God demands it!...As for me The God he serves be with him and his family,AMEN.

Your brains have been gifted to Okeke!
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by mechanics(m): 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
so many false accusations have been said abt men of God, he should not be distracted by the enemies of progress.
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

Abeg e
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by newfound2012: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:
As a member of omega fire ministry this my view is that its only apostle suleiman wife and God that can condemn him.

As for now the entire sex scandal against my father in the lord is only an allegation and not fact

If truly apostle Suleman slept with the girls its not a big deal they are both adults

I will have issues with my pastor apostle Suleiman if he sleeps with young girls or married women

we the members of omega fire ministry knows apostle Suleiman is a MAN OF GOD and not a GOD OF MAN

he can make mistakes he is human

the media is only doing free publicity for the church

we have more members in the church today and they are blessed

we are really in end time imagine a young girl bold enough have press conference that she is sleeping with a man old enough to be her father and adults praising and supporting her because the man of God is against Buhari, fulani herdsmen and el rufai

Apostle and his wife are happy together no online opinion that can change that

Apostle Suleman me and my household we love you more no media of devil can change that

In all sincerity, the lady has a more sane conscience than the Apostle, she never denied her occupation, her exploit with the pastor and her hope of settling down with the pastor. All her claims are plausible as compared to the pastor's : blackmail, I have never met her, ,she has links with Boko Haram etc.
it appears that the pastor only put out these lame defenses, because he is used to dealing with brain washed and brain dead people of your category.

please don't ever come to a public forum and insult our intelligence, if the member of your congregation have low I. Q, not of of humanity share in your misfortune

1 Like

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by GMan650(m): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:
Guy, you see, I don't normally quote people but it seems your case needs rapt attention.

If TRULY Apostle had sex with those ladies then you don't have too defend it, you don't have to say they are adults. C'mon!!! Guy, the Bible condemns fornication, adultery and sex incest and for a man of God to be entangled in such issue is embarrassing to Christianity cos why would someone associated with Christ indulge in such shameful act(an act that a pagan would condemn).

Yea, God knew man would have sex that was why he created woman but Jesus mandated man to be with ONLY ONE wife so having sex with another lady while your wife is alive is a grave SIN. You being a minister of God and committing such sin is a more grave sin. because, Christians are the light of the world and we're meant to portray good things not darkness.

Now, ask yourself gentleman(as a good Christian): Will an unbeliever want to convert to Christianity hearing this such scandal from a popular Pastor?

For you defending him is something else, cos you weren't there when the said 'sex' happened so you defending him now is more or less a sin cos you're saying what you didn't see

My advice to you is just to believe in the God you're serving and not ANY Pastor cos we're all humans and we'll be judged differently(every person for himself).

Shalom. God bless you. Sorry for the loong epistle
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Inspectorsuga(m): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
AntiWailer:

U will over reap till u go back to penury.

Mark my words.

I did not course u. I cursed you.

I dnt need your advice and will not need the poverty that is coming your way soon.

U are just an 1mbecile......those who believed that dey can course me always kiss d dust in a lil jiffy and u will definitely not be an exception...
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by newfound2012: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
bodmasfem:
Op, check all this bible verses from different versions and see if admittance and confession of your sin is not important

◄ Proverbs 28:13 ►
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper, but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy.

New Living Translation
People who conceal their sins will not prosper, but if they confess and turn from them, they will receive mercy.

English Standard Version
Whoever conceals his transgressions will not prosper, but he who confesses and forsakes them will obtain mercy.

New American Standard Bible
He who conceals his transgressions will not prosper, But he who confesses and forsakes them will find compassion.

King James Bible
He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
The one who conceals his sins will not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them will find mercy.

International Standard Version
Whoever hides his transgressions will not succeed, but whoever confesses and forsakes them will find mercy.

NET Bible
The one who covers his transgressions will not prosper, but whoever confesses them and forsakes them will find mercy.

New Heart English Bible
He who conceals his sins doesn't prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
A son of man that will hide his evil will not succeed, and God will be moved with compassion upon him that confesses to his sins and passes from them.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Whoever covers over his sins does not prosper. Whoever confesses and abandons them receives compassion.

JPS Tanakh 1917
He that covereth his transgressions shall not prosper; But whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall obtain mercy.

New American Standard 1977
He who conceals his transgressions will not prosper,
But he who confesses and forsakes them will find compassion.

Jubilee Bible 2000
He that covers his sins shall not prosper, but whosoever confesses and forsakes them shall attain mercy.

King James 2000 Bible
He that covers his sins shall not prosper: but whosoever confesses and forsakes them shall have mercy.

American King James Version
He that covers his sins shall not prosper: but whoever confesses and forsakes them shall have mercy.

American Standard Version
He that covereth his transgressions shall not prosper: But whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall obtain mercy.

Douay-Rheims Bible
He that hideth his sins, shall not prosper: but he that shall confess, and forsake them, shall obtain mercy.

Darby Bible Translation
He that covereth his transgressions shall not prosper; but whoso confesseth and forsaketh [them] shall obtain mercy.

English Revised Version
He that covereth his transgressions shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall obtain mercy.

Webster's Bible Translation
He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but he who confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

World English Bible
He who conceals his sins doesn't prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy.

Young's Literal Translation
Whoso is covering his transgressions prospereth not, And he who is confessing and forsaking hath mercy.

Cross References
1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness

Leviticus 5:5
'So it shall be when he becomes guilty in one of these, that he shall confess that in which he has sinned.

2 Samuel 12:13
Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the LORD." And Nathan said to David, "The LORD also has taken away your sin; you shall not die.

Ezra 10:11
"Now therefore, make confession to the LORD God of your fathers and do His will; and separate yourselves from the peoples of the land and from the foreign wives."

Nehemiah 9:2
The descendants of Israel separated themselves from all foreigners, and stood and confessed their sins and the iniquities of their fathers.

Job 31:33
"Have I covered my transgressions like Adam, By hiding my iniquity in my bosom,

Psalm 32:3
When I kept silent about my sin, my body wasted away Through my groaning all day long.

Psalm 32:5
I acknowledged my sin to You, And my iniquity I did not hide; I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD"; And You forgave the guilt of my sin. Selah.

na wah, Na so Bible edition plenty lipsrsealed
bodmasfem:
Op, check all this bible verses from different versions and see if admittance and confession of your sin is not important

◄ Proverbs 28:13 ►
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper, but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy.

New Living Translation
People who conceal their sins will not prosper, but if they confess and turn from them, they will receive mercy.

English Standard Version
Whoever conceals his transgressions will not prosper, but he who confesses and forsakes them will obtain mercy.

New American Standard Bible
He who conceals his transgressions will not prosper, But he who confesses and forsakes them will find compassion.

King James Bible
He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
The one who conceals his sins will not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them will find mercy.

International Standard Version
Whoever hides his transgressions will not succeed, but whoever confesses and forsakes them will find mercy.

NET Bible
The one who covers his transgressions will not prosper, but whoever confesses them and forsakes them will find mercy.

New Heart English Bible

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
A son of man that will hide his evil will not succeed, and God will be moved with compassion upon him that confesses to his sins and passes from them.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Whoever covers over his sins does not prosper. Whoever confesses and abandons them receives compassion.

JPS Tanakh 1917
He that covereth his transgressions shall not prosper; But whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall obtain mercy.

New American Standard 1977
He who conceals his transgressions will not prosper,
But he who confesses and forsakes them will find compassion.

Jubilee Bible 2000
He that covers his sins shall not prosper, but whosoever confesses and forsakes them shall attain mercy.

King James 2000 Bible
He that covers his sins shall not prosper: but whosoever confesses and forsakes them shall have mercy.

American King James Version
He that covers his sins shall not prosper: but whoever confesses and forsakes them shall have mercy.

American Standard Version
He that covereth his transgressions shall not prosper: But whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall obtain mercy.

Douay-Rheims Bible
He that hideth his sins, shall not prosper: but he that shall confess, and forsake them, shall obtain mercy.

Darby Bible Translation
He that covereth his transgressions shall not prosper; but whoso confesseth and forsaketh [them] shall obtain mercy.

English Revised Version
He that covereth his transgressions shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall obtain mercy.

Webster's Bible Translation
He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but he who confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

World English Bible

Young's Literal Translation
Whoso is covering his transgressions prospereth not, And he who is confessing and forsaking hath mercy.

Cross References
1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness

Leviticus 5:5
'So it shall be when he becomes guilty in one of these, that he shall confess that in which he has sinned.

2 Samuel 12:13
Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the LORD." And Nathan said to David, "The LORD also has taken away your sin; you shall not die.

Ezra 10:11
"Now therefore, make confession to the LORD God of your fathers and do His will; and separate yourselves from the peoples of the land and from the foreign wives."

Nehemiah 9:2
The descendants of Israel separated themselves from all foreigners, and stood and confessed their sins and the iniquities of their fathers.

Job 31:33
"Have I covered my transgressions like Adam, By hiding my iniquity in my bosom,

Psalm 32:3
When I kept silent about my sin, my body wasted away Through my groaning all day long.

Psalm 32:5
I acknowledged my sin to You, And my iniquity I did not hide; I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD"; And You forgave the guilt of my sin. Selah.

na wah, Na so Bible edition plenty
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by bizzibodi(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
But judges others,he even pronounce death on his fellowman.
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
dragonking3:
Victim of what exactly?

When someone who calls himself a pastor tells a young and vulnerable woman that he will marry her, and then reneges on that promise after sleeping with her many times, the woman involved is a victim.

When someone who calls himself a pastor tells a woman that he loves her and that he will be with her as a husband, any woman would trust what the man says and would open up her legs for the man to enjoy. Being lied to, by not keeping your words after getting sex, makes the woman a victim

When Suleman forces this woman to drink some abortion concoction, a potentially poisonous substance that is not approved by NAFDAC and could even kill her, she is a victim of Suleman because the pastor used his position as a powerful and rich pastor to do this to her.

When a popular and highly political pastor like Suleman sleeps with Ms. Otobo, promises her marriage and other gifts, and then leaves her after the affair is exposed, this woman is a victim because she potentially may not get a husband as men would run away from her. She is a victim of this pastor

Members of any church support their pastor and give their monies to the church not for the pastor to use the money to pay many different women to sleep with them. A pastor who does this betrays that trust and the woman at the center of the affair suffers rebuke and hate from the church members who are simply unhappy that their monies were given to her. Ms. Otobo is a victim because any member of Suleman's church can attack her or cause her harm

Ms. Otobo confessed that Suleman sexed her and made love to her the way no other man has touched, held, and caressed her body and mind. Talk to any woman and they'll tell you that treating a woman this way makes her fall for you both physically and emotionally. Suddenly taking away the affection renders women emotionally distraught and vulnerable. Ms. Otobo is a victim because Suleman has stopped giving her happiness that is derived from the passionate sex and she can easily become depressed and may even commit suicide. She is a victim of the love, sex, and passion that Suleman promised her, but has now taken away.

Ms. Otobo is a victim of Suleman's reckless amorous lifestyle. Suleman's wife and every woman who've slept with, or will sleep with, this pastor, is also a victim of his recklessness and disregard for their health and welfare, considering that it is the responsibility of both partners not to put their health at risk by not being open and honest about sexual habbits. I hold Suleman accountable morse so than the woman because he has money (he collects from his church members) and immense power and influence.

If Suleman got Ms. Otobo pregant, that means he didn't use protection or a condom. Imagine if Suleman is sleeping with many different women. STDs/HIV could be spread very easily from a man that goes around doing this. In that regard, such reckless endangerment of women who've been in sexual contact with Suleman makes all them a victim. If the women in our country are infected this way and their health put at risks by some amorous and sex addict like Suleman, all citizens of the country are victims. This is why we must all condemn Suleman's actions and demand an apology. Got it?

2 Likes

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by silent10(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
chimalisco19:
as we're here now
grin grin grin grin grin *fall 4rm ground*
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by dragonking3: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
namet:

When someone who calls himself a pastor tells a young and vulnerable woman that he will marry her, and then reneges on that promise after sleeping with her many times, the woman involved is a victim.

When someone who calls himself a pastor tells a woman that he loves her and that he will be with her as a husband, any woman would trust what the man says and would open up their legs for the man to enjoy. Being lied to, by not keeping your words, makes the woman a victim

When Suleman forces this woman to drink some abortion concoction, a potentially poisonous substance that is not approved by NAFDAC and could even kill her, she is a victim of Suleman because the pastor used his position as a powerful and rich pastor to do this to her.

When a popular and highly political pastor like Suleman sleeps with Ms. Otobo, promises her marriage and other gifts, and then leave her the affair is exposed, this woman is a victim because she potentially may not get a husband as men would run away from her. She is a victim of this pastor

Members of any church support their pastor and give their monies to the church not for the pastor to use the money and pay many different women to sleep with them. A pastor who does this betrays that trust and the woman at the center of the affair suffers rebuke and hate from the church members who are simply unhappy that their monies were given to her. Ms. Otobo is a victim because any member of Suleman's church can attack her or cuse her harm

Ms. Otobo confessed that Suleman sexed her and made love to her the way no other man has touched, held, and caressed her body and mind. Talk to any woman and they'll tell you that doing treating a woman this way makes her fall for you bother physically and emotionally. Suddenly taking away the affection renders women emotionally distraught and vulnerable. Ms. Otobo is a victim because Suleman has stopped giving her happiness and she can easily become depressed and may even commit suicide. She is a victim of the love that Suleman promised her.

Ms. Otobo is a victim of Suleman's reckless amorous lifestyle. Suleman's wife and every woman has, or will sleep with this pastor, is also a victim of such recklessness and disregard to the health and welfare of the women. If she gets Ms. Otobo pregant, that means he didn't use protection or a condom. Imagine if Suleman is sleeping with many different women. STDs/HIV could be spread very easily from a man that goes around doing this. In that regard, such reckless endangerment of women who've been in sexual contact with Suleman makes all them a victim. If the women in our country are infected this way and their health put at risks by some amorous and sexy addict like Suleman, all citizens of the country are victims. This is why we must all condemn Suleman's actions and demand an apology. Got it?

One question. Has Otobo provided any evidence proving that Apostle Suleman promised to marry her? If yes, please provide it here for us to see
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Ever8054: 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:

see how serious you are attacking me and my pastor and forget a young girl who claims she is sleeping with a married man

for your information there is no sin God can not forgive

who are you to judge a man?

the so-called sex scandal brought many people to change today and they are saved

will you be happy if your daughter comes out in public that she is sleeping with an old man?
dear friend, the way you people go about defending and worshipping this bunch of criminals who are hiding behind the Vail of the church to perpetrate evil is amazing.! if this people live according to the teachings of Christ,this kind of stories would not find it way to associate with them.now can you mentioned any of Gods own anointed in the bible that was accused of such?
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:

see how serious you are attacking me and my pastor and forget a young girl who claims she is sleeping with a married man

for your information there is no sin God can not forgive

who are you to judge a man?

the so-called sex scandal brought many people to change today and they are saved

will you be happy if your daughter comes out in public that she is sleeping with an old man?

But according to the girl Apostle Sule slept with lots of ladies and not her alone and is that who you are supporting? I swear to hell with religion entirely it has made so many people brain dead..
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:

it was the girl that is rather taking advantage of the pastor

we know for sure she is sponsored by el rufai and buhari media centre

LOL are you for real? maybe it was EL Rufai that have been transferring money to the girl in Canada..

I guess El Rufai also sponsor Daniella Okeke to take Pastor Benz to her house...

Again please is it the girl that come and meet pastor or pastor come and meet the girl..

Prophet of DOOM..
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Emperor88(m): 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Why, this got me laughing grin grin grin grin
we are too gullible
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:

no need

just apologise to my pastor

you will be fine

You really need to be deliver i swear..
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Even sane person knows that BMC is at work

So it's the BMC that open her leg wide open for Woli Sule?
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:

we love him

no amount of propaganda will change that

Sure you will cos he has brainwashed you guys with anointing oil.. haha
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by fabre4: 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
AntiWailer:

Victim how ?

was she raped?
was it without her consent
why didn't she refuse and post pic of their conversation how dear you call a home wrecker a victim pray u don't fall into their trap cos u may not be able to resist it check out the background of how they met you will see she was the one that went to meet him and that's how they start.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. / Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing / Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.