Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

"FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" (66983 Views)

Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri / Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
kvngjesse:
Click LIKE if you believe God will provide a car b4 before the end of this year. Click SHARE if you believe God will provide millions of naira for you before the end of this year
you and everyone who has liked nd shared this are a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by saintdennis(m): 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
atimes if hear pple dragging with armed men,i laf. oya dem don kill am and dem still collect d fone
its a win win for dem.wat are u trying to prove by dragging with dem?say u b strong man

Most strong men won't even drag phone with them.

Guess u don't know why SM are called 'wise men' sha... lol
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Funky1991(m): 11:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
I know him too well kelechi is a nekede graduate he studied civil engineering am feeling so down may your gentle soul rest in peace bro what a wicked world
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by onadana: 12:32am On Mar 14, 2017
kvngjesse:
Click LIKE if you believe God will provide a car b4 before the end of this year. Click SHARE if you believe God will provide millions of naira for you before the end of this year

Losers don't go and work.

1 Like

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Ebymyk(m): 1:19am On Mar 14, 2017
cry..Imo State and wickedness..blood brothers,
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by patonyx1: 1:49am On Mar 14, 2017
The Inspector General of Police just announced not long ago that anybody that is brought to the hospital with gunshot injury should be treated first . Then the Hospital can go to the nearest Police Station to get a report or report the case.

Safety first..
But the Zombie Doctors on duty were not nice .
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by nathpope(m): 4:33am On Mar 14, 2017
kvngjesse:

And some buffoons will bliv dat by clicking, God will then provide abi?

1 Like

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by onyee25(f): 5:56am On Mar 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
Even if he was treated, he would most likely die.. With the damages caused by the close range shot right on his check, I doubt he would survive even if he was attended to. Those guys are just so cruel and inhumane undecided

But then, that does not justify why they shouldn't have at least attempted to save his life.. #Yeye doctors, foolish nurses# undecided
I tell you,they are becoming more cruel by the day
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by StunnerG(m): 6:11am On Mar 14, 2017
krattoss:
Bergas cloister for back gate...

DE nigga fuckup thoor

** you don't fvck with cultists..

Dem dey always dey on Highness before embarking on movement..

So just coordinate.. These Jew men won't hear. embarassed

NOW SEE A WAISTED LIFE..
in as much as i give people respect i wont hesitate to say this. BROS you are a BIG FOOL. May the soul of the departed rest in perfect peace. BTW what is the appropriate body waiting for?? These doctors are tired of thier jobs and yet we all kip crying UNEMPLOYMENT. Peace out.

1 Like

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Raiders: 7:17am On Mar 14, 2017
ojuu4u:

you are mad and stupid like him, even if you yourself is not proactive to dodge calamities when they are coming u will pay dear for it, stop based ur judgement on emotions but rather on fact, figure and reality, an unarmed guy dragging with armed criminals, what do you expect the outcome to be? those who posted the story on fb refused to blame themselves for not raising money among themselves for medical bill but blaming doctors that are just employees in hospital that doesn't run on charity, u should stop blaming other for ur calamity, failure or downfall when u are real architect of ur misfortune
The only people that are to be blamed are the criminals for killing this innocent guy. You didn't blame them but rather chose to blame the victim and his family and friends.
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 14, 2017
StunnerG:
in as much as i give people respect i wont hesitate to say this. BROS you are a BIG FOOL. May the soul of the departed rest in perfect peace. BTW what is the appropriate body waiting for?? These doctors are tired of thier jobs and yet we all kip crying UNEMPLOYMENT. Peace out.
I been think say from ur username.. U be one kind guy man but I no know say u just a fvcked up d*ckhead..

What's in advising people on what to do when sighting danger?

Bergas cultists ,na dem get back get..as far as u dey dia den..u better coordinate or they go shoot u and no man go cough..

Had it been DAT guy remitted his phones and money, he couldn't have died....

U think claiming good boy or church boy pays always?
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by ojuu4u(m): 8:00am On Mar 14, 2017
Raiders:
The only people that are to be blamed are the criminals for killing this innocent guy. You didn't blame them but rather chose to blame the victim and his family and friends.

how do you know? if I tried to correct those that are shifting the blame/s on doctors rather than criminals and even the victim. I insisted, read the story back carefully.
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by tosyne2much(m): 8:07am On Mar 14, 2017
onyee25:
I tell you,they are becoming more cruel by the day
It's well jawe.. Good morning
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Laragold(f): 9:32am On Mar 14, 2017
Wat a wicked country we are
those docs re so heartless nd they claim their priority z 2 save lyf....really feel 4 d victims family
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by onyee25(f): 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
good afternoon smiley
tosyne2much:
good afternoon
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by tosyne2much(m): 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
onyee25:
good afternoon smileygood afternoon
How are your kids and husband? cheesy
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by onyee25(f): 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
How are your kids and husband? cheesy
kids ke
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by snowblaq(f): 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
..and when they catch the killers...someone would say they should be forgiven...look what they did to someone's child
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by cupidhero(m): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
kvngjesse:
You be top mugu!! Someone who might be of the same age with you died due to poor health care and you are here looking for likes and shares. Wetin concern car and the topic?

1 Like

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Ahmiee(f): 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
EzigboNwanma:
pls help me ask them o
i weak
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
krattoss:
prove to me u re an American lexicon d*ckhead angry

U r so dumb. American lexicon simply means..."american way of speaking, slangs and all that". So how will the term american lexicon become a personal adjective applicable to a person...in this case me.
U see how u are? Go school.. U went and start forming guyman, and speaking in a language foreign to you...to feed low self esteem and to become a liability to yourself and the society.
Stupid doesn't begin to classify u. U need help...and if u dare threaten me...u will know its not everyone U try that nonsense with. Idiot
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 16, 2017
myking95:

U r so dumb. American lexicon simply means..."american way of speaking, slangs and all that". So how will the term american lexicon become a personal adjective applicable to a person...in this case me.
U see how u are? Go school.. U went and start forming guyman, and speaking in a language foreign to you...to feed low self esteem and to become a liability to yourself and the society.
Stupid doesn't begin to classify u. U need help...and if u dare threaten me...u will know its not everyone U try that nonsense with. Idiot
u see why I call u a d*ckhead? Huh?

Must ye know everything ?
Now get lost and go make some cash for yaself.

**BROKEASSBITCH**
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 16, 2017
krattoss:
u see why I call u a d*ckhead? Huh?

Must ye know everything ?
Now get lost and go make some cash for yaself.

**BROKEASSBITCH**
I dnt answer foolish people.
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
myking95:

I dnt answer foolish people.
but u just answered one FOOL undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Medical Doctor Dies In Warri After Her Return From Ukraine. Photos / Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) / Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.