Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell (64876 Views)

Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) / Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo / Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Uteghe(m): 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
Igbo kill Yoruba. I smell Ipob involvement.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by eclecticbaron: 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
Dude's suffering from delusion of grandeur. Pathetic for a supposed warrior.
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
baeboo:
maybe the girl tried to quit d relationship of
I doubt,...woman can do things o. They can be really evil. In a twisted way.. She got served too...dude wasn't just wise enof to protect himself
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Raymysterio(m): 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
cummando:
Dead man walking! Jealousy kills. Where women yapa!!!! Them plenty gaan!!!!

Everybody should be like me on women affairs
Girl vex me.....drink Goldberg
She dey cheat..... Drink Goldberg
She be olosho... Drink Goldberg
She get belle outside.....drink Goldberg

They aren't worth the stress!!

Dude you killed mehn... lol. There something about beer that people won't understand... I rmba wen my Ex almost drove me to the edge... beer saved...lol
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
Raymysterio:

Dude you killed mehn... lol. There something about beer that people won't understand... I rmba wen my Ex almost drove me to the edge... beer saved...lol
Congrats bro.....you are among the enlightened few like us!!!! I respect you.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
cummando:

Ive been through worse...
My cgpa dropped from 4.6 to 3.9 because woman break my heart....
I love Goldberg pass
Ur own better...the previous semester GPA was 4.3, that semester was 2.98. Thank God for excellent damage control...d 2:1 still fresh..my worst average since primary 1. Before woman put me for marriage... na she go swear to God in front of her papa and pastor. Can't take these ladies serious anymore man. But no become alcoholic o. Money chasing is better winku can never regret it
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
myking95:

Ur own better...the previous semester GPA was 4.3, that semester was 2.98. Thank God for excellent damage control...d 2:1 still fresh..my worst average since primary 1. Before woman put me for marriage... na she go swear to God in front of her papa and pastor. Can't take these ladies serious anymore man. But no become alcoholic o. Money chasing is better winku can never regret it
As we no see the money chase nko? Even the degree now we no use again. It is well though
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by olayemi53: 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
This is madness
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
You said it all smiley
pocohantas:

Logic indeed.
Silly things that can't take half of the shit they dish out to women under the umbrella of 'men are polygamous in nature'.
Anyone that doesn't know men are bound to act more irrationally, stupid or erratic when heartbroken...is a learner.

They should kill him already. Dude didn't even have the balls to kill himself...this one man? Mtcheeew.
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Hitechzone: 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
Air Force una matter dull pass snail! Why the killer still wear una regalia
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
cummando:

As we no see the money chase nko? Even the degree now we no use again. It is well though
Just graduated last year..d degree is very much valid
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by marxwellerr247(m): 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
cummando:

Guy I Jus's like ur way o , we are juss d same , but I would rather drink a chilled big stout or a black bullet.

My guy no woman toto... be gold or diamond , U just have to understand that its use and leave , U can't die inside , even ur wife own !

and women sef full ground left n right , u no even kno wish one u won do , na so them go dey worry person , na im person con the tek im life because woman break ur heart, This is why some men drink to overcome , feelings like this ,

This soldier is a victim of emotional mismanagement.
may be d soldier no dey drink , or drinks irresponsibly

its a pity , in our world
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by tosyne2much(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
This story is getting daisy.. I thought they said the dude also committed suicide aftermath of the lady's death?
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by jospepper(m): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

Sarrki how your family.

Op can u see how Buhari is working.
If it is useless Jonathan or PDP
This man will be left.
Last time a police was sentenced to death for killing in 2005… The police bribed Jonathan the corrupt man. Jonathan freed him.
But under Buhari tenure they sentenced him

Another army that raped and murdered someone the news hit FP. Was also sentenced in this Buhari tenure.

But in Jonathan's period u will only hear news like Army refuses to fight Boko Haram no guns Dasuki his partner in crime stole the money for guns.
In Jonathan's tenure when Notorious criminals like Nnamdi Kanu is arrested u will hear how the idiot escaped.

In Jonathan's tenure no military man was sentenced.
Everything was going wrong.
We are very elated that PDP is gone.

Everything about this Buhari tenure is just good news upon good news.
Now no body is above the law.

God bless u Buhari.

Ipob PDP Shiite Muslims should go and jam trailer.

APC must rule
PDP didn't care for anything PDP failed us.
But look at how Baba is punishing people in the armed forces that contravened the law

IpobExposed
Lowest form of life.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
No wonder they called them zombies, they re incapable of rational thinking.

Its easier to pull out a gun and shoot someone at point blank range than to reason with the person.

Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
myking95:

Just graduated last year..d degree is very much valid
For you..best of luck bro.
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
marxwellerr247:

Guy I Jus's like ur way o , we are juss d same , but I would rather drink a chilled big stout or a black bullet.

My guy no woman toto... be gold or diamond , U just have to understand that its use and leave , U can't die inside , even ur wife own !

and women sef full ground left n right , u no even kno wish one u won do , na so them go dey worry person , na im person con the tek im life because woman break ur heart, This is why some men drink to overcome , feelings like this ,

This soldier is a victim of emotional mismanagement.
may be d soldier no dey drink , or drinks irresponsibly

its a pity , in our world
Its a pity o my brother.....such a young life for that matter
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by adontcare(f): 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
Oh my! Speechless. Dis guy is sick in d brain. If she is double dating can't he leave her? Ah cry. A disgrace to his mother n family members.
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by akinszz: 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
crotonite:
the guy is looking sober and remorsefull...eya, next time dont let ur emotions control your muscle.
the guy dey look like Christmas goat.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
cummando:

I should adopt this...

Just don't care what happens. Just be like "Well it's cool I guess" and just do Goldberg come what may. grin
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:

I should adopt this...

Just don't care what happens. Just be like "Well it's cool I guess" and just do Goldberg come what may. grin

You have been enlightened brother....and the funniest thing is things somehow sort themselves out ! Just drink with sweet catfish of possible.....
If na woman she go dey wonder why you no even call.... E go pain am..
I can't mention the benefits......without alcohol brother.....many souls go don kpai
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
cocaineaddict:
Exclusively from me
Lieutenant Kalu is currently in the guardroom.

http://www.naijabazeline.com/2017/03/see-photo-of-jealous-airforce-officer.html

YOU are really a COCAINEHEAD.How can you insult our intelligence by your headline.How can someone in detention write a suicide note?
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by marxwellerr247(m): 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
cummando:

You have been enlightened brother....and the funniest thing is things somehow sort themselves out ! Just drink with sweet catfish of possible.....
If na woman she go dey wonder why you no even call.... E go pain am..
I can't mention the benefits......without alcohol brother.....many souls go don kpai

Hahah Guys juss won kee me ! !

And so may be , real Madrid will be playing vs Beryern Munich , and then u have ur chilled big stout , so freshly served hmmm !

Guy even if even if Rihanna breaks her heart , even though she dey call u say mek u con do now now , is a joke

Mehn ! ! real guys gat great ways , Guy women will be the ones who jealous u cuz u ain't gat no time 4 them !

and this game is f***k n let f***k , is not with taking ur colleagues life or even urs ,

The dude soldier is both uniform and gunfreaky ! !
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by neche2007: 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
Guy no bi so. You Bleep up full time. You should have tried get another gf to know that women are the same. You should have look for a sweeter Biafran to marry instead of brown roof afonja girl, no matter how beautiful she appears in your eyes. Then why didn't you have the gut to put IED under your boxers and blow the fuckin love instruments out of you. You come still dey alive and to begin suffer. Bleep u
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
cummando:

saw his Facebook pics, did this guy think of his friends, family and duty to his country before he took the life of that preety young lady? Now his very promising career has gone with the wind. he has a really wonderful family, I wonder how they will all be feeling right now?
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
kushfc:
Nairaland mods are dumb idd-iots this is my story and pics rebranded by madt cocainaddict or whats ur name. SEUN u are Madt. Ole. I psoted this pix and -this story.
same thing I did, since then I have stopped posting stories here.
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
dumo1:

saw his Facebook pics, did this guy of his friends, family and duty to his country before he took the life of that preety young lady? Now his very promising career has gone with the wind. he has a really wonderful family, I wonder how they will all be feeling right now?
Very bad I guess.....well that's what happens when we take things too personal
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by MAC76(m): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
na wa oo
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by Godsate: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
Omo ale jati jati.
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by RaptObserver: 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
cummando:

Tiri Bosa for u sir!!!
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by egokudiowomoney: 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
cummando:

I agreed with you.as for me,i will just change the Goldberg to ''33''
Re: Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell by obyrich(m): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
htron:
You talk like someone who's trying to get attention/approval of someone or like a person who's trying to be allowed to join a group.
He is desperately seeking for induction into the BMC. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos / Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) / Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.