Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? (35066 Views)

How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
let me tell you my experience, which is so seasoned.

i judge a man's peniis size by the color of his favorite clothes.

if a man likes to dress in brown , he probably has a big organ, guys who favor green or red clothes, are possessing of smaller organs.

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

even though you are a man, you are supposed to nurse some natural human curiosity to know the method to measure another man's peniis size by sight

dont tell me it is homophobia that stops you and makes you sound like a fool

by the way, fvck you again.
Won't fuçk you even with a price, young lady leave me alone
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Oyind18:
Won't fuçk you even with a price, young lady leave me alone

fvck you

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by ebonflexy(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
LOL
I have an average, not-too-long-but-thick penis and it has always done the job.

There is just this proven confidence I have that if a girl obsesses negatively about the size of a man's penis, she's doing it SIMPLY because she is looking to HURT him for one reason or the other....and has little to do with the man's penis size itself. She doesn't even need to know him to want to hurt him. It's all unresolved psychological issues and shiit.

An attempt to emotionally transfer her pain and insecurity onto someone else in hopes that whatever "phantom eye of judgement" these low-self-esteem women feel that hovers over them constantly, can have another target.
It's why when women assemble, it is usually to talk about someone (that isn't one of them at that moment in time) in a negative light.

7 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by ozome15(m): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
whywhyogun:
by his nose? his middle finger? his foot length? palm length?

or his penïs contour on his crotch part of his trousers?

direct as the last resort, it could be tricky too, some fat men will make a bigger and more bulging contour , because they have no other room in their trousers for their penïs except for bulging out.
U simply go inside have a test and see work
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
ebonflexy:
LOL
I have an average, not-too-long-but-thick penis and it has always done the job.

There is just this proven confidence I have that if a girl obsesses negatively about the size of a man's penis, she's doing it SIMPLY because she is looking to HURT him for one reason or the other....and has little to do with the man's penis size itself.

An attempt to emotionally transfer her pain and insecurity onto someone else in hopes that whatever "phantom eye of judgement" these low-self-esteem women feel can have another target.
It's why when women assemble, it is usually to talk about someone (that isn't one of them at that moment in time) in a negative light.

you have a grudge against girls, especially when they are discussing men on their back, but, everybody likes big peniis, the possessors of peniis wish them to be bigger, the girls wish them bigger too. why not you share with us your experience of how to fish out a guy with bigger peniis?

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
ozome15:

U simply go inside have a test and see work

go inside what ? inside the men's room?

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by MyGeneration(m): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
MyGeneration:
Dats not true doh.
I hv big hands nd feet it runs in my family veins am naturally big but not fat.
But my dick nd my body size doesnt add up despite my age nd size.
My dick nd my toe is almost d same size its so annoying cry

are you a black man or a white man? if you are a white man, you should not complain too much like this

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by MyGeneration(m): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by ebonflexy(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

you have a grudge against girls, especially when they are discussing men on their back, but, everybody likes big peniis, the possessors of peniis wish them to be bigger, the girls wish them bigger too. why not you share with us your experience of how to fish out a guy with bigger peniis?

The truth is that there is no real way to know. Ignore all those gimmicks.
Obsession with big dick is just for prestige/novelty/rareness reasons.
It's useful, but the same can be simulated with a strap grin

At the end of the day, If you are not a well what the guy has will work.
In fact, if you're looking for novelty/rareness, look for the guy who can eat your pussy AND bootyhole for dayz because that's a rare freak right there.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
MyGeneration:

Am a black man.
My dick size makes it difficult for me to engage in sm sex positions or hv sex with women with big asses coz my dick wont be able to reach cry

so how can you cope with this situation? focus on women with small stature? but how about when she is old and obese?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
ebonflexy:

The truth is that there is no real way to know. Ignore all those gimmicks.
Obsession with big dick is just for prestige/novelty/rareness reasons.

At the end of the day, If you are not a well what the guy has will work.
In fact, if you're looking for novelty/rareness, look for the guy who can eat your pussy AND bootyhole for dayz because that's a rare freak right there.

but the fact is out there, that, everybody , overtly or covertly, likes big peniis, and is trying to figure out a way to know whether a certain man has a big one or not.

and there is still some positive relationship between organ and some other parts of the body. our job is to find out which parts they are, and how strong the relationship is.

but the altenatives are more, and this is an open question, you may argue that, the way to single out a man with a big peniss is not restricted to the body signals, but also something else, like what i said before, a man's costume could indicate that he might have a big peniis.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by ebonflexy(m): 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

but the fact is out there, that, everybody , overtly or covertly, likes big peniis, and is trying to figure out a way to know whether a certain man has a big one or not.

You ask...

If a woman asked me that and I was also interested in her I'd tell her.

I would educate her too that joysticks grow and that the only way to know the true length (As I gently place my hand behind her head)... is to suck on it. Suck it till the flavor comes off. Just suck....

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by MyGeneration(m): 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

so how can you cope with this situation? focus on women with small stature? but how about when she is old and obese?
I prefer slim gals but d greed nd urge for big booty girls always comes once in a while.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by MyGeneration(m): 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
If u want to know d true length of a guys dick look at his feet
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by ebonflexy(m): 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
MyGeneration:
If u want to know d true length of a guys dick look at his feet

Lies. I have pretty big/long feet, but my stuff is just good and average enough.
Nothing huge about it.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
MyGeneration:

I prefer slim gals but d greed nd urge for big booty girls always comes once in a while.

your vanity justifies your absurdity. and thus you make youself quite convincing. you quench the doubt i casted on you, as being a liar.

maybe you should try a man. they are putting on weight on their bellies, but never on butts.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
ebonflexy:

You ask...

If a woman asked me that and I was also interested in her I'd tell her.

I would educate her too that joysticks grow and that the only way to know the true length (As I gently place my hand behind her head)... is to suck on it. Suck it till the flavor comes off. Just suck....

but girls will not benefit anything from sucking your peniis. they can not vicariously feel what you feel. yes , you feel good, but so what ?

you dont even have an above average peniss, so how can you expect it to be bigger by the suction? anyway, a small one is not even good to look at, let alone to play with in the hands of girls.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by MyGeneration(m): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

your vanity justifies your absurdity. and thus you make youself quite convincing. you quench the doubt i casted on you, as being a liar.

maybe you should try a man. they are putting on weight on their bellies, but never on butts.
Not in this life, the mere tot of gay or homosexuslity irritates me.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by ozome15(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

No inside my own room
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by ozome15(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

No inside my own room grin undecided grin cool
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by MyGeneration(m): 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

but girls will not benefit anything from sucking your peniis. they can not vicariously feel what you feel. yes , you feel good, but so what ?

you dont even have an above average peniss, so how can you expect it to be bigger by the suction? anyway, a small one is not even good to look at, let alone to play with in the hands of girls.
I beleive the same benefits gals get from sucking a guys dick is d same benefit guys get from sucking a gals boobs. So its equal

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
MyGeneration:

I beleive the same benefits gals get from sucking a guys dick is d same benefit guys get from sucking a gals boobs. So its equal

but even as to sucking, girls like bigger ones to suck

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by ebonflexy(m): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

That's where you lack knowledge dear.
Most of what you call "small" dicks are just small when they are flaccid. Some even double in size and length when erect (Which sloppy head is perfect for getting us there). These are what we call "growers". These dicks are efficient and help with inventory management down there. No dude needs all that stuff in the way down there if he doesn't need it (constant adjustment). When he needs it though, it grows to meet the current demands.

A big dick, for the most part, just "stands". Hardly does it grow any larger in volume from it's flacid state.

As to not wanting to suck, that generally disqualifies a woman right there if she can't even suck diick right because, trully, who needs that in their life?

4 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by MyGeneration(m): 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

but even as to sucking, girls like bigger ones to suck
Yeah
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
ebonflexy:

That's where you lack knowledge dear.
Most of what you call "small" dicks are just small when they are flaccid. Some even double in size and length when erect (Which sloppy head is perfect for getting us there). These are what we call "growers". These dicks are efficient and help with inventory management down there. No dude needs all that stuff in the way down there if he doesn't need it (constant adjustment). When he needs it though, it grows to meet the current demands.

A big dick, for the most part, just "stands". Hardly does it grow any larger in volume from it's flacid state.

As to not wanting to suck, that generally disqualifies a woman right there if she can't even suck diick right because, trully, who needs that in their life?

no girl would be so stupid to jump into this snare to test a guy's peniis, to see whether it is big after erectionn.

if it is small when flaccid, it loses its charm at first, the owner of such a peniss should find out some way to compensate, instead of persuading a gir to test it further more.

no girl will be ensnared.

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by ebonflexy(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

no girl would be so stupid to jump into this snare to test a guy's peniis, to see whether it is big after erectionn.

if it is small when flaccid, it loses its charm at first, the owner of such a peniss should find out some way to compensate, instead of persuading a gir to test it further more.

no girl will be ensnared.

There are women, and then there are girls.
Levels dey.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
ebonflexy:

There are women, and then there are girls.
Levels dey.

i dont catch your point.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by ebonflexy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

i dont catch your point.

When you are ready, the last thing on your mind will be whether he has a horse cock. grin
You're still getting there
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
ebonflexy:

When you are ready, the last thing on your mind will be whether he has a horse cock. grin
You're still getting there

but at the first beginning, a big peniss is everything, is a tremendous overture, an overwhelming advantage, which no girl will overlook or deny.

if you can not catch a girl's eyes at the first begining, what use of your golden heart ? what use of your wonderful motion skill?

just like, given to you 1000 years' life, but taken 1 minute out of your life at this moment. will you agree?

that is why i put so much stress on the issue that "How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs?" , to make people be aware the importance of peniiss at the first moment

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
This boy girl again smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. / 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.