Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? (3938 Views)

SPIRIT HUSBAND..A Reality Or Just A Joke / Magun: Real Or Myth? / Akudaya:myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by bawomolo(m): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2009
Deep Sight:

Tudor, i have no business with the OP, but let me just say as a diversion that i have worked in Kenya and Uganda, and i can comfortably state that they are a slightly different lot than west africans in terms of the generality of their skin. . .

Now the truth is historically eastern and southern african people have been subject to greater inter-race mixing than many west africans, so you can detect a slight deviation from pure negroid in many (not all o) of them.

I also read a report of a study of gene pools in Africa and it was found that west africans as a group are probably the only core and generally unspoilt negoroes in the african continent as at today.

These are not fixed facts, but only very brodd generalistic observations which i think contain some truth as i have been extensively in east and south africa.

As to black jews i dont know anything about that, but there were trade relations in the past - Egypt/ Ethiopa etc.

lol@unspoilt, there were cases of mixing going on in west africa especially in the french colonies. I guess being mixed means you are spoilt.

You guys are something else.
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by No2Atheism(m): 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2009
grin grin grin grin

If Tudor The Great who I have confirmed to be a "white people supporting" man (or woman) and who I am assuming is a "Black man" (I am not even sure who or what he is sef grin) is unable to deal with the fact that "Ancient Semites" were "Black" with possibly the same light skin tone and hair like the Ethiopian and hence results in him throwing his tows out of the prawn, just imagine what the reaction of a confirmed "Racist White man" is going to be to the same fact.

grin grin grin grin

I am really enjoying this . . . .  grin grin grin . . .Tudor please continue.
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by Tudor6(f): 9:01am On Dec 19, 2009
What is this guy talking about?

Cant you recognise when you're being ridiculed? Nobody including the thread starter has even asked you to elaborate on your position rather they prefer to 'sit back and watch'. . . Ha ha ha ha ha. . . .does that not show lack of interest in your juvenile theories?
shocked shockedshocked

Keep deceiving yourself thinking anyone is paying attention. grin grin grin
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by Horus(m): 11:48am On Dec 19, 2009
The truths that has been uncovered about the present day Jew not being a Hebrew or an Israelite, but rather a Khasar of Russia converted to use the name Askhenazim and the other orientalist sect referred to as Sepharadim and how true Hebrew and Israelite doctrine got lost in the Babylonian captivity; and that the scripture that they call The Torah, like The Koran, is merely a copy from memory. these and many more facts would destroy western world and middle eastern religions. so the Emphasis is put on faith and not fact.
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by Yisraylite(m): 12:20am On Dec 20, 2009
@ topic

What African man do you know of whose descendants are from Southern Russia,Kharzaria,Poland,etc?

Yisraylite:

Here is a map of the ancient Jewish homeland

Jews are from Europe so how can you have black jews? I guess it's the same as having black christians, people who have converted to the caucasian man's traditions and culture. undecided

Masha,Musa or Moses was born an African in Egypt

Yisrayl is located in North east Africa now called the middle East,

Gen 13:1 Then Abram went up from Egypt, he and his wife and all that he had, and Lot with him, to the South

What country is south of Egypt? Sudan or from Gen 2:11 called Havilah

Gen 25:18 (They dwelt from Havilah as far as Shur, which [is] east of Egypt as you go toward Assyria.) He died in the presence of all his brethren. 

Gen 25:19 This [is] the genealogy of Isaac, Abraham's son. Abraham begot Isaac

Ab-ra -ham's sons dwelt from Havilah(Sudan) to Shur, Our ancestors were no Europeans and definitely no Jews
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by Horus(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJWUKgOJph8

Shoking Secret Hidden by Freemasons to Promote Fake Jews

1 Like

Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2012
Horus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJWUKgOJph8

Shoking Secret Hidden by Freemasons to Promote Fake Jews

MY NIGGA HORUS. YOU DONE BUMPED A 2009 THREAD grin >>>>>>>^ BAWOMOLO <<<< MY CHITOWN PLAYA. TAKEN DOWN BY THE BRUTAL STREETS OF THE CHI.
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by trolling(m): 12:58am On Nov 18, 2012
it's really sad when most of the Jews and Israelites dont know who they are but they'll know, Yah said He will make their remembrance to cease among men, thats why they call themselves by ethnic names, call themselves Africans, mind u there are Africans who are dark in color and there the dark and colored Israelites anyways, lets hear what Paul had to say
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Re: Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 18, 2012
trolling: it's really sad when most of the Jews and Israelites dont know who they are but they'll know, Yah said He will make their remembrance to cease among men, thats why they call themselves by ethnic names, call themselves Africans, mind u there are Africans who are dark in color and there the dark and colored Israelites anyways, lets hear what Paul had to say
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

its a combination of factors
luke 21 vs 24 >>>> abomination of desolation
jeremiah 17 vs 4 >>>> discontinued from heritage
jeremiah 2 vs 14 >>>> colonialism
deuteronomy 28 vs 68 >>>>slavery
job 9 vs 24 >>>>> handing the world to the gentiles
romans 11 vs 11 >>> handing the world to the gentiles
lamentations 2 vs 1 >>>> taking the world away from the israelites
romans 11 vs 7 >>>> blinded
revelation 2 vs 9 >>>> impostor
revelation 3 vs 9 >>>> impostor

(1) (2) (Reply)

SIMILARITIES BETWEEN SNAKE ON THE CROSS ( POLE ) AND JESUS CHRIST ON THE CROSS / The Religion Of Islam / Haters Kumuyi Live On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.