Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline (5403 Views)

Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... / Be Sincere: Mention 5 Things You Do With Your Data / Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2017
lefulefu:

broo wink

I remain loyal bro. I de gidigba grin grin

1 Like

Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 13, 2017
Oyind18:
Na black soup I go chopgrin
me prepare black soup 4 u? grin grin grin.na egusi and ogbonor soup i sabi prepare oo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by darbeelicous(f): 11:15am On Mar 13, 2017
*Reggae Blues*
ikp120:
Darbeelicous, Darbeelicous, Darbeelicous, Darbeelicous and Darbeelicous. An amazing babe she is. Simply the best mehn! cool cool
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 13, 2017
lefulefu:

me prepare black soup 4 u? grin grin grin.na egusi and ogbonor soup i sabi prepare oo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
That's what I like to eat. We will see whenever I visit Uromi
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 13, 2017
Oyind18:
That's what I like to eat. We will see whenever I visit Uromi
u like better thing oo cheesy.black soup with snail meat abi? cheesy cheesy
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 13, 2017
lefulefu:

u like better thing oo cheesy.black soup with snail meat abi? cheesy cheesy
And correct meat, kpomo and fish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 13, 2017
Oyind18:
And correct meat, kpomo and fish
chai! grin grin grin grin
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:28am On Mar 13, 2017
lefulefu:
as for me
QueenSuccubus
Dextology
oyind18
Bumba1
Aderola15....
i for add other few ones but u come say 5 cheesy

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:28am On Mar 13, 2017
SmellingAnus:
you are simply the best kiss I'm so blessed to have you as my best friend here kiss

Same here boo.... grin

Always and forever tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Twaci(f): 11:29am On Mar 13, 2017
Alesandese:
Just two people have been able to raise my curiosity as to what they look like offline. They are:

Twaci

Maxi112.

I don't mind travelling miles to see you two smiley
Do feel free to pop by anytime cheesy
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
wow! IDGAF either miss tongue

grin

Hahahahahahahah. Why we always have the same taste tongue
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 13, 2017
lefulefu:
as for me
QueenSuccubus
Dextology
oyind18
Bumba1
Aderola15....
i for add other few ones but u come say 5 cheesy

Why her name be last na? cheesy
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by ikp120(m): 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
darbeelicous:
*Reggae Blues*

I don't get it babe.
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahahahahah. Why we always have the same taste tongue
iwó atí taní? angry
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by darbeelicous(f): 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
nah u wouldn't....... just listening to the song cool *After the raggae......... Well I guess u know the rest! grin
ikp120:

I don't get it babe.
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
iwó atí taní? angry

shocked

Wacha saaaay? angry
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

shocked

Wacha saaaay? angry
thought we had smt going ?
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by ikp120(m): 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
darbeelicous:
nah u wouldn't....... just listening to the song cool *After the raggae......... Well I guess u know the rest! grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
Amarabae.
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
thought we had smt going ?

angry

But I no sabi wetin you dey yarn undecided ...

Wat language was that?
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

angry

But I no sabi wetin you dey yarn undecided ...

Wat language was that?

that was Yoruba language..
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
darbeelicous:
*Reggae Blues*
change focus, even if only for a second.
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
that was Yoruba language..

Ooohhh dear....

Waiiiiit.....Ur a yoruba demon? shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by darbeelicous(f): 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
*soft work*
SorftWerk:
change focus, even if only for a second.
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
darbeelicous:
*soft work*
it didn't cost u a think u know... smiley
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Ooohhh dear....

Waiiiiit.....Ur a yoruba demon? shocked shocked shocked

lol...wait for me... I'm not Yoruba nah embarassed

That I understand Yoruba doesn't mean I'm one nah
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by darbeelicous(f): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
what av I done this time undecided
SorftWerk:
it didn't cost u a think u know... smiley
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
darbeelicous:
what av I done this time undecided
y won't u post ur pics and lemme see? Or even drop ur digit via pm so I can reach u as "friends" that we are?
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by darbeelicous(f): 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
"friends" since when? No vex I no know....... Owk, check my dp for my pix grin grin grin .............
tongue
SorftWerk:
y won't u post ur pics and lemme see? Or even drop ur digit via pm so I can reach u as "friends" that we are?
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
darbeelicous:
"friends" since when? No vex I no know....... Owk, check my dp for my pix grin grin grin .............
tongue
i see, you're married. OK ma'am.
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by darbeelicous(f): 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
I love it when I do that grin grin grin
SorftWerk:
i see, you're married. OK ma'am.
Re: ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline by refiner(f): 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
onstelly:

Who wink
Is it same num
Him nah...i dont wanna mention his name..lol

Nah...making use of one old number like that... embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Your Relationship Has Not Reached This Level End It / An Unpopular Reason Why Women Can't Find Husbands In Nigeria / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.