Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

My Advice To Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To Ladies (741 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
No matter how much your inner thigh itches you, and no matter how attractive his look, six packs or pocket looks, if you are interested in buildings a long lasting relationship with him, try not to have sex with him within the first 3 weeks..

It can help u a lot..

You both get committed and compatible within that time frame.. And when you finally let the cat out, you'll always have something to hold on to..
Re: My Advice To Ladies by TrapHedges(m): 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
Bro wtf
Re: My Advice To Ladies by 14teenK: 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
tongue dont fget the 90day rule babes
Re: My Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
TrapHedges:
Bro wtf

Ehmm.. Just tryna advice a sister on NL
Re: My Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
At this stage in your life, what you're doing is still advicing ladies.

Something must be seriously wrong somewhere.
Re: My Advice To Ladies by TrapHedges(m): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
transit4:

Ehmm.. Just tryna advice a sister on NL
no man..that advice is not good for a brother
Re: My Advice To Ladies by Ashleydolls(f): 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
Sex or no sex if he's gonna stay he's gonna stay and if he's gonna leave, he's gonna leave.
Re: My Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Sex or no sex if he's gonna stay he's gonna stay and if he's gonna leave, he's gonna leave.

You are not entirely right. Delaying sex helps u develop emotional intimacy. Even at a point where sex isn't that fun again or absent, you guys can still stick..

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
TrapHedges:

no man..that advice is not good for a brother

Lol.. But u accept it's a responsible one?
Re: My Advice To Ladies by Ashleydolls(f): 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
transit4:

You are not entirely right. Delaying sex helps u develop emotional intimacy. Even at a point where sex isn't that fun again or absent, you guys can still stick..
Says who? You meet a guy and you have sex with him on the first date, he might decide to stick or leave. The same is obtainable if you decide to keep yourself for years. Relationship is not just about sex alone
Re: My Advice To Ladies by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
One area of psychological research I've noticed is why people would have a personal opinion and think the opinion is suitable for everybody. What works for A might not work for B.
Re: My Advice To Ladies by TrapHedges(m): 1:26am On Mar 17, 2017
transit4:

Lol.. But u accept it's a responsible one?
is there even any responsible one here? Maybe just few..
Re: My Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:
One area of psychological research I've noticed is why people would have a personal opinion and think the opinion is suitable for everybody. What works for A might not work for B.

Well, though what I wrote was a personal opinion, I have discussed this with other peeps and most shared the same view.. Besides, it was only an advice

(1) (Reply)

Man's Babe Cheats On Him With His Dry Cleaner (pictured) / Woman In The Purple Dress(for Your Reading Pleasure) / Read This Hilarious Story and kindly advice her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.