Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (48950 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna / Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by AngelicBeing: 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
sad
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Ngokafor(f): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
...As for me and my family..we stand with Apostle Suleiman..no be only Stephanie Otobo na Steven Orobo..rubbish.

...with the way APC supporters and Buhari Media Centre(BMC) employees on Nairaland are carrying this issue on their heads both on-line and off-line,its clear its politically motivated...so many people around me think so too.,..Therefore i see this ending with an epic fail for Hell-rufai and his Apc cohorts...period
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Immorttal: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
Some people are dumb, this one added plenty salt to injury unknowingly grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Ngokafor(f): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by FILEBE(m): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
JamieBlog:
Actress and mother, Georgina Onuoha has reacted to the several sex scandals currently rocking Apostle Johnson Suleman.

She says the apostle has helped several celebrities with cash and even set up businesses for most of them, saying anyone without sin should throw the first stone.

Read what she wrote after the cut...

"Before you come embarrass yourself on my write up, think twice!! And give me evidence showing that you are without sin. So be warned!!
It is time for Nigerian media and blogs to have some decorum.
I am still waiting for Nigerian bloggers to carry this story but I'm yet to see.
Only God who lives in secret place, sees things done secretly. Leo Mezie was almost dead from failed kidney, Apostle Johnson saved his life by giving him 8 million naira according to leo without knowing him. Majority of our colleagues Male and Female are benefactors of this man's goodness and kindness. Go through his events and videos you will see almost all of Nollywood around him. He is known for blessing actors with cars and starting business for them. He is a friend to majority of us plus including me. Majority of Nollywood players travel to his events home and abroad, people stuck him in towns and hotels wherever he lodges to preach or pray asking for prayers and help. He has supported majority of us. Seeing all these makes my heart bleed.
No man is perfect. We live in a world were it is easy to make and break people and have angry mobs clap because they feel entertained. It is sad!! Let any of you that have not sinned be the first to cast a stone at him and his ministry. Do we know what our priests, prophets, pastors, Imam, and numerous spiritual leaders do? Most of us don't even know what our significant others do right under our nose, yet we laugh , curse and feel entertained at other people's pain and difficult moments. May almighty God grant us and this nation Wisdom. My people perish for lack of wisdom. Jesus we adore was called names, because he kept the company of Mary Magdalena known as a prostitute guess what? She was the first to see him after his resurrection.
Where are all the Nollywood benefactors of this preacher? Males and Females , old stars and upcoming ones? We all see your pictures with him.. You all are now radio silence? May God have mercy on us all. May God heal all involved in this.
Copyright © 3/13/17"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRlIyxkDycx/?taken-by=georginaonuoha&hl=en

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/georgina-onuoha-reacts-to-apostle.html

see them! see them! Damage controller. how much were u paid too? I didn't expect you to go Freeze on him, after all, ur friend Daniela is involved. He uses tithe to buy cars for the actress. I expect our Male actors to have benefited too. Don't be suprised if after my post, one actor comes forth to say the pastor has helped him. Madam Onuoha, we are not children, we know what we are seeing and saying. Even on Nairaland, people have come out to say things you don't know about this man, apparently, they know him better than you do.

stop following people blindly and use your brain to tell yourself the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Backinfront(m): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
Negotiate:
A$hawooo!!!
So na only female celebrities he see to help?
Why he no help Airforce1?
grin O boy
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by fratermathy(m): 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
So she just agreed that the 'Apostle' gives money out to actors and actresses and buys them cars with people's tithe abi?

No wahala.

Kwantinue! Diariz God o.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by poshbrave(m): 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
ddippset:
All the gists and talks so far on this scandal point to the fact that Suleiman is guilty.he hasn't said or done anything reasonable to make doubters believe his story. Otobo has held her hands up; we were in napoli together ask immigration, he has called me a million times ask mtn, he has sent me millions of naira ask my bank. On top of that his jeep was seen in daniella's house. What was it doing there? I hope we will not hear that daniella's house also doubles as a car wash. Georgina or whatever you call yourself don't play on our intelligence. The pastor fuccccked those bitchess period. You people should continue giving him your tithe.
Ask ur self everything you mention do u have personal proof or what me and u read online I never knew only apts owned such jeep in Nigeria or they wash ur brain With hippo to see d plate number was customized. Wake up until d truth is unveiled stop media prejudice if u like pay ur tithe if u like no pay. Keep ur trap
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by frubben(m): 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
Mtweee

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
JamieBlog:
Actress and mother, Georgina Onuoha has reacted to the several sex scandals currently rocking Apostle Johnson Suleman.

She says the apostle has helped several celebrities with cash and even set up businesses for most of them, saying anyone without sin should throw the first stone.

Read what she wrote after the cut...

"Before you come embarrass yourself on my write up, think twice!! And give me evidence showing that you are without sin. So be warned!!
It is time for Nigerian media and blogs to have some decorum.
I am still waiting for Nigerian bloggers to carry this story but I'm yet to see.
Only God who lives in secret place, sees things done secretly. Leo Mezie was almost dead from failed kidney, Apostle Johnson saved his life by giving him 8 million naira according to leo without knowing him. Majority of our colleagues Male and Female are benefactors of this man's goodness and kindness. Go through his events and videos you will see almost all of Nollywood around him. He is known for blessing actors with cars and starting business for them. He is a friend to majority of us plus including me. Majority of Nollywood players travel to his events home and abroad, people stuck him in towns and hotels wherever he lodges to preach or pray asking for prayers and help. He has supported majority of us. Seeing all these makes my heart bleed.
No man is perfect. We live in a world were it is easy to make and break people and have angry mobs clap because they feel entertained. It is sad!! Let any of you that have not sinned be the first to cast a stone at him and his ministry. Do we know what our priests, prophets, pastors, Imam, and numerous spiritual leaders do? Most of us don't even know what our significant others do right under our nose, yet we laugh , curse and feel entertained at other people's pain and difficult moments. May almighty God grant us and this nation Wisdom. My people perish for lack of wisdom. Jesus we adore was called names, because he kept the company of Mary Magdalena known as a prostitute guess what? She was the first to see him after his resurrection.
Where are all the Nollywood benefactors of this preacher? Males and Females , old stars and upcoming ones? We all see your pictures with him.. You all are now radio silence? May God have mercy on us all. May God heal all involved in this.
Copyright © 3/13/17"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRlIyxkDycx/?taken-by=georginaonuoha&hl=en

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/georgina-onuoha-reacts-to-apostle.html

This is so sad. Nigerians are quick at judging without thiking...or are their brains paining them? Pastor sulaimon is a pastor of a church and a general overseer for goodness sake. If he doesn't choose his words carefully, whatever he says will be used against him. Keyamo is known for media hype and that's why people call him a celebrity lawyer because he wants to be noticed everywhere. If all these allegations are false, I'd need pastor sulaimon to do me a favour. He should give Keyamo a treat of his life by slamming on him a huge sum as damages. Unfortunately, Keyamo knows how to play smart. We heard last week that he's trying to distance himself from the saga, claiming it's his boys that are handling the case as he's in abuja and not in his chamber...That's episode number 1, scene 1. Daniela okeke I know very much. She will speak at the appropriate time. This scenario brings into memory Strauss-Kahn's case when he was vying for presidency. He was accused of rape by a girl paid to bring him down because he was Frence favourite for the top-most political office. A few months later, she came out pleading, after she had done the deed and got paid with huge sum. She said her conscience was disturbing her that she was paid to tarnish his image. The former IMF boss was pressured to seek damages but he said its needless. I'm waiting for the episode 2, scene 2 of the movie. To Sahara reporters, it's not today you guys are being paid by politicians to attach the opponent or anyone who has a case with the APC. I hope this case puts you in a perpetual regret by the time the truth prevails. My pastor abiara was once accused of a similar mess a few years ago. The lady even claimed she had children for her...at the end of the day, not only did she lie, she also had never even conceived, talk less of having a child. What did pastor abiara do...? Just because he was nominated as the general evangelist of the first generation pentecostal church, worldwide. Eventually, the truth prevailed as the lady came confessing. It's pastor suleimon's turn now. Stephanie of a girl looks hungry and dirty. I'm not surprised such a shameless being could be paid to do such a thing. A cat will soon be left out of the bag. Stephanie and tonto dike should be in same category. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by jamislaw(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Otobo is a loser, but one thing that keeps confusing me is why Daniella Okeke haven't refuted the allegations
because Suleiman is as guilty as she.........Can you resist that kind ass?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
sisisioge:
It is well o. I think the guy did it but I have forgiven him. Nobody holy pass cool

Finally. Scales off your eyes sis. But the funny thing is that you say you have forgiven him, yet he hasn't asked for forgiveness, he's still trying to play smart, denying the accusations.

Remember Wale Oke's saga too? Many years back? He owned up and apologized. Now he's a respectable person in the society. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by TheVictorious(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
As a man of God of such repute, Apostle was quite too easily accessible. I believe it will now be harder for people to see him after this. Right now, his phone number no longer goes through; unlike before. My concern is for those who will need urgent help later at one point or the other and not be able to get it because a great privilege has just been abused!
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Immorttal: 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
chibboy:
its because she is very matured and reserved.. she has the fruits of the spirit and she is very confident..
the fruit of the spirit These religious zombies sef, am laughing in speaking in tongue language grin

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by AceRoyal: 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
Negotiate:
A$hawooo!!!
He doesn't help Fo.ols!!! tongue
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by kkboy(m): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Randy Apostle, always helping those things in skirts
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Mrjo(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
Negotiate:
A$hawooo!!!

so leo no be man again? Lol as for airforce1 baba done pick em call
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Caseless: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Otobo is a loser, but one thing that keeps confusing me is why Daniella Okeke haven't refuted the allegations
if she says anything, she'll be dragged and more details will be released.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
ogunsj:
so he should pay tithe to him so that he can be spending it on celebrities, abi? God is watching you people.

I dont giv a d*ck, he said he paid a tithe when he's a member of hell. who g*ves 2 f0cks
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
dee02:

You must be a Suleman! grin

I dont giv a d*ck, he said he paid a tithe when he's a member of hell. who g*ves 2 f0cks
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
dee02:

You must be a Suleman! grin

Yu must be Buhari, ye ye Fulani !!!
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Godsate: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
God bless you Georgina
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Alphamale2017(m): 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
Alleviating:
Apostle Keu... Apostle Gbebo,... End Time Apostle

Is COSSY the next person Apostle will get involved with? Watch video >>http://www.uk-mmm.tk/p/cossy-orjiakor-goes-nude-dancing-as-she.html
nigga its not verified so stfu. U just summed up ur intellectual capacity in just a few lines,
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by dee02(m): 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
amiablesystems:

Yu must be Buhari, ye ye Fulani !!!

Di..ck riding gay, get lost into the most ferocious part of hell, vapid troglodyte!
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by illuminaty(m): 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Negotiate:
A$hawooo!!!

.....lwkmd....dem tell u say airforce1 need him eppa whole multi platinum selling artist n soon to b grammy nominated ....*singing*....she's such a diva
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Yes some go to his Hotel and after head job collect Mercedes The gullibility of some of you dey fear even Gullible itself. undecided
some Christians sha.

By the way why is Sex scandals restricted to Christians Self acclaimed Men of gods?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by snakebeat: 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
sisisioge:
It is well o. I think the guy did it but I have forgiven him. Nobody holy pass cool
Is your forgiveness of any use? undecided
Senseless thing...

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by ellaV(m): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
I
awelekiti:
This is so sad. Nigerians are quick at judging without thiking...or are their brains paining them? Pastor sulaimon is a pastor of a church and a general overseer for goodness sake. If he doesn't choose his words carefully, whatever he says will be used against him. Keyamo is known for media hype and that's why people call him a celebrity lawyer because he wants to be noticed everywhere. If all these allegations are false, I'd need pastor sulaimon to do me a favour. He should give Keyamo a treat of his life by slamming on him a huge sum as damages. Unfortunately, Keyamo knows how to play smart. We heard last week that he's trying to distance himself from the saga, claiming it's his boys that are handling the case as he's in abuja and not in his chamber...That's episode number 1, scene 1. Daniela okeke I know very much. She will speak at the appropriate time. This scenario brings into memory Strauss-Kahn's case when he was vying for presidency. He was accused of rape by a girl paid to bring him down because he was Frence favourite for the top-most political office. A few months later, she came out pleading, after she had done the deed and got paid with huge sum. She said her conscience was disturbing her that she was paid to tarnish his image. The former IMF boss was pressured to seek damages but he said its needless. I'm waiting for the episode 2, scene 2 of the movie. To Sahara reporters, it's not today you guys are being paid by politicians to attach the opponent or anyone who has a case with the APC. I hope this case puts you in a perpetual regret by the time the truth prevails. My pastor abiara was once accused of a similar mess a few years ago. The lady even claimed she had children for her...at the end of the day, not only did she lie, she also had never even conceived, talk less of having a child. What did pastor abiara do...? Just because he was nominated as the general evangelist of the first generation pentecostal church, worldwide. Eventually, the truth prevailed as the lady came confessing. It's pastor suleimon's turn now. Stephanie of a girl looks hungry and dirty. I'm not surprised such a shameless being could be paid to do such a thing. A cat will soon be left out of the bag. Stephanie and tonto dike should be in same category. Shame!
I was liking wat u said until u called Tonto. Dike name,waatin come concern my darling Tonto Dike with this talk dis mumu person
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
dee02:

Di..ck riding gay, get lost into the most ferocious part of hell, vapid troglodyte!

So uncreative, can't you use your own ideas you copywriter... grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
Negotiate:
A$hawooo!!!

be looking for trouble grin grin grin grin

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Edwin111: 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
Georgina Onuoha ,hOW DID THEY PAY TO MAKE THIS WRITE UP ON YOUR PAGE?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by sisisioge: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
snakebeat:

Is your forgiveness of any use? undecided
Senseless thing...

Arindinn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby / Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood / Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.