Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,931 members, 7,852,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

What Would You Do In This Case?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do In This Case?? (507 Views)

Which One Would You Choose In This Case?? Be Sincere (pics) / I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In This Case?? by Sermwell(m): 11:49am On Mar 13, 2017
I was walking to the library this morning when I stumbled on a female purse on the ground. I picked it up, opened it, and saw some money(#13,500), a small nokia mobile phone, an ATM card and a school ID card! I thought of what the money could do for me at the period considering the fact that I have been very broke for a while now and have not been feeding well during this exam period.
Immediately, an idea came up! I went into the library(John Harris) and waited. Few munites later, the phone rang and I went outside to pick the call, someone claimed she owns the purse and bla bla bla. I arranged for us to meet infront of the library, and in few minutes, she showed up with a guy to claim the purse. In her presence, I remove #3,500 from the money and gave her the remaining! This resulted in a heated argument between me, the lady and the guy she brought, with the lady insisting that she cannot give me a dime from the money! In the course of the argument, some UNIBEN security officials attached to the library approached us to settle the matter. After all said, they suggested to the lady to "use your church mind find this boy something na". She grudgingly gave me #3,000 after saying that people like me will graduate to become 'charge and bail' lawyers.
After the whole drama, we all went into the library to read, but the problem now is she has been staring at me with so much hate and anger and its making me quite uncomfortable. Iam considering returning the money to her but a part of me is warning me about the hunger that may 'strike' me before I get some stipend from home at the end of the month! I have not even had breakfast this morning grin. Please what should I do?

Cc: Seun
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: What Would You Do In This Case?? by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 13, 2017
I no understand, you collect the#3,500 before giving her the money or she give you by herself?
Re: What Would You Do In This Case?? by adadike281(f): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
What's d essence of your goodness then? she could have even given u 10K, u never can tell.
Re: What Would You Do In This Case?? by yomi007k(m): 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
undecided

Guy carry ur books comot from d sight of dt ingrate.....na next time tinz sha.

Person wey suppose pay u in kind still de beef u.
Re: What Would You Do In This Case?? by Stevengerd(m): 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
If I Were U Ehn, I Would Have Given Her The Pulse Without Asking For Any Dime, Cause I Knw God Wil Surely Reward Me B4 The End Of Dat Day. Now Shez Staring At U, My Guy U Are Responsible For The Consequences Of Ur Action... U Knw Say Na Uniben U Dey, U Kon Dey Use Fire Play...
Re: What Would You Do In This Case?? by Tokziby: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
Why would you remove from the money in the first place? You had done a good thing by returning it but u should not have expected anything in return. Your case is a like a good Samaritan that charged money after help. it completely nullifies the good part and make u an hustler.
Taking someones money without permission is a sin. If she had given u wholeheartedly is a different case but u forced her to do it. God works in a mysterious way u know. What if God was testing u in return for a bigger favor and u have forcefully taken ur reward from the lady u did good to? Why dont u wait for God's favor than to forcefully earn ur reward from her. I bet u that 3000 wont do u anything, it will just go fiamm cos she didn't give with happiness. You dont even know what she wanted to use the money for? what if that was her last penny meant for something important and u have forcefully taken it and she doesnt know where to balance it. if she was happy with u, then its good but if not, dont expect God to come to ur rescue when u are in a similar situation.
For u to have rest of mind, kindly give it back to her, even if she says u can take it, dont accept it cos its not from her heart. Hunger no go kill u, i'm sure u can survive, wait on God's favor and not man. 3k no be anything.

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Needs Help!!! / Satan Made A Special Mansion For Me In Hell, I’m Sure Of Inheriting It- Genic / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.