Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline (5366 Views)

Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... / Be Sincere: Mention 5 Things You Do With Your Data / Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 13, 2017
Henyway, I will love to meet her, like big time, as in for real, she's all but wonderful, beauriful, lovable, choppable, kissable...the beautiful oyind18. kiss

Kisses boo wink
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Cutehector(m): 8:16am On Mar 13, 2017
Mizk:
lol see what
reply me ova there and I'll tell u
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Mizk(f): 8:17am On Mar 13, 2017
Cutehector:
reply me ova there and I'll tell u
grinnice try
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Cutehector(m): 8:18am On Mar 13, 2017
Mizk:
grinnice try
be a lady wink
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Mizk(f): 8:20am On Mar 13, 2017
Cutehector:
be a lady wink
you know who I'm right?
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by SmellingAnus(m): 8:27am On Mar 13, 2017
refiner:

Ur maturity...
Nah...ur moniker is totally different from ur personality smiley
thanks dear... Short of words...
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by SmellingAnus(m): 8:29am On Mar 13, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

OFCURZ theres nothing worth than to meet my PLURIMI FAMILY ...AND not to mention SMELLINGANUS....

The rest, IDGAF... cool
you are simply the best kiss I'm so blessed to have you as my best friend here kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Cutehector(m): 8:30am On Mar 13, 2017
Mizk:
you know who I'm right?
dats what I want to find out... wink
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
Henyway, I will love to meet her, like big time, as in for real, she's all but wonderful, beauriful, lovable, choppable, kissable...the beautiful oyind..18. kiss

Kisses boo wink
Beautiful for this ugly face....I laugh gringrin
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Lastking147(m): 8:52am On Mar 13, 2017
Oyind18:
I'll like to meet the millionaire cutejude tongue
Jude no fall your hand as I go take purge before we meet. I want chop part of the 18milla
Lol continue dreaming tongue
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 13, 2017
Oyind18:
Beautiful for this ugly face....I laugh gringrin
keep laughing, u can't deceive me, beautiful lips wink
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by onstelly(f): 8:57am On Mar 13, 2017
refiner:
Traphedges kiss
Queensuccubus...hope i get this right cheesy
Onstelly..love to meet her again kiss
RB007..royalblake right wink
Smellinganus
Mrcork grin
Ginaz cheesy
Laveda smiley
Ymodulus smiley
Explorers wink
Oops...sorry i passed d number..cant help it. cheesy
Hahaha Ada you know where to see me nah
Call me nah
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 13, 2017
Lastking147:

Lol continue dreaming tongue
I'm not dreaming
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
keep laughing, u can't deceive me, beautiful lips wink
Hmmm... Lie
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Lastking147(m): 9:02am On Mar 13, 2017
Oyind18:
I'm not dreaming
Jude matter Don reach EFCC
18milli no be beans
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 13, 2017
Oyind18:
Hmmm... Lie
let me get hold of u first, u Wii know whether I yam lieing
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 13, 2017
Lastking147:

Jude matter Don reach EFCC
18milli no be beans
Na cool guy off Nl. He fit get am sha
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
let me get hold of u first, u Wii know whether I yam lieing
Pa J!!!!!! You know I don't like this kind talk
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by refiner(f): 9:11am On Mar 13, 2017
onstelly:

Hahaha Ada you know where to see me nah
Call me nah
He didnt tell u i had an accident and my phone broke as a result?

Lost contacts and right now i ain't on watsapp undecided
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 13, 2017
Oyind18:
Pa J!!!!!! You know I don't like this kind talk
lipsrsealed Sorry sweetheart...

Come for a kiss kiss
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
lipsrsealed Sorry sweetheart...

Come for a kiss kiss
angry
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by refiner(f): 9:13am On Mar 13, 2017
SmellingAnus:
thanks dear... Short of words...
U wlcm smiley
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 13, 2017
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by onstelly(f): 9:16am On Mar 13, 2017
refiner:

He didnt tell u i had an accident and my phone broke as a result?

Lost contacts and right now i ain't on watsapp undecided
Who wink
Is it same num
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Khutie: 9:27am On Mar 13, 2017
ΒΆ...Tho I'll like the sh*ts that popped up here to stay here but I can't help ever wishing to see Laveda. Veda anywhere yhu are just know that a drink wid me at cubana won't be bad.
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by coolestchris(m): 10:52am On Mar 13, 2017
l0velyn - to slap some sense into her head.
Twaci-to see her real face
airforce- to see if he really get the money...

Sinaj - to finger her
am very greedy..i want to meet all the dashing ladies here

1 Like

Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 13, 2017
Oyind18:
I'll like to meet
Esosuo coolest dude ever!
Milonis my brother from another mother
Sorftwerk my little brother
Airforce1 I wanna teach him how to sing.
Lefulefu owiaba, my esan brother
Handsam another little brother
My beloved Jeph, don't know your moniker
Glorryisaac sure wanna meet him
Savvy2 my precious little love
Whyogunwhy I want to show her my cassava
thank u!! wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 13, 2017
Dextology:
lefulefu
bumbae1
kimbra
Aderola15
myself wink
broo wink
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2017
Raine80
Bumbae1
Sinaj
Ishilove
Twaci twa twa

3 Likes

Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 13, 2017
Just two people have been able to raise my curiosity as to what they look like offline. They are:

Twaci

Maxi112.

I don't mind travelling miles to see you two smiley

1 Like

Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 13, 2017
as for me
QueenSuccubus
Dextology
oyind18
Bumba1
Aderola15....
i for add other few ones but u come say 5 cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 13, 2017
lefulefu:
as for me
QueenSuccub
Dextolo
oyind
Bum
Aderola1..
i for add other few ones but u come say 5 cheesy
Na black soup I go chopgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benard Longe: The Man Who Sued FIRST BANK PLC and Became A Billionaire / 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) / When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.