Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

"FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" (66908 Views)

Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri / Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
krattoss:
on how u ain't shii..

Move on dude..

See this toy in Lucifer's hand. Keep quoting american lexicon...na water dey your brain
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by yommen: 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
kvngjesse:
Click LIKE if you want God to provide a car b4 before the end of this year. Click SHARE if you want God to provide millions of naira for you before the end of this year

The original post doesnt matter to you, I guess. So bad!

1 Like

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
krattoss:
Bergas cloister for back gate...

DE nigga fuckup thoor

** you don't fvck with cultists..

Dem dey always dey on Highness before embarking on movement..

So just coordinate.. These Jew men won't hear. embarassed

NOW SEE A WAISTED LIFE..

You are a slowpoke.
He's dead but you're still a cultist. Who do you think it's a better person?
You and your fellow rugged men are wasted sperm
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by fayded(m): 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
krattoss:
you and who dey claim cultist?

Mumu..if one wan drive you..go mumu urself.
Na so he go waste u join..

praiiiiiiiisssssseeeee master Jesus
**ties wrapper well**...
u have learnt d spelling of waste..maybe u re not a lost cause after all..
mtcheww..see ur head like drive...uncle goan sit down at d back,u re blocking road
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by charlesucheh(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
BADGANGS: your phone or your life?
VICTIM: my life!
GUN SOUND: Gbosa!!!!

If that write up is what really happened, then we all should learn to know that material things aren't really worth an inch of our lives! Just give em all up!!!
RIP to U bruv!
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by ojuu4u(m): 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
Raiders:
you are an 1diot. So you want them to blame the victim of the crime

you are mad and stupid like him, even if you yourself is not proactive to dodge calamities when they are coming u will pay dear for it, stop based ur judgement on emotions but rather on fact, figure and reality, an unarmed guy dragging with armed criminals, what do you expect the outcome to be? those who posted the story on fb refused to blame themselves for not raising money among themselves for medical bill but blaming doctors that are just employees in hospital that doesn't run on charity, u should stop blaming other for ur calamity, failure or downfall when u are real architect of ur misfortune
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
holysainbj:

yep i know but d person who posted this seems pained and i can relate
people that are blaming the doctors dont understand what truly goes on, you cant start to treat somone you dont have facilitiees to treat, gunshot to the head needs immediate treatment by a neurosurgeon. How many do we have in the country. In lagos i know personally only 3, there could be more but it wont be up to 10. Let us imagine 10 neurosurgeons to treat 20 million people, not to imagine a place like owerri, fmc for that matter, they won't even have the resources to treat him, if they do treat him and he died either the people that brought him there would run away or worse blame the doctors for killing him. It is quite sad what happened to the fellow. But unfortuately nigeria is not grey's anatomy or dr house, we havent gotten there yet
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
kvngjesse:
Click LIKE if you want God to provide a car b4 before the end of this year. Click SHARE if you want God to provide millions of naira for you before the end of this year

I no dey do this kain thing but make i jez test faithgrin If ah no get millions of naira before year end, i go sue yuh ooh

1 Like

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
figure007:
you need Jesus.... What have you gained from cultism....if income knocking at your door around 12am how will you feel? Just knocking and not banging....promise you protection but you ain't safe from rivals!! You look paranoid especially in gathering of different rivals even if not told they are there .... Your living in a world that you cant control yourself except by forces controlling you all in the name of cultism? Why not embrace peace and renounce and see God transform your life.... I have experiences from the so called nonsense cultism while staying in same environment.....long story though.... God have mercy on you brother
you know what you ain't know shii..
I guess you have no iota of idea who u re reffering to.
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
1metre:
am wondering how smart u are to call other jews. if u are not financially stable my dear, u are a the main jew man.
need some cash huh undecided

1 Like

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
myking95:

See this toy in Lucifer's hand. Keep quoting american lexicon...na water dey your brain
prove to me u re an American lexicon d*ckhead angry
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You are a slowpoke.
He's dead but you're still a cultist. Who do you think it's a better person?
You and your fellow rugged men are wasted sperm
nigga go make some cash before u come tripping.. K?
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
fayded:

praiiiiiiiisssssseeeee master Jesus
**ties wrapper well**...
u have learnt d spelling of waste..maybe u re not a lost cause after all..
mtcheww..see ur head like drive...uncle goan sit down at d back,u re blocking road
How u know em June/July
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by AngelicBeing: 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
[s]
kvngjesse:
[/s] useless comment angry angry

1 Like

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by figure007(m): 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
krattoss:
you know what you ain't know shii..
I guess you have no iota of idea who u re reffering to.
that's why am replying you ...to know who you are Sir!! It will be a great pleasure to meet with you sir with all respect sir and to know you...
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by thoth1: 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
Probably because the doctors knew he was not gonna make it....so they decided not to waste their time and resources on him
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by bahaushe1: 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
funmisticqueen:

people that are blaming the doctors dont understand what truly goes on, you cant start to treat somone you dont have facilitiees to treat, gunshot to the head needs immediate treatment by a neurosurgeon. How many do we have in the country. In lagos i know personally only 3, there could be more but it wont be up to 10. Let us imagine 10 neurosurgeons to treat 20 million people, not to imagine a place like owerri, fmc for that matter, they won't even have the resources to treat him, if they do treat him and he died either the people that brought him there would run away or worse blame the doctors for killing him. It is quite sad what happened to the fellow. But unfortuately nigeria is not grey's anatomy or dr house, we havent gotten there yet
At least they should have capacity to resuscitate and stabilize hom before referring to a center with neurosurgeon for definitive treatment.
There is more to this story than we are told; doctors wouldn't just refuse to 'treat' for nothing.
From my little experience working at a Federal health institution, the most likely reason is MONEY. Federal health institutions in Nigeria are fully paid hospitals except where the management grant a waiver. For a student taken to the center by colleagues and whose relatives are not known, they will most likely have problem paying the initial hospital bills. Unfortunately there is nothing the poor staff can do to change this. The possible option is waiver by the management which could not have been possible due to the urgent nature of his problem. I hope we get to know the details of what transpired at the hospital.
RIP to the young man!

1 Like

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by tonymd: 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
This post is a BIG lie. I personally work in fmc owerri as a doctor and I use this same emergency room. As doctor on call I have always treated patients with gunshot injuries countless number of times without asking for police report.

I wonder why people who have no signifcant cerebral grey matter open their mouth to talk irrationally because internet is free without adequate consultation and inquiries. Its just too sad. When a doctor saves life nigerians go to thanksgiving, when something goes wrong even if its not the doctors fault, they blame him/her.

Best guess is that either the individuals couldn't raise the money for the immediate surgical intervention or the facilities for treating such cases aren't on ground, who's to blame your Government not doctors
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by holysainbj(m): 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
funmisticqueen:

i couldnt agree less wit you
i just have issues with doctors/nurses overall attitude to emergencies like this

1 Like

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by pokipoki: 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
krattoss:
Bergas cloister for back gate...

DE nigga fuckup thoor

** you don't fvck with cultists..

Dem dey always dey on Highness before embarking on movement..

So just coordinate.. These Jew men won't hear. embarassed

NOW SEE A WAISTED LIFE..

People really don't understand what you are writing!!!!
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by pokipoki: 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
oluwadare26:
R.I.P

I wonder why some doctors could be so heartless. Even if they know the man is still gonna give up, they should have at least help.

As for the dead man, this should be a lesson to all that one should never argue or refuse to handover whatsoever is in your possession to the wicked man of the underworld esp when the culprits are armed. with life, one can still acquire ×100 of what they steal.

R.I.P once more
It is possible that the doctors on duty did not know what to do. My theory is that he was shot at because he recognized one of the cultist.
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
pokipoki:

People really don't understand what you are writing!!!!
yeah guy..they don't understand, that's why they spinning thrash..

They don't know that imsu is cultist den. Hence either use ur head or get wasted.
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by kvngjesse(m): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
Tuham:

I no dey do this kain thing but make i jez test faithgrin If ah no get millions of naira before year end, i go sue yuh ooh
I pray you see and count in millions before the year runs out. Ijn
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by cupidhero(m): 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
I know this nigga. E no go better for the folks wey kill this boy and the doctors that could have saved him. Which kind rubbish be this.
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by PrinzCarter(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
iukpe:
If the students set up a vigilante to ambush these wicked thieves, people will begin to condemn their actions.
The wrong over right in our society is getting out of hand. Dark streets, dark corners, dark campuses, teenage boys moving around with guns every where? how can this all be stopped?
bros it won't work dey need God n heavy security dat area it is populated wit cultist
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by donbenie(m): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
ojuu4u:

you are mad and stupid like him, even if you yourself is not proactive to dodge calamities when they are coming u will pay dear for it, stop based ur judgement on emotions but rather on fact, figure and reality, an unarmed guy dragging with armed criminals, what do you expect the outcome to be? those who posted the story on fb refused to blame themselves for not raising money among themselves for medical bill but blaming doctors that are just employees in hospital that doesn't run on charity, u should stop blaming other for ur calamity, failure or downfall when u are real architect of ur misfortune
It's a shame you've to write this, you were not there when the guy was shot and it's therefore very unfair on the victim when you don't have all the details..
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by reflexionz(m): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
I'm tired of some people...Somebody was shot....Did he know they were armed? Probably after he dragged that's when they showed him the gun and shot him....There's nothing wrong in struggling for your property. RIP bro, by God's grace a better place awaits you.
These idiots called Cultists need to be stopped !
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
krattoss:
prove to me u re an American lexicon d*ckhead angry

U see how stupid u are? Read my post again

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
kvngjesse:
I pray you see and count in millions before the year runs out. Ijn
*clench my two fists tightly*
Amen!

Amin!
Aseeeee!

1 Like

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by holuwajobar(m): 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
perfectionist:

Don't worry. When we catch and roast them alive, I hope you won't come here and lament and call Nigeria a zoo and whine about jungle justice. Instead of you to condemn these hopeless caricatures of human beings that gruesomely ended the life of an aspiring young man whose only offence was defending his property, you are busy typing rubbish. I don't blame you; you might be a cultist yourself. Birds of a feather...
bro, pls can u tel me d stupid property he was tryin to protect......a phone? Even if it is iphone 7....does it worth more dan his life....
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by MrIcredible: 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
kvngjesse:
Click LIKE if you believe God will provide a car b4 before the end of this year. Click SHARE if you believe God will provide millions of naira for you before the end of this year
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
Last year I donated a watch, a phone, a laptop and my wallet to 2 poor guys. You can't imagine the happiness I felt as I watch them go back into the bushy cemetery with their cutlasses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

108 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 981, 197 Discharged, 31 Deaths / Female Medical Doctor Dies In Warri After Her Return From Ukraine. Photos / Look At All The Sugar You're Consuming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.