Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell (64873 Views)

Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) / Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo / Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by hedonistic: 11:05am On Mar 13, 2017
EricBloodAxe:

Lol...u think it's a coward dt takes his own life? Wrong bro. Rather it's a coward like him dt decides 2 stay alive knowing damn well his life henceforth is useless. If he escapes d death penalty then its life imprisonment...is death not better? It takes real guts 2 end one's life rather than let someone else do d dirty job.
Thank you jare. I shake my head in disgust whenever I see people abusing those who commit suicide and labelling them cowards. There is nothjng else in the entire world that is more courageous than wilfully defeating the innate human survival instinct and inflicting fatal injury on oneself. The willpower required to do this is more powerful than a hundred billion tonnes of nuclear bomb.

That is the ultimate demonstration of courage.

The real cowards are those who put up with a miserable and hopeless life (not because they see light at the end of the tunnel, but because they are too afraid of inflicting pain on themselves).

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by NeutralJUDGE(m): 11:07am On Mar 13, 2017
Gosh...we have lost our humanity
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Bashirfuntua(m): 11:07am On Mar 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

Sarrki how your family.

Op can u see how Buhari is working.
If it is useless Jonathan or PDP
This man will be left.
Last time a police was sentenced to death for killing in 2005… The police bribed Jonathan the corrupt man. Jonathan freed him.
But under Buhari tenure they sentenced him

Another army that raped and murdered someone the news hit FP. Was also sentenced in this Buhari tenure.

But in Jonathan's period u will only hear news like Army refuses to fight Boko Haram no guns Dasuki his partner in crime stole the money for guns.
In Jonathan's tenure when Notorious criminals like Nnamdi Kanu is arrested u will hear how the idiot escaped.

In Jonathan's tenure no military man was sentenced.
Everything was going wrong.
We are very elated that PDP is gone.

Everything about this Buhari tenure is just good news upon good news.
Now no body is above the law.

God bless u Buhari.

Ipob PDP Shiite Muslims should go and jam trailer.

APC must rule
PDP didn't care for anything PDP failed us.
But look at how Baba is punishing people in the armed forces that contravened the law

IpobExposed
God bless you for saying the truth
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:08am On Mar 13, 2017
Are u high mind ur tongue. Cc myndd
sugarbeesmith:
this fool don start with name checking.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Champele(m): 11:10am On Mar 13, 2017
Psychos in the NA forces. It's time the do something about them. A phsychiatric text before enrollment or someway better.
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 13, 2017
if she was a witch why not leave and go for someone else nah now you have succeeded in killing her your own life is completely wasted, your folks are in pains because of 1 stupid decision...no one is worth wasting your lifetime for

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2017
opibycar1:
you are drunk.... You can't even hide it
Why should I?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 13, 2017
opibycar1:
you are drunk.... You can't even hide it
Why should I ?
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by zynzyn(m): 11:15am On Mar 13, 2017
cummando:
Dead man walking! Jealousy kills. Where women yapa!!!! Them plenty gaan!!!!

Everybody should be like me on women affairs
Girl vex me.....drink Goldberg
She dey cheat..... Drink Goldberg
She be olosho... Drink Goldberg
She get belle outside.....drink Goldberg

They aren't worth the stress!!

U finish 3 cartons of Goldberg!!

Dat one no pass suicide? grin

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by pokipoki: 11:16am On Mar 13, 2017
The man is not an officer. People should know the difference between an ordinary rating and an officer. If in doubt call them personnel!!!!
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by tmgold007(f): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2017
EricBloodAxe:
Dumb dude... Couldn't have d balls 2 pull d trigger on himself...fucking coward
Ur blessed...in his letter he claimed to pull a fucking round on him self.....how come his still alive...HIS REALLY A COWARD I CONCUR

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by praisekeyzz(m): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2017
Ur a fool

Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Larryfest(m): 11:17am On Mar 13, 2017
cummando:

Lol....bro Goldberg no go injure u oo.
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by kushfc(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2017
Nairaland mods are dumb idd-iots this is my story and pics rebranded by madt cocainaddict or whats ur name. SEUN u are Madt. Ole. I psoted this pix and -this story.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Owill1(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2017
cummando:

U b Goldberg ambassador... badt guy

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by fergieboy: 11:26am On Mar 13, 2017
This is what happened when you are so attached to a lady. The outcome is very bad.. I have being their.. Me and my girl had to fight serious fight for that attachment to be broken.. Was just glad no one was hurt

I can relate

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Nedum042: 11:31am On Mar 13, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]I concur bro
cummando:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Soljaboi44(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2017
Dismiss and Jail!
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Pamelayoung: 11:33am On Mar 13, 2017
See his ugly face, dumb lunatic
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by islandmoon: 11:34am On Mar 13, 2017
he spoke like a real biafran without brain, just like Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by jidebond: 11:34am On Mar 13, 2017
This is wat watching too much TV causes especially Rhiana's music video and some stupid season series.imagine the bastard using American slangs
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by LockDown69(m): 11:34am On Mar 13, 2017
Muntulah! angry
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by jidebond: 11:34am On Mar 13, 2017
This is wat watching too much TV causes especially Rhiana's music video and some stupid season series.imagine the bastard using American slangs.
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 13, 2017
As a matter of interest, does anyone know which law he will will tried under; military or civil? The offence is a clear cut criminal offence to wit first degree murder, which ordinarily should mean state jurisdiction. However it was on a military base and a military on military action, using no less, a military issued rifle.

Views please, with backup.
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by simytech: 11:42am On Mar 13, 2017
Everyone be like me

She dey mess up....... drink hero

She carry belle......... drink star

She dey cheat.........drink gulder
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Codes151(m): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

Sarrki how your family.

Op can u see how Buhari is working.
If it is useless Jonathan or PDP
This man will be left.
Last time a police was sentenced to death for killing in 2005… The police bribed Jonathan the corrupt man. Jonathan freed him.
But under Buhari tenure they sentenced him

Another army that raped and murdered someone the news hit FP. Was also sentenced in this Buhari tenure.

But in Jonathan's period u will only hear news like Army refuses to fight Boko Haram no guns Dasuki his partner in crime stole the money for guns.
In Jonathan's tenure when Notorious criminals like Nnamdi Kanu is arrested u will hear how the idiot escaped.

In Jonathan's tenure no military man was sentenced.
Everything was going wrong.
We are very elated that PDP is gone.

Everything about this Buhari tenure is just good news upon good news.
Now no body is above the law.

God bless u Buhari.

Ipob PDP Shiite Muslims should go and jam trailer.

APC must rule
PDP didn't care for anything PDP failed us.
But look at how Baba is punishing people in the armed forces that contravened the law

IpobExposed
u r disgusting! Is it Bihari that has to arrest the idiot? As in a president should arrest this guy?? Are u okay or it's just basic gullible instinct! He commuted a crime! So buhari or apc arrested him!! Cow

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Dopeluiz(m): 11:44am On Mar 13, 2017
I am sure a yoruba has killed an igbo too.... this is a terrible way to think... it's yu whu shud be exiled from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Jabioro: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2017
No one should hold him, he has no gut to do what he is proclaiming..up till now still in guardroom, can't him do that using his uniform to perform the suicide action. we don't need him anymore, too temperamental to be a leader. He has committed a grievous offence let him go down with it.. I didn't hate him but his action.
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by snowden9(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2017
Even in death he still hates her. What she did (I'm guessing it's more than the cheating) must have been pretty damn serious. Am I the only one here who's more concerned about knowing what the lady did?
Instead of Sahara reporters (abi Sahara desert according to apostle sule) to go and interview the guy to bring us credible information thereby making attempt to redeem themselves of an already dying journalism career, they'll wait for the next 'proof' concerning apostle sule.
Una wehdone o.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by dealslip(f): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2017
zicoraads:

Clearly what? Are you are mental doctor? There is nothing wrong with him. He, too, needs to be sentenced to death.

A mentally balanced person would never do what he did. I am not against him been punished in concordance with the appropriate law. Justice must never be denied the lady. However the tribes of the parties involved, Igbo and Yoruba are sworn enemies on Nairaland, that is what I was saying no one should trivialise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos / Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) / Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.