Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,813 members, 7,834,728 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) (72526 Views)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods / Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
GodblessNig247:

Why did u say so?
Well, she wouldn't want to humiliate d guy plus husband scarce
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nma27:

Is true that's y so many Nigerian women are not happy in their homes. Pls don't get married out of sympathy or because u think husbands are scarce . angry

5 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
GodblessNig247:

Is true that's y so many Nigerian women are not happy in their homes. Pls don't get married out of sympathy or because u think husbands are scares. angry
Sure. Same goes to u
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by bizzy500: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
gosh! if im the one,i will be like its owkay people i just wanna tie my shoe lace anyway it cant happen to me,i cant go extreme public like diz

3 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nma27:
Sure. Same goes to u

Am married

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nma27:
yet u neva gree to b my girl
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
GodblessNig247:

Am married
That's good to know Sir smiley
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nma27:
That's good to know Sir smiley

Uwc. I pray u get a good man because if u do u would be extremely happy. I got a good woman and am happy
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
GodblessNig247:

Uwc. I pray u get a good man because if u do u would be extremely happy. I got a good woman and am happy
Amen. I wanna be a good woman for that man.... Anyway, more happiness to yousmiley

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by kullozone(m): 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Left away ko, fly away ni.

That one na for people wey wan marry sha, I no kuku folo.
Girls will be pushing them to be romantic and they too will just turn to mumu.... See the result now.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nma27:
Amen. I wanna be a good woman for that man.... Anyway, more happiness to yousmiley

Thanks a bunch!!!
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by ysmd: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
The babe for help am and say yes openly and thereafter say no to him one on one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by xynerise: 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
lilmax:
these are the kinds of girls I torture till they die.....

Don't judge her yet. This guy might be cheating and fucking around with girls and this girl got to know some day. Do you expect her to accept his proposal?

3 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Shiitposter: 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
sirhot:
It's bullshit. Guys never learn. Forget all these drama, ask her quietly if she says no, nigga you bounce with your confidence intact.

Boys are becoming very weak for my liking these days, why even suit up and kneel for a girl? You call it romantic, I call it bullshit! angry angry angry
Straight up tell this beta-males

3 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Claessique1(f): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nawa o
So mean.
But what did this guy do to deserve this. Lols

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by pecoprince: 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
See falling hand........
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by bedspread: 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
WHEN WE SAY LEAVE YOUR LIFE AWAY FROM SOCIAL MEDIA, U NO WAN HEAR!!!

JUST WATCH OUT!!! ONE NIGERIAN GIRL GO DO ONE GUY BTW NOW AND 3MONTHS

2 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by ayesco202(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
This is ignonimious!
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Jakasibo(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
One real Nigga has just turned a player

3 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Senorprinz(m): 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Rtopzy:
Probably she doesn't love him, eya! I feel for that guy. it will b hard for him to do dat again 4 any lady.

as in ehn! even to propose inside dark closet go hard the guy.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by ahahnow: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
bizzy500:
gosh! if im the one,i will be like its owkay people i just wanna tie my shoe lace anyway it cant happen to me,i cant go extreme public like diz

tying shoe with ring in yor hand
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Double wahala for dead bodi

How the guy go comot there now from the kneeling position wey him Dey So.

Na to pray make ground open mouth swallow am. Chai.

Some girls no get joy.

Heaven knows I hate public displays like that. Such a thing can never happen to me in a billion years.

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
sirhot:
It's bullshit. Guys never learn. Forget all these drama, ask her quietly if she says no, nigga you bounce with your confidence intact.

Boys are becoming very weak for my liking these days, why even suit up and kneel for a girl? You call it romantic, I call it bullshit! angry angry angry
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by daemperor1(m): 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
That's a typical example of sleeping on bike... why would u not b sensitive to know if she's really down with u or not? Fcck!
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Divay22(f): 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hilarious comments everywhere.hahahaha
Lol. Bro relationship no be define one....

Mehn babe get mind o embarassed

1 Like

obynocute:
Chai. .. wot a public disgrace. . I pity the dude...

I do not pity asshats like that.

This is supposed to be a private affair and then you break the news to loved ones after on how lucky you are that "Ngozi" accepted your proposal.

It's not a team affair to be performed at Shoprite.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by searchng4love: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
That's a blackmail. She's a very bold and nice lady.
Cc kennygee

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by 234GT(m): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
There is nothing the guy should be ashamed f jare. He should be thanking God for separating him and a time waster.

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Abdulazeez007(m): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
Benbisco:
Na this Kain thing fit all of them.
Show up everywhere.
na yr type dey do phd for yr fada house
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by akinszz: 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
wey soda? hi!
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
don't be shocked if this was staged.

I have learnt a lot about extent to which people seek attention.

If real. ..better luck next time, Negro!

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
sirhot:

Thank you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.