Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him (31255 Views)

Apostle Suleman & Wife Celebrate Excel, Their Daughter's 1st Birthday In Style / Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos / Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Snapchat Video Screenshots Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Pavore9: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:

bro no need of that

even if he sleeps with her its not a big deal or crime in Nigeria constitution

they are both adults

His God will forgive him

Stephanie is not also beyond God's forgiveness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by cooltola(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by davo90tico(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Repent because very soon, judgement will come upon the Man of Dogs and his followers. The judgement will not come from the Christian god who is obviously nonexistent but from truth. I cannot imagine why a god can be this quiet when the Bible portrayed him as very active in human affairs. Ese renounced her faith because of a certain adulterous Biodun of COZA. She must have prayed and prayed for God to come to her aid but no god answered her. If there were a Christian god, it would be very obvious. I believe in Ogun Alagbede. The god who bathes with blood. This matter can be settled in a matter of minutes. All we need is for Sule and Stephenie to swear before Ogun in his shrine and we would know who is telling the truth.
JEHOVAH IS HIS NAME
THE REDEEMER OF HIS CHILDREN
HIS WORD TOLD US HIS WAYS ARE NOT OUR WAYS
GOD'S TIME IS THE BEST
AND HE REDEEMS HIS CHILDREN IN HIS OWN SO THAT GLORY AND HONOUR BE ASCRIBED TO HIM AND HIM ALONE
I STAND WITH APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN
I STAND FOR TRUTH
I STAND FOR JESUS
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by AngelicBeing: 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
Smooyis:
Why don't we allow this issue to rest. What is our gain in trying to crucify the man of God. Ok I remember the same way our forefathers crucify Jesus on trumped up charges.
l taya ooo
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by frubben(m): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
luvmijeje:

Ha! shocked shocked

The tin surprise me self oooo. Just to support his papa ( 419) chai!!!!
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by gud4dbest(m): 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:

you want him to admit on nairaland or where

only 2 people he can do that to

his God and wife

and d church he leads only if God demands it!...As for me The God he serves be with him and his family,AMEN.
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by omofunaab(m): 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:

which argument you want again

you forgive buhari and other politicians

but you dont want us to forgive our pastor

Wetin concern buhari with this.

Abi buhari is apostle Suleiman's defence

1 Like

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by todayboy: 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
LadyJul:
my dear stop decieving yourself... He owes his church members apologies if guilty

we are his church member

if he is guilty we have forgive him in advance
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Dayco(m): 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
It's welk
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by divinelove(m): 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:

story which breach

marriage is by force abi?

Promising to marry someone jst to access their pant is a criminal offence

1 Like

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by youngmoney95(m): 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
what rubbish...................... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by todayboy: 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
divinelove:

Promising to marry someone jst to access their pant is a criminal offence

where e dey for constitution?
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by shadollar: 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
Men can deceived men but can't never deceive God.thou shall not judge.let God judge because your judgement may be wrong or right.
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by linearity: 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:

but you place more emphasis on the pastor than the girl
we celebrate a young that says she sleeps with an old man
its only the court that can prove id he relly sleep with her

To whom much is given, much is expected, so say the Bible. I beg to disagree with you here, the Pastor have more responsibility, blame and questions to answer here, even by Bible standards.

But all we heard him say is that, he does not know the young lady from Adam, but the lady can describe their escapees to a T, even the Man of God's cassava.

The Man of God, have the right to remain silent; but if and when he chooses to open his mouth either directly or through spokesmen/women, he should not insult the collective intelligence of all Nigerians.

We all understand that, we are but flesh and blood and can be tempted at anytime or fall victim to temptations, including Men of God. Even Jesus said 'he that has not sinned should cast the first stone'...but he asked that, we should confess our sins and he will forgive us. And it is possible that the Man of God have done so, in the privacy of his study and even to his wife and they have both forgiven each other and move on, but what about the continual sin of publicly denying it and attacking this lady?

I truly don't know if he did it or not, as I was not there, but there is no smoke without fire. Yes, the lady might have wanted to blackmail the Man of God with this, so it remains a secret; but that does not affect the credibility of her relationship with the Man of God.

The best thing the Man of God can do is, call off his spokesmen/women, don't response to this lady even if she hold 1000 news conference in a day, you don't regain credibility by doing that, allow the matter to die off from the public domain on account of it's own weight. Very soon, something more dramatic e.g. Naira hitting N600/$1 will esclipe this and we will all forget what the Man of God's cassava looks like.

Each attack or counter attack keep refreshing this, let the Man of God be the adult here and stop responding to this.

And BTW, courts don't proof rights or wrong, neither are they there to bring out the truth, that not what courts are for. You might have realized that, they are generally called 'Court of Justice' and not 'Court of Truth'. They examine the evidences that has been properly placed them and render judgement base on those.

Note the highlighted word above, and Yes it means that, even if you have a crispy clear video of someone committing an offense, the mere presentation of that video at trial does not necessarily result into conviction. If you do not follow the proper rule of evidence or proper chain of custody of the evidence, that video can be stricken off the records and the person will be declared not guilty. There are cases where the video can be admitted, but lawyers that knows their worth can successfully argue that, the video should be given limited weight or be used only as a demonstrative evidence and the accused still walks free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by frubben(m): 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
The reason why we make it a big deal it's because he call himself the "oracle of God" him dey feel say na him alpha and omega now.

I can't believe the op typed this rubbish WTF

@ op u lack sense

2 Likes

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
ZarZar:

And the backdrop fell! Say what now?

ya heard me
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

ya heard me
Ur meme's never make sense u know

Im here like okayyyyyyyyy
My 2 naira
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

ya heard me

Like honestly the mental image I had of you while reading your comment. There was beatboxing in the background & you going like this...

1 Like

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by KennyID17(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
WorldRichest:

I knew it, I told my friends and enemies yesterday that it was Buhari, herdsmen and El-Rufai that arranged for Apostle Suleiman to sleep with the girl. In fact, it was Buhari, herdsmen and El-Rufai that booked hotel room several times at different parts of the world for Apostle Suleiman to have party with different girls including our upcoming actress Daniella Okeke and other Nollywood prostitutes. I have always knew it.

Guy ur sarcasm is legendary grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

Ur meme's never make sense u knkw

Im here like okayyyyyyyyy
My 2 naira
My 1 gazzillion fans beg to disagree Zarzar
Stop hating tongue
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Stop hating tongue
Which fans undecided
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Stop hating tongue

Go on with ya bad self my G
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
rattlesnake:
My mind has never been clear about this apostle because of something he said some years ago that was totally umbiblical...BUT these allegations are unfair and if he didn't do these things otobo and her Co conspirators will BURN!!!!!

At last a Nigerian that studies his bible. More than 50% of the apostle's utterances are not biblical. Now, is it inconcievable that a yahoo pastor takes advantage of his followers?

1 Like

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by zabuur: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:
As a member of omega fire ministry this my view is that its only apostle suleiman wife and God that can condemn him.

As for now the entire sex scandal against my father in the lord is only an allegation and not fact

If truly apostle Suleman slept with the girls its not a big deal they are both adults

I will have issues with my pastor apostle Suleiman if he sleeps with young girls or married women

we the members of omega fire ministry knows apostle Suleiman is a MAN OF GOD and not a GOD OF MAN

he can make mistakes he is human

the media is only doing free publicity for the church

we have more members in the church today and they are blessed

we are really in end time imagine a young girl bold enough have press conference that she is sleeping with a man old enough to be her father and adults praising and supporting her because the man of God is against Buhari, fulani herdsmen and el rufai

Apostle and his wife are happy together no online opinion that can change that

Apostle Suleman me and my household we love you more no media of devil can change that

If someone dies and hasn't accepted Jesus as his Lord and saviour, people like you will be the first to condemn the person to hell, as if you are God. See, if you can't condemn this commendable act, leave those that will condemn it. After all, if it were to be an Imam sleeping with a female member of his mosque, you will put it in bold, I hate Islam. Has any one read anything about any Muslim saying he hates Christianity coz of this act. Has any Muslim came up with any conclusion. Now that it's coming from you, you are being unreasonably protective of your mog. What will you do if he was found guilty at the end, give up on Jesus? Or switch to another mog

1 Like

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by bodmasfem(m): 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Op, check all this bible verses from different versions and see if admittance and confession of your sin is not important

◄ Proverbs 28:13 ►
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper, but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy.

New Living Translation
People who conceal their sins will not prosper, but if they confess and turn from them, they will receive mercy.

English Standard Version
Whoever conceals his transgressions will not prosper, but he who confesses and forsakes them will obtain mercy.

New American Standard Bible
He who conceals his transgressions will not prosper, But he who confesses and forsakes them will find compassion.

King James Bible
He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
The one who conceals his sins will not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them will find mercy.

International Standard Version
Whoever hides his transgressions will not succeed, but whoever confesses and forsakes them will find mercy.

NET Bible
The one who covers his transgressions will not prosper, but whoever confesses them and forsakes them will find mercy.

New Heart English Bible
He who conceals his sins doesn't prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
A son of man that will hide his evil will not succeed, and God will be moved with compassion upon him that confesses to his sins and passes from them.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Whoever covers over his sins does not prosper. Whoever confesses and abandons them receives compassion.

JPS Tanakh 1917
He that covereth his transgressions shall not prosper; But whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall obtain mercy.

New American Standard 1977
He who conceals his transgressions will not prosper,
But he who confesses and forsakes them will find compassion.

Jubilee Bible 2000
He that covers his sins shall not prosper, but whosoever confesses and forsakes them shall attain mercy.

King James 2000 Bible
He that covers his sins shall not prosper: but whosoever confesses and forsakes them shall have mercy.

American King James Version
He that covers his sins shall not prosper: but whoever confesses and forsakes them shall have mercy.

American Standard Version
He that covereth his transgressions shall not prosper: But whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall obtain mercy.

Douay-Rheims Bible
He that hideth his sins, shall not prosper: but he that shall confess, and forsake them, shall obtain mercy.

Darby Bible Translation
He that covereth his transgressions shall not prosper; but whoso confesseth and forsaketh [them] shall obtain mercy.

English Revised Version
He that covereth his transgressions shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall obtain mercy.

Webster's Bible Translation
He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but he who confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

World English Bible
He who conceals his sins doesn't prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy.

Young's Literal Translation
Whoso is covering his transgressions prospereth not, And he who is confessing and forsaking hath mercy.

Cross References
1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness

Leviticus 5:5
'So it shall be when he becomes guilty in one of these, that he shall confess that in which he has sinned.

2 Samuel 12:13
Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the LORD." And Nathan said to David, "The LORD also has taken away your sin; you shall not die.

Ezra 10:11
"Now therefore, make confession to the LORD God of your fathers and do His will; and separate yourselves from the peoples of the land and from the foreign wives."

Nehemiah 9:2
The descendants of Israel separated themselves from all foreigners, and stood and confessed their sins and the iniquities of their fathers.

Job 31:33
"Have I covered my transgressions like Adam, By hiding my iniquity in my bosom,

Psalm 32:3
When I kept silent about my sin, my body wasted away Through my groaning all day long.

Psalm 32:5
I acknowledged my sin to You, And my iniquity I did not hide; I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD"; And You forgave the guilt of my sin. Selah.

1 Like

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by bapullow: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:
As a member of omega fire ministry this my view is that its only apostle suleiman wife and God that can condemn him.

As for now the entire sex scandal against my father in the lord is only an allegation and not fact

If truly apostle Suleman slept with the girls its not a big deal they are both adults

I will have issues with my pastor apostle Suleiman if he sleeps with young girls or married women

we the members of omega fire ministry knows apostle Suleiman is a MAN OF GOD and not a GOD OF MAN

he can make mistakes he is human

the media is only doing free publicity for the church

we have more members in the church today and they are blessed

we are really in end time imagine a young girl bold enough have press conference that she is sleeping with a man old enough to be her father and adults praising and supporting her because the man of God is against Buhari, fulani herdsmen and el rufai

Apostle and his wife are happy together no online opinion that can change that

Apostle Suleman me and my household we love you more no media of devil can change that

I though Jesus die for 4 d Sin of Human kind so what is d problem for sleeping with another woman, I don't get it,
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Austinoiz(m): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:

do you know if he has prayed for forgiveness?

as for your daughter she will aslo be brainwashed and be singing praise of corrupt politiians online like you

Oh gullible one! How possible is it that 'your daddy GO' has asked for forgiveness when YOU, YOUR FELLOW GULLIBLE OMG MEMBERS and HIM keep denying ever knowing the girl in the media...poor hypocritics.

1 Like

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
ZarZar:

Like honestly the mental image I had of you while reading your comment. There was beatboxing in the background & you going like this...

2 Likes

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by DorisK(f): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ur his church member so we don't expect u to be objective. Even if he's really guilty u won't see it still. I will be loyal for my priest so, hold ur view because if he or any other pastor ACTUALLY rapes ur daughter or wife, ur voice go change

1 Like

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by emmadaji: 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
El rufai and the APC at work it shall never be well with anyone that cook stories against the man of God
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by AntiWailer: 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

I guess u collected more than 250k then....swear with ur fertility say u never collect...
U are all in a circle ( Antiwailer, ipobexposed and not forgetting d Z.OM.BIE kingpin SARRKI) supporting and dignifying dis evil government ....
I bet u dat if this Suleiman have not spoken out against this evil government and their herdsmen, we will not be having u and ur lowlife partners in crime forcing down this propaganda down our throat....ur soul is sincerely beyond redemption
Since u said I should swear.

If I did not collect any money from anybody to influence what I post or my opinion on Nairaland,u will not collect any money any time soon But beg in penury.

Fixed.

Next eediot pleasssse.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Muslims Visit Church In Nasarawa; Celebrate Christmas With Christians / 7 Weird Things We Do In Church / M Skid Responds To Maraji's "Jesus Is The Only Way" Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.