Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

A Friend Needs Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Needs Help!!! (504 Views)

A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / My Friend Needs A Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Needs Help!!! by Gpopsicle(m): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2017
a very good friend of mine had unprotected sex with his girlfriend on the 10th day of her cycle. he is as scared as poo now.. although she has taken some emergency contraceptives..is there any probability of her getting pregnant? he is so worried.. I just decided to place it here so as to hear your views and opinion about this... thanks, I would relate your advice and opinions to him as well.
Re: A Friend Needs Help!!! by ikp120(m): 10:23am On Mar 18, 2017
He should go and prepare to be a father. Tell that the Oracle has spoken. angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Friend Needs Help!!! by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 18, 2017
so NL has turned to health center.
abi when you or your fictional friend was moaning "ohhhhh. ,yeahhh"
"give it to me" . he wasn't aware that sex without protections could lead to pregancy.

well, congrats though. he doesn't need to scared, just tell him to start saving up for diapers
Re: A Friend Needs Help!!! by sinaj(f): 10:29am On Mar 18, 2017
So people still have unprotected sex
Re: A Friend Needs Help!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 10:55am On Mar 18, 2017
Since she has taken contraceptive, the chances of her getting pregnant is low although not in all cases... But you should relax, she is most likely not pregnant, worse case scenario could be a delay in seeing her period...
Re: A Friend Needs Help!!! by Gpopsicle(m): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Since she has taken contraceptive, the chances of her getting pregnant is low although not in all cases... But you should relax, she is most likely not pregnant, worse case scenario could be a delay in seeing her period...

thanks bro, would relate it to him.. if I may get you correctly, are you saying the contraceptives she took will cause a delay in seeing her period?
Re: A Friend Needs Help!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 11:06am On Mar 18, 2017
Gpopsicle:

thanks bro, would relate it to him.. if I may get you correctly, are you saying the contraceptives she took will cause a delay in seeing her period?
it will not (certainty) but I may (probability).... Wanted to ask you what she took... Anyway, avoid much usage of contraceptive drugs cos it could be harmful to her system...
Re: A Friend Needs Help!!! by Bluezy13(m): 11:35am On Mar 18, 2017
Gpopsicle:
a very good friend of mine had unprotected sex with his girlfriend on the 10th day of her cycle. he is as scared as poo now.. although she has taken some emergency contraceptives..is there any probability of her getting pregnant? he is so worried.. I just decided to place it here so as to hear your views and opinion about this... thanks, I would relate your advice and opinions to him as well.

Hehehe...
Yawa don gas for op head!!

Stop hiding under an imaginary friend's loins
Re: A Friend Needs Help!!! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
Your "friend" should start saving for pampas and baby clothes.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Ask U 4 Sex! / The Woman That I Love. / Is Shoprite The Best Place To Show A Lady Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.