Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline (5425 Views)

Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... / Be Sincere: Mention 5 Things You Do With Your Data / Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by onstelly(f): 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
refiner:

Him nah...i dont wanna mention his name..lol

Nah...making use of one old number like that... embarassed
Hahaha I code sha, so how will I get the num nah? smiley
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Omotayor123(f): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
can't think of anysmiley
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by refiner(f): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
onstelly:

Hahaha I code sha, so how will I get the num nah? smiley
Can u send ur number to me?
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
darbeelicous:
I love it when I do that grin grin grin
angry angry
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by TrapHedges(m): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
Refiner richommie bumbae1 reiign lastking147 queensuccubus jarizod berlynn comradespade

1 Like

Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by refiner(f): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
TrapHedges:
Refiner
richommie
bumbae1
reiign
lastking147
queensuccubus
jarizod
berlynn
comradespade
kiss...and when we meet,u will propose right grin
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by REIIGN(m): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
TrapHedges:
Refiner
richommie
bumbae1
reiign
lastking147
queensuccubus
jarizod
berlynn
comradespade

cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by TrapHedges(m): 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
refiner:
kiss...and when we meet,u will propose right grin
lols.. Iav got the ring already oh.. All diamond ;d
lets see already wink cool
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by TrapHedges(m): 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
REIIGN:

cool
based on logistics
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by REIIGN(m): 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
TrapHedges:

based on logistics
LOL, you know as e dey go.

1 Like

Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by refiner(f): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
TrapHedges:

lols.. Iav got the ring already oh.. All diamond ;d

lets see already wink cool
I luff u vely moch o jare..i cant wait for u to slide it in my fingers....u are tiri much grin
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by TrapHedges(m): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
refiner:

I luff u vely moch o jare..i cant wait for u to slide it in my fingers....u are tiri much grin

lmfao.. So youll jump on my body wen i slide it? grin
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by darbeelicous(f): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
@ softwerk....... Kidding cheesy they're my siblings wink.......
Ok, seriously these are the five people I'd like to meet!!!
Askibee kiss kiss
Timelezz smiley
Richommie cool
Ikp120...... angry
Softwerk... grin

1 Like

Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by TrapHedges(m): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
REIIGN:

LOL, you know as e dey go.
lols nothing does you my PRIMO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by refiner(f): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
TrapHedges:

lmfao.. So youll jump on my body wen i slide it? grin
Will jump on ur head...hope u wouldnt mind grin

But i hope u wont turn me to lord of d rings sha o undecided
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by ikp120(m): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
darbeelicous:
@ softwerk....... Kidding cheesy they're my siblings wink.......
Ok, seriously these are the five people I'd like to meet!!!
Askibee kiss kiss
Timelezz smiley
Richommie cool
Ikp120...... angry
Softwerk... grin

cheesy But why are you angry with me na? See how you've already judged and crucified me. That's wrong and you know it. You think I'm a playboy, but I'm one of the best guys out there. sad
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
TrapHedges:

lols nothing does you my PRIMO
Awon bad guys cool

2 Likes

Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
Oyind18:
I'll like to meet

Milonis my brother from another
Not too long from now, come my birthday in October cool
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
Milonis:

Not too long from now, come my birthday in October cool
I'll come in August, mine is November
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Laveda

♤bibijay123

♤Twaci

♤Explorers

♤Kimberlyie

milonis

Makavelli!!!!!! Sure thing, we gonn' hook up and hang out

1 Like

Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
ZarZar
Adaksbullet
ButchCassidy
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by TrapHedges(m): 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bumbae1:
Awon bad guys cool
lol mami.. Any thing for me?
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by TrapHedges(m): 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
refiner:
Will jump on ur head...hope u wouldnt mind grin
But i hope u wont turn me to lord of d rings sha o undecided
hahaha u mean smiggle, lmao.. God 4bid
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Candyness(f): 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
None
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by darbeelicous(f): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
I'm sorry......... I have trust issues.. cry
ikp120:

cheesy But why are you angry with me na? See how you've already judged and crucified me. That's wrong and you know it. You think I'm a playboy, but I'm one of the best guys out there. sad
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by ikp120(m): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
darbeelicous:
I'm sorry......... I have trust issues.. cry

Alright dear. I'm sorry too for pulling your legs. cry
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by onstelly(f): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
refiner:

Can u send ur number to me?
How will I do that ?
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by darbeelicous(f): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
I read into any detail, and I must have misinterpreted u, u wouldn't rememba when u said those things and maybe u didn't mean it the way I understood! Anyways I'm deeply sorry and I'm glad ure too, I so much cherish our friendship............ kiss
ikp120:

Alright dear. I'm sorry too for pulling your legs. cry
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by ikp120(m): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
darbeelicous:
I read into any detail, and I must have misinterpreted u, u wouldn't rememba when u said those things and maybe u didn't mean it the way I understood! Anyways I'm deeply sorry and I'm glad ure too, I so much cherish our friendship love............ kiss

Alright correction made on that comment. wink wink We're not just friends o.

***Singing Friend zone by Adekunle Gold***
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by darbeelicous(f): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
Rome wasn't built in a day wink wink
ikp120:

Alright correction made on that comment. wink wink We're not just friends o.

***Singing Friend zone by Adekunle Gold***
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by waxdude: 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
Twaci
Twaci
Twaci
TwacI nne ka o
Kingtom
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by ikp120(m): 8:11am On Mar 14, 2017
darbeelicous:
Rome wasn't built in a day wink wink

Hmmmmmm wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two People Were Having S@x Inside Maruwa Tricycle Moving Fast In The Night:video / What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? / "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.