Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Girls With Wide Pussy And Inferiority Complex Are Very Difficult. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls With Wide Pussy And Inferiority Complex Are Very Difficult. (4342 Views)

Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke / How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? / Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls With Wide Pussy And Inferiority Complex Are Very Difficult. by Gboy101: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
girls with wide pussy and inferiority complex are very difficult. they are very difficult to take to the bedroom. but once you finally take them there and never complained about how wide their pussy is it would become yours. and they would want to blackmail and chain you with it with married.

1 Like

Re: Girls With Wide Pussy And Inferiority Complex Are Very Difficult. by wickyyolo: 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
I swear. I met one, I told her that I love her pushy because it's wide. Since then, she never gree me rest.

Everybody needs love.

1 Like

Re: Girls With Wide Pussy And Inferiority Complex Are Very Difficult. by Bewiseedet(m): 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
Could it be why dis gal no wan mek I rest

1 Like

Re: Girls With Wide Pussy And Inferiority Complex Are Very Difficult. by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
dis is 100% true.. had my own encounter too, after the first sex she asked me some awkward questions, like so u like d pvssy the way it was and did I perceive any odour. I said I have never tasted a pvssy more sweeter than hers... that comment alone sent her into a frenzy,before I could say jack she started introducing me to her whole entire family, in my mind I was like "which kind wahala b dis".it took me 8months to escape from her grip...but sincerely speaking, the veejay sweet, but it wasn't worth it

4 Likes

Re: Girls With Wide Pussy And Inferiority Complex Are Very Difficult. by WinningEleven(m): 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
grin
Obainoneandonly:
dis is 100% true.. had my own encounter too, after the first sex she asked me some awkward questions, like so u like d pvssy the way it was and did I perceive any odour. I said I have never tasted a pvssy more sweeter than hers... that comment alone sent her into a frenzy,before I could say jack she started introducing me to her whole entire family, in my mind I was like "which kind wahala b dis".it took me 8months to escape from her grip...but sincerely speaking, the veejay sweet, but it wasn't worth it
awon olobo Congo
Re: Girls With Wide Pussy And Inferiority Complex Are Very Difficult. by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
WinningEleven:
;Dawon olobo Congo
awon olobo iya nla ni awon eleyi o... I had no choice but to escape from it
Re: Girls With Wide Pussy And Inferiority Complex Are Very Difficult. by WinningEleven(m): 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
awon olobo iya nla ni awon eleyi o... I had no choice but to escape from it
o ga oh.
Obo yen ma fe gan niyen. Awon eleyi te mo ndo tight da da
Re: Girls With Wide Pussy And Inferiority Complex Are Very Difficult. by WinningEleven(m): 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
Obo Congo ni wa ma GBE kiri, to ba toast won, wa ma she bi holy holy
Re: Girls With Wide Pussy And Inferiority Complex Are Very Difficult. by CreepyBlackpool: 12:47am On Nov 05, 2018
wawu
we learn new things everyday grin
Re: Girls With Wide Pussy And Inferiority Complex Are Very Difficult. by Oreofepeters: 6:55am On Nov 05, 2018
Very true.....

Mind you, those with wide pvssy will avoid this thread like plague and might attack you badly.

#you just bit a snake by its tail
Re: Girls With Wide Pussy And Inferiority Complex Are Very Difficult. by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:31am On Nov 05, 2018
WinningEleven:
o ga oh.
Obo yen ma fe gan niyen. Awon eleyi te mo ndo tight da da
ogbeni Obo yen fe ju ile aiye yi lo,otu WA ji ju konga lo... shugbon omo yen mo ere nshe
Re: Girls With Wide Pussy And Inferiority Complex Are Very Difficult. by Mikocake(m): 10:25am On Nov 05, 2018
wickyyolo:
I swear. I met one, I told her that I love her pushy because it's wide. Since then, she never gree me rest.

Everybody needs love.
you wicked oooo. how go like pussy cuz is wide? grin
wickyyolo:

Everybody needs love.
you wicked oooo. how go like pussy cuz is wide?
Re: Girls With Wide Pussy And Inferiority Complex Are Very Difficult. by Gboy101: 8:07am On Jun 13, 2019
grin
Re: Girls With Wide Pussy And Inferiority Complex Are Very Difficult. by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 13, 2019
how nairaland feminist with wide pvssy will look at this thread

Re: Girls With Wide Pussy And Inferiority Complex Are Very Difficult. by romenna: 10:42am On Jun 13, 2019
wide pussy most times na sign of over usage

1 Like

Re: Girls With Wide Pussy And Inferiority Complex Are Very Difficult. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
Gboy101:
girls with wide pussy and inferiority complex are very difficult. they are very difficult to take to the bedroom. but once you finally take them there and never complained about how wide their pussy is it would become yours. and they would want to blackmail and chain you with it with married.
LoL
Set awon Olobo fenfe, Obo agbako bi ti Mercy aigbe a ti Nkechi ore re LoL
Re: Girls With Wide Pussy And Inferiority Complex Are Very Difficult. by Gboy101: 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Now This Faceapp Really Got Me Scared. / She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! / Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.