Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Nigerian Church Girls are unrealistic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Church Girls are unrealistic (1090 Views)

Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? / Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Church Girls are unrealistic by ebonflexy(m): 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
I find naija church girls to be very unrealistic.
It seems they are always on some fairytale and pixie-dust type nonsense.

There is this thing where, as a guy, if you say hello to one girl in the church, just forget about talking to any other girl in that same church....even if nothing happens with the first one. They would have talked amongst themselves and labelled the guy as a sinner or something.

You also can't just walk up to them and discuss (i.e. get to know how she reasons) without coming up with some pixie-dust and 'magic' type shiit like "You know.... I've been praying about this, and I feel I'm being led to ask you out to lunch."

Jesus! Who talks like this? Certainly not Jesus!

This is dumb because if nothing manifests from this outing, you now have to use the same bloody line on the next girl (in another church ofcourse because they have already tabled your matter in the first one) who would have likely been a much better match. Cheapening your faith in the process because it's like you have to use it to even say "hello" to another human being. Every one has to act like they can't take a shiit without a sign from heaven. It's disingenuous and breeds nothing but fakeness.

I find this is specifically a naija church problem.
Church girls from other cultures are more "human" and relatable.
Any of you wanna comment on why this is?
Re: Nigerian Church Girls are unrealistic by dacovajnr: 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Church Girls are unrealistic by ebonflexy(m): 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
They all so freaking weird.
Don't even get me started on "Pastor's girls" undecided

This is the girl you can't even do the silly fairy dust talk to. This one will only talk to you if pastor introduces you to her. A truly weak mind...
You have to have appeased the pastor (sometimes with pastoral gift) before he will connect you to one of his girls.
And here I was thinking that pimping is not of God.
Re: Nigerian Church Girls are unrealistic by ebonflexy(m): 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Thoughts? comments?
Re: Nigerian Church Girls are unrealistic by firstking01(m): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
ebonflexy:
Thoughts? comments?
Kuku turn born again grin
Re: Nigerian Church Girls are unrealistic by McBrooklyn(m): 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2017

(1) (Reply)

"I Know I Will Be With Jesus" - Last Words Of Girl That Died During Surgery / Help! Am A Shy Type I Cannot Woo,a Girl I Need Advise / What Do You Have To Say About This Bridal Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.