Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Oga Wants To get Down With Me Before He Sends Me For A Course In Germany - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oga Wants To get Down With Me Before He Sends Me For A Course In Germany (1330 Views)

My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. / My Boyfriend Living Abroad Hardly Sends Me Money [advice Me On What To Do] / My Ex Wants Sex With Me Or He Sends Our Sex Tape To My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oga Wants To get Down With Me Before He Sends Me For A Course In Germany by Mist100: 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
COMPLAIN: Imagine a randy boss wants me to have sex with him after he has slept with everything from IT students to cleaners. He is tying my promotion and an official trip to Germany to sleeping with him. It also seems like senior management is aware of his randy nature that’s why they haven’t fired him despite several complains. Am thinking of leaving and starting a trade.

My View
Workplaces are known for mischief. You may have been faced with situations questioning your integrity, forcing you to compromise on that which you believe in. It may be a loss who promised promotion except if you sleep with him, it may even be blackmail except you jump in bed with the boss.

Take a minute to think. What is the worst case if I don’t yield to this pressure, the fast car and fancy apartment?

70% of Office romance goes bad leading to scandals. It decreases productivity, efficiency and alters the natural reward system thereby leading to strife in the workplace. It breeds contempt where a subordinate treats superiors with contempt.

If you are ill-treated and thrown out into the dark like Joseph that may be the beginning of your breakthrough.
www.maxwellisioro..com
Re: Oga Wants To get Down With Me Before He Sends Me For A Course In Germany by Mist100: 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Thats all......
Re: Oga Wants To get Down With Me Before He Sends Me For A Course In Germany by Mist100: 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
whats your take? are my views in alignment? suggestions from you guys..
Re: Oga Wants To get Down With Me Before He Sends Me For A Course In Germany by Mist100: 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Oga Wants To get Down With Me Before He Sends Me For A Course In Germany by Alphamale2017(m): 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
wants to get down with you ?? take him to the roof of a high building , then hold his hands and jump off smiley
Re: Oga Wants To get Down With Me Before He Sends Me For A Course In Germany by Mist100: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
Alphamale2017:
wants to get down with you ?? take him to the roof of a high building , then hold his hands and jump off smiley

oniranu nie .
Re: Oga Wants To get Down With Me Before He Sends Me For A Course In Germany by Alphamale2017(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mist100:

oniranu nie .
u get quarrel with English language ? sad
Re: Oga Wants To get Down With Me Before He Sends Me For A Course In Germany by Mist100: 11:27am On Mar 14, 2017
Alphamale2017:
u get quarrel with English language ? sad

So the Lady should jump off the CLIFF.... you dey ok now?
Re: Oga Wants To get Down With Me Before He Sends Me For A Course In Germany by NgoziOkoli(f): 11:48am On Mar 14, 2017
Another stupid thread
Mist100:
COMPLAIN: Imagine a randy boss wants me to have sex with him after he has slept with everything from IT students to cleaners. He is tying my promotion and an official trip to Germany to sleeping with him. It also seems like senior management is aware of his randy nature that’s why they haven’t fired him despite several complains. Am thinking of leaving and starting a trade.

My View
Workplaces are known for mischief. You may have been faced with situations questioning your integrity, forcing you to compromise on that which you believe in. It may be a loss who promised promotion except if you sleep with him, it may even be blackmail except you jump in bed with the boss.

Take a minute to think. What is the worst case if I don’t yield to this pressure, the fast car and fancy apartment?

70% of Office romance goes bad leading to scandals. It decreases productivity, efficiency and alters the natural reward system thereby leading to strife in the workplace. It breeds contempt where a subordinate treats superiors with contempt.

If you are ill-treated and thrown out into the dark like Joseph that may be the beginning of your breakthrough.
www.maxwellisioro..com
Re: Oga Wants To get Down With Me Before He Sends Me For A Course In Germany by Mist100: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
Another stupid thread
Obviously you are 20 something years old who doesn't know what workers go through in their workplaces. Allow folks with real jobs and challenges share there views miss Ngozi Okoli otherwise go back to the ice cream mummy left you in the fridge.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans’ Wife’s Confession: A Lesson For Girls Of Nowadays / Am New On Nairaland / Photo Of A Female Paramedic Treating An Injured Player Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.