Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him (31307 Views)

Apostle Suleman & Wife Celebrate Excel, Their Daughter's 1st Birthday In Style / Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos / Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Snapchat Video Screenshots Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:

see how serious you are attacking me and my pastor and forget a young girl who claims she is sleeping with a married man

for your information there is no sin God can not forgive

who are you to judge a man?

the so-called sex scandal brought many people to change today and they are loo osaved

will you be happy if your daughter comes out in public that she is sleeping with an old man?

Guy, take sponge and soap and go to the nearest stream and do the needful. You need it badly, walahi

2 Likes

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by delishpot: 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:

see how serious you are attacking me and my pastor and forget a young girl who claims she is sleeping with a married man

for your information there is no sin God can not forgive

who are you to judge a man?

the so-called sex scandal brought many people to change today and they are saved

will you be happy if your daughter comes out in public that she is sleeping with an old man?

How will you feel if a police man is acusednof taking bribe and looking the other way while criminals carry out their criminal acts, and then when one of the robbers comes out to expose the police officer, his fellow officers say........Why are you people blaming the police ? Why not blame the criminal who bribe's the police? Tell me, criminal that does crime and police that is supposed to prevent the crime, who should we focus on more if they are both caught in criminal act?
They are critical of your daddy because he is supposed to be an example. Not a repeat offender. But, to me I can't take the girls word for it. There is not solid proof that the man is trully guilty. For all we know, this may just be a setup to drag him through the mud.
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by hakimi1974(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:

no need

just apologise to my pastor

you will be fine
simple prayer point wey dem pray give you, instead of you to say amen, you dey yarn opata, abeg swerve go one side jare.

1 Like

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by inspirenet: 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
AntiWailer:

Also Daniella Okeke took advantage of the Pastor.

The AIT lady took advantage of the pastor ?

No be only Buhari Media Centre.

na Buhari Medical Centre.

You know na Buhari spread their legs and force pastor in.

I want to believe that if you pay 5% of the attention you're giving to this subject matter on the issues of your life you will be far off the position you are today.
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by delishpot: 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
shejane:
Am not a member of omega fire church, but one thing I know is that Apostle Suleman is human, even the great men in bible fall into his line. Who am I to judge a human like being talk more of God's harvester. Let God deal with him in his way not humans. So stop judging. As for the girl woo unto her.

Bla bla bla hypocrite. The pastor you can't judge, but the girl woe unto her? Is she not also human? If satan can make pastor to fall and you forgive him and not judge, why then can't you also forgive the girl and acknowledge that satan also made her fall like he made the pastor fall? Hypocrites practicing bible as it suites them.

3 Likes

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by AntiWailer: 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
inspirenet:

I want to believe that if you pay 5% of the attention you're giving to this subject matter on the issues of your life you will be far off the position you are today.

Catch up with my position first.

Then we can have a discussion.

You have not constructed anything in ur life. I cnt take constructive criticism frm u.

Byeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Ehi07(f): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:
its sad seeing adults like

AntiWailer
sarki
Keneking

supporting a young girl that claims to have sex with a married man

God bless you. Its just so wrong. This so called lady isn't a victim. This whole issh was well planned. She is just after money,it's sad. Tofiakwa!!! The rate people go to just for fame & money is mind blowing. No shame at all.
These day's just do something scandalous get a good PR team to air your views first and ppl start encouraging you. Like where are our morals & values? Am not saying what Apostle allegedly did is right. I really don't know Apostle and he isn't accountable to me but God sef. I just have a problem with people been ok with the nonsense this lady is doing. She is feeding off the supposed fame and all. It's pathetic.
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by inspirenet: 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
delishpot:

Bla bla bla hypocrite. The pastor you can't judge, but the girl woe unto her? Is she not also human? If satan can make pastor to fall and you forgive him and not judge, why then can't you also forgive the girl and acknowledge that satan also made her fall like he made the pastor fall? Hypocrites practicing bible as it suites them.

Why now? Where has she been before now? No sane woman in a society like ours will come out openly on such a matter even if it is true. Obviously she has nothing to lose.

Satan is defeated already.

God's prophet is heavily en graced by God. If you think you can dis grace him, then be prepared for the consequences. The downfall of God's prophet wouldn't make you a better person.

The dominion of light over darkness is unquestionable. Repent!
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by inspirenet: 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
AntiWailer:

Catch up with my position first.

Then we can have a discussion.

You have not constructed anything in ur life. I cnt take constructive criticism frm u.

Byeeee

What's your position? I've gone through your thread. I insist that if you take my advice, you will be a better person.
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by delishpot: 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
inspirenet:

Why now? Where has she been before now? No sane woman in a society like ours will come out openly on such a matter even if it is true. Obviously she has nothing to lose.

Satan is defeated already.

God's prophet is heavily en graced by God. If you think you can dis grace him, then be prepared for the consequences. The downfall of God's prophet wouldn't make you a better person.

The dominion of light over darkness is unquestionable. Repent!

Fool, I knew God and the Bible before your great grand ancestors knew what the Bible looked like.
Who gives a rat's arse about what trash you have to spew from your mouth? Save the sermon for the white washed sepulchre in your church hiding behind the Bible to tarnish the image of the church.

Simple question, even if she was paid to do so, if you believe Satan pushed your pastor to sin, why don't you also see that satan is using the sister to do what she is doing and accord her the same mercy in Christ as you accord the pastor? Did Jesus condemn the people poseed by the marine spirits? Did he say woe unto them? If you care about her soul as Christ taught you? Why not pray for he forgiveness too? Why not say who are you to judge a fellow in her own case? Or is it only a pastor that can be forgiven when devil uses him? Why can't she also be forgiven when the devil uses her?
Bla bla bla bla bla, what consequence? Did I organise the sex party or did I drag the case to the press? What consequence are you talking about? Who is disgracing who?

1 Like

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by AntiWailer: 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

U are just an 1mbecile......those who believed that dey can course me always kiss d dust in a lil jiffy and u will definitely not be an exception...

It is curse not course and I insist that u watch out

The only exception is if I collect the money u claimed. If not, prepare for your misery and poverty.

I am not joking here.

1 Like

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by starlite1: 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
shejane:
As for me Apostle Suleman owes no human any explanation cos he[b] is not called by man, let him explain to his God if he's guilty is still only God that will forgive him[/b].

His way is never our way.

He who is without sin let him first cast the stone
And are you God to know that he was called by God?

Did God tell you personally He called Suleiman?
smh.

1 Like

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by inspirenet: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
delishpot:

Fool, I knew God and the Bible before your great grand ancestors knew what the Bible looked like.
Who gives a rat's arse about what trash you have to spew from your mouth? Save the sermon for the white washed sepulchre in your church hiding behind the Bible to tarnish the image of the church.

Simple question, even if she was paid to do so, if you believe Satan pushed your pastor to sin, why don't you also see that satan is using the sister to do what she is doing and accord her the same mercy in Christ as you accord the pastor? Did Jesus condemn the people poseed by the marine spirits? Did he say woe unto them? If you care about her soul as Christ taught you? Why not pray for he forgiveness too? Why not say who are you to judge a fellow in her own case? Or is it only a pastor that can be forgiven when devil uses him? Why can't she also be forgiven when the devil uses her?

I am not a fool! Knowing the bible is good, acting and living it is another.
If you don't give a rat's arse then keep QUIET!!
If your brain is dirty as i suspect then of course it needs to be washed by the living word of God.
He is not my pastor FYI.
And i didn't say he sinned.
If she needs forgiveness she knows how to approach God instead of making a mess publicly.
700 billion devils will not prevail against the Church of Christ.
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by ziego(m): 10:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
todayboy:

but you place more emphasis on the pastor than the girl
we celebrate a young that says she sleeps with an old man
its only the court that can prove id he relly sleep with her

yes what did u call him a pastor

THERE ARE THINGS THAT SHOULDNT BE HEARD AMONG MEN OF GOD.

SOMEONE HE SUPPOSED TO BRING TO CHRIST HE MESSING AROUND WITH

MARRIED FOR THAT MATTER

THIS IS SO DIRTY A NEWS

1 Like

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by inspirenet: 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
ziego:

yes what did u call him a pastor

THERE ARE THINGS THAT SHOULDNT BE HEARD AMONG MEN OF GOD.

SOMEONE HE SUPPOSED TO BRING TO CHRIST HE MESSING AROUND WITH

MARRIED FOR THAT MATTER

THIS IS SO DIRTY A NEWS

Where is your proof 1st. Were you there? You sound like you were present there when it happened.
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by poshbrave(m): 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
[Nigerians always very much myopic in view till d fact are set right keep ur opinion to ur self #48laws of Power.quote author=AntiWailer post=54520726]

You are probably a brain washed member.

First and foremost, let me make it clear that you are not so close to your bible. If you do. You will understand that the calling of God is without repentance. Romans 11:29.

So if he calls you to be a prophet and healer. Falling for temptation will not stop the power. Go and Read the book called "God's General" and your bible.

As for the bolded, the two of them are adults ? Your Pastor carry Asshhewo u say the two are adults ?

If they are adults why is Pastor denying it ?

Your opinion shows the kind of source you get the word from. By their fruits you shall know them.

Don't be decieved by Mummy GO's gesture She is just trying to ensure the Church of God is not ridiculed and I salute her courage. Don't underestimate her pains behind the Hallelujah Smile.

With all the evidence and crazy things Daddy GO was alleged to have said about her. She is a strong woman to form nothing happened.

If you are close to Apostle. Tell him his handlers are not smart and they are all M0r0ns. There is a better way to handle this scandal than going the way they did.
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Aragon: 12:03am On Mar 13, 2017
todayboy:
its sad seeing adults like

AntiWailer
sarki
Keneking

supporting a young girl that claims to have sex with a married man

Oh! Now it's about the GIRL, and not the MARRIED MAN? Oops!! I forgot he is a god! "Touch not my Anointed" abi? Make una carry go!

1 Like

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 13, 2017
todayboy:

bro no need of that

even if he sleeps with her its not a big deal or crime in Nigeria constitution

they are both adults

His God will forgive him

we get it alright, it's not a big deal if another man is screwing your wife with whom you're married.

take corrections and stop making yourself look stupid

1 Like

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by todayboy: 12:51am On Mar 13, 2017
xstry:
we get it alright, it's not a big deal if another man is screwing your wife with whom you're married.

take corrections and stop making yourself look stupid

the girls involved are not married
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by todayboy: 12:53am On Mar 13, 2017
AntiWailer:

It is curse not course and I insist that u watch out

The only exception is if I collect the money u claimed. If not, prepare for your misery and poverty.

I am not joking here.

this one just dey deny the 250k he collects on monthly basis
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by todayboy: 12:55am On Mar 13, 2017
zimuzo:

Why are u trying so hard to defend ur daddy?

i am not defending him

i only understand he is human
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 13, 2017
todayboy:

the girls involved are not married
that qualifies Apostle Suleiman to do whatever he pleases with them? You keep contradicting yourself

1 Like

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by UyiIredia(m): 2:47am On Mar 13, 2017
And his wife is pretty. I can't have that kind of wife and be chasing that ugly Otobo.
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by UyiIredia(m): 2:49am On Mar 13, 2017
AntiWailer:

Also Daniella Okeke took advantage of the Pastor.
The AIT lady took advantage of the pastor ?
No be only Buhari Media Centre.
na Buhari Medical Centre.

You know na Buhari spread their legs and force pastor in.
BABA! WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by delishpot: 5:41am On Mar 13, 2017
inspirenet:

I am not a fool! Knowing the bible is good, acting and living it is another.
If you don't give a rat's arse then keep QUIET!!
If your brain is dirty as i suspect then of course it needs to be washed by the living word of God.
He is not my pastor FYI.
And i didn't say he sinned.
If she needs forgiveness she knows how to approach God instead of making a mess publicly.
700 billion devils will not prevail against the Church of Christ.

You are worse than a fool. You are a hypocrite who sellectst what part of the Bible to practice. Your kind gets spat out on the last day. Neither here nor there. If you care about her as a soul, pray for her that she sees the light and repent instead of judging her. The Bible did not teach you to forgive only when approached. It teaches forgiveness even when not approached. If we take your judgement as you put it, She may still be in bondage and needs your prayers. Just like your Bible said, Jesus never condemned any who was possessed. Go and pray for her, if you can forgive pastor his sins you can also forgive that sister her sins too, after all she is also a victim of devils influence too. Why is it too hard for you? Because she hasn't got the word pastor attached to her name? You practice selective forgiveness? Hypocrite?
Blablabla, you are not his church member? Who told you I was thinking that? FYI, I am not crucifying your pastor, but pointing out your bias they both need to be judged or forgiven the same. No one soul is more sacred to God. Even your Bible must have made that known to you. The prodigal son, story of the missing coin etc. Now, go practice your faith in truth and in spirit.

1 Like

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by ziego(m): 8:03am On Mar 13, 2017
inspirenet:

Where is your proof 1st. Were you there? You sound like you were present there when it happened.

but he bought a car for ...................

https://www.nairaland.com/3679019/apostle-sulemans-name-removed-owner

at least that one has been proven then what are we talking about

can u dash ordinary prostitute a car?

there must be truth in all that she is saying.

with time the proves will come out.

my take is that the allegation is too much to be false

travelling tickets correspond
bank statements as prove of transaction
car gift

common we are not foools

stop defending him

1 Like

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by QuietHammer(m): 8:29am On Mar 13, 2017
todayboy:

bro whats the big deal

fornication is no difference from telling lies

do you know if has prayed for forgiveness?
This reeks of stupidity. It's like saying although I murdered someone, I shouldn't be arrested because I have asked God for forgiveness. Shame on you

1 Like

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by QuietHammer(m): 8:42am On Mar 13, 2017
Topxcel:
Apostle Suleman d Lord is ur strength. Keep waxing stronger. We love u. U have blessed us and we are grateful
Your apostle licked a prostitute's pvssy grin

1 Like

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by zlantanfan: 10:32am On Mar 13, 2017
Iamchepy:
Bro, I understand you...
I'm also a member of OMF, I'm trying hard not to believe this whole story, let's say it's the devil's hand work. But then again of you really know the church you'll the group of pastors under him, which he mentors (Son's of the prophets). Some of them have got their hands into really dirty and fetish things, I'll like to call the name of one in agbor where my mum lives but for security reasons I won't. The question then comes how can you mentor someone who's into the use of charms to get power and you not be partaker
u are sincere, where I live in Benin I know many wash eyes pastors apostle mentors and visit their church for crusade, he is one of the men that started this see vision thing before they picked it. azeme Azena an ofm pastor calls himself son of oracle. funny thing all suileman boys dry see vision, haha is it hereditary or dashed

1 Like

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by inspirenet: 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
delishpot:

You are worse than a fool. You are a hypocrite who sellectst what part of the Bible to practice. Your kind gets spat out on the last day. Neither here nor there. If you care about her as a soul, pray for her that she sees the light and repent instead of judging her. The Bible did not teach you to forgive only when approached. It teaches forgiveness even when not approached. If we take your judgement as you put it, She may still be in bondage and needs your prayers. Just like your Bible said, Jesus never condemned any who was possessed. Go and pray for her, if you can forgive pastor his sins you can also forgive that sister her sins too, after all she is also a victim of devils influence too. Why is it too hard for you? Because she hasn't got the word pastor attached to her name? You practice selective forgiveness? Hypocrite?
Blablabla, you are not his church member? Who told you I was thinking that? FYI, I am not crucifying your pastor, but pointing out your bias they both need to be judged or forgiven the same. No one soul is more sacred to God. Even your Bible must have made that known to you. The prodigal son, story of the missing coin etc. Now, go practice your faith in truth and in spirit.

I can now see that you're disturbed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

M Skid Responds To Maraji's "Jesus Is The Only Way" Claim / Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian / Ayelala Deity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.