Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Relationship Advice Needed, Shall I Just Break With Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice Needed, Shall I Just Break With Him? (745 Views)

For How Long Should A Break With A Partner Last To Think Of Moving On / Shall I Put Some Chocolate On His Peniss And Eat It ? / What Kind Of Presents Shall I Give My Boy ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Advice Needed, Shall I Just Break With Him? by tanyah0001: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hi Nairalanders

I've been in a relationship with my man for about 6months now, of course things were fine at first but he got too comfortable and I guess the consistency started to fade out on his part, I will say I have been very consistent since day one but I just feel like the effort from him is not the same anymore, he says this is due to work but for someone who works from home, how busy can you really get. Anyway the problem now is we had an argument over him snapchatting a woman bum whilst I was right in front of him, even though I did tell him to look cause I like to admire endowed women, next thing he snapchatted it, I didn't even mind him looking but seriously going as far to Snapchat it? as if that was not disrespectful enough, he now goes on to say I'm the one that showed him, can you imagine. Now we are not talking, I have called him once and he hasn't picked up, not has he bothered to call or text me? Shall I just end the relationship because the effort is not the same anymore? I can't be with a ignorant man or someone who doesn't see wrong in their actions. How can you go a whole day without calling the person you love no matter what is going on, I need advice please or what would you suggest i do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Shall I Just Break With Him? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
I think you right, I mean he's just being too comfortable, some people can be like that sometimes.... A little gap first will let you know if he still cares or not, of he's not simply break up.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Shall I Just Break With Him? by bitchcrafts: 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
Lol. You know deep down inside you ya just plain frustrated rn and this wouldn't matter in a week or twowink
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Shall I Just Break With Him? by Topestbilly(m): 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
You did not elaborate on how things started fading out from his part, who knows if it started from you and not him since we have one part of the story.

"Even though I did tell him to look cause I like to admire endowed women"

Bet why?? You're trying to live a white woman's life. You started with a white woman mentality then ended it up with a black woman mentality.

Telling your man to look at another woman butt is like giving him free visa to America.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Shall I Just Break With Him? by AceDomino(m): 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Naija girls won't stop spreading their dirty laundries outside.

You need TOKE MAKINWA to advice you
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Shall I Just Break With Him? by AceDomino(m): 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
You sure won't find the answer you want me / or the answer you are looking for.
Trust me.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Shall I Just Break With Him? by yomi007k(m): 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
undecided

Dear Op, Respect and Communication are vital parts in all relationships n its obvious urs is lacking them.

To me ur man seems to be getting bored of the relationship, I think u shud start parking cos titanic hitting an ice berg is imminent. Give him one last chance to hear out his side tho.

Dont worry, ur a good lady u will always find a good man.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Shall I Just Break With Him? by firstking01(m): 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
The two of you gotta grow up.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Shall I Just Break With Him? by ademola964(m): 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
No time pls give him time

I have a lot to do

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Shall I Just Break With Him? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

Dear Op, Respect and communication are vital parts in all relationships n its obvious urs is lacking them.

To me ur man seems to be getting bored of the relationship, I think u shud start parking cos titanic hitting an ice berg is imminent. Give him one last chance to hear out his side tho.

Dont worry, ur a good lady u will always find a good man.
Very true!, and op, how was he snapchatting a ladies bum right in your presence?.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Shall I Just Break With Him? by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
grin

NO COMMUNICATIONS...NO RELATIONSHIP ...

That's a simple rule!

Never force someone if u know that he's not into you anymore... wink don't be juz an option .... some men are juz plain and heartless...
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Shall I Just Break With Him? by tanyah0001: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
A lot of people are replying to the post as if there is no communication, the communication is coming from me most of the times, he listens but I don't feel like there is any major change, and me telling him to look doesn't mean anything because either way he would seen it anyway as we were not in a crowded place, HE WOULD HAVE SEEN IT, even the stranger sitting next to us was telling me boyfriend "that's a big ass isn't it" so y'all need to shut up about it's my fault lol stfuuu, nigga still snapchatted it in front of me, there is no sense that "ohh my girlfriend is in front of me, how will she feel about this". Maybe next time I will see guy that is good looking and will snapchat the guy in front of him
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Shall I Just Break With Him? by Topestbilly(m): 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
tanyah0001:
A lot of people are replying to the post as if there is no communication, the communication is coming from me most of the times, he listens but I don't feel like there is any major change, and me telling him to look doesn't mean anything because either way he would seen it anyway as we were not in a crowded place, HE WOULD HAVE SEEN IT, even the stranger sitting next to us was telling me boyfriend "that's a big ass isn't it" so y'all need to shut up about it's my fault lol stfuuu, nigga still snapchatted it in front of me, there is no sense that "ohh my girlfriend is in front of me, how will she feel about this". Maybe next time I will see guy that is good looking and will snapchat the guy in front of him

Yes, he still gonna look but stylishly cos he'll fear what your reaction will be like, but you telling him shows you don't want to be respected. If you can tell people you don't know their age and position here on NL to shut up, then I supposed you have said more to your Bf and you expected him to keep you as a Gf?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Shall I Just Break With Him? by Topestbilly(m): 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
tanyah0001:

Yes, he still gonna look but stylishly cos he'll fear what your reaction will be like, but you telling him shows you don't want to be respected. If you can tell people you don't know their age and position here on NL to shut up, then I supposed you have said more to your Bf and you expected him to keep you as a Gf?
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Shall I Just Break With Him? by tanyah0001: 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
Topestbilly:

if you read the way people are replying to the post then you don't exactly expect me to lee my cool, I'm asking for advise, some people are abusing lol, like I'm supposed to sit here and just watch. Look at the way you spoke to me, did you abuse me erm no, but forget that I talk to him like that, I've never even told him common shut up before, if anything he's the disrespectful one but I digress
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Shall I Just Break With Him? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
tanyah0001:
Hi Nairalanders

I've been in a relationship with my man for about 6months now, of course things were fine at first but he got too comfortable and I guess the consistency started to fade out on his part, I will say I have been very consistent since day one but I just feel like the effort from him is not the same anymore, he says this is due to work but for someone who works from home, how busy can you really get. Anyway the problem now is we had an argument over him snapchatting a woman bum whilst I was right in front of him, even though I did tell him to look cause I like to admire endowed women, next thing he snapchatted it, I didn't even mind him looking but seriously going as far to Snapchat it? as if that was not disrespectful enough, he now goes on to say I'm the one that showed him, can you imagine. Now we are not talking, I have called him once and he hasn't picked up, not has he bothered to call or text me? Shall I just end the relationship because the effort is not the same anymore? I can't be with a ignorant man or someone who doesn't see wrong in their actions. How can you go a whole day without calling the person you love no matter what is going on, I need advice please or what would you suggest i do?
u caused it all from the onset.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Shall I Just Break With Him? by enuk80(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
no need advising this op because she claims to be right..if you no you cant withstand the insults of NL, then you shouldnt have posted this..i read everyone comments and i wasnt satisfy with their responses because you didnt give us full details of how your relationship started and why he got so comfortable in disrespecting you...
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Shall I Just Break With Him? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
Break up with him ASAP! He's not worth the stress. sad
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Shall I Just Break With Him? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Just be patient with him.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Shall I Just Break With Him? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
Following

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Gave Me A Baby Sitting Job / My Advice To Ladies / Must View The Important 3 Romantic Things That Ladies Must Not Do During Se*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.