Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (48949 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna / Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by metallisc(m): 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
manchester1:
good talk. why derive joy when u see your fellow human fall. it baffles me because am yet to see any wrongdoing from wat he is being accused of

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by kayo80(m): 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
This lady has indirectly told us she knows Apostle Suleman sleeps around.

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by snakebeat: 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
sisisioge:

Arindinn
Na only Arindinn you know? undecided
yeye person wink
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by eboiga(f): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
So nollywood actors don turn needy wey dem dey help? Where is Angela Okorie who is always at the front seat in his church,u no go defend ni? Me i dey here dey find money to set up my cake biz,dis one is here saying he has been helping nollywood artiste. Mtchewwww.....only God knows the truth

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by sisisioge: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
snakebeat:

Na only Arindinn you know? undecided
yeye person wink

That's the closest synonym that best described you. Although asinuu is another close match.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by oluxy(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
I think the lady's writeup worth it.

I saw sanity in it.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by greggng: 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Otobo is a loser, but one thing that keeps confusing me is why Daniella Okeke haven't refuted the allegations

Cos she is a wise person. She is concern about the challenges we re facing in the country not irrelevant issues that doesn't put food on the table
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Guyman02: 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
sasko:
.Chaii..Look at that fine babe Apst Sule they take do doggy....our tithe and offerings money have suffered

I won't say anything until Daniella comes to debunk the mercy allegation leveled against her

Such a big chic can not be silent if wrongly accused

Who are you that she has to explain to you about her private life?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Jaquar456: 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
GEORGINA, YOUNHAVE COME AGAIN. WHY CANT YOU JUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT
AFTER, YOU WILL NOW START WRITING FORGIVENESS AND APOLOGY LETTERS
OR HEADING FOR THE NEXT POLICE STATION TO TAKE FAKE ARREST PICTURES
WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS HERE IF NOT SEEKING FOR NOTICE....OR WERE YOU ALSO A BENEFICIARY OF THE SEX AND THE FAVOURS?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by snakebeat: 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
sisisioge:

That's the closest synonym that best described you. Although asinuu is another close match.
Sharrap...spoilt brat! undecided
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
u r indeed an epitome of knowledge miss georgina, n my respect n admiration of you just sky rocketed. Now let me educate some ignorant folks on what conspiracy is all about. y did stephanie not come out wit her claims earlier y did she start talking after Apostle Suleiman's spat wit d fed govt n d kad state govt? is she paid by som1 to frame d Apostle up? wat is d motive behind sahara reporter n who is financing the project #tarnishApostle? I want just 1 person who will come forward n say Apostles present condition is not engineered by d fed govt n her hunt dog dss, i want 1 person that will term it a coincidence, so my christian brothers i implore u, b4 u go about dehumanising n vilifying Apostle, i want u 2 remember dat passage that says "touch not my anointed n do my prophet no harm"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
God has giving us brain but we hv chosen not to make use of it but let me sieze dis opportunity to remind my fellow mortals, its better 2 incur d wrath of man than 2 incur d wrath of God so as u are commenting on somtin u hv little knowledge of, i advise u use ur God given brain so as u don't live wit problems u can't tell its origin
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
ddippset:
All the gists and talks so far on this scandal point to the fact that Suleiman is guilty.he hasn't said or done anything reasonable to make doubters believe his story. Otobo has held her hands up; we were in napoli together ask immigration, he has called me a million times ask mtn, he has sent me millions of naira ask my bank. On top of that his jeep was seen in daniella's house. What was it doing there? I hope we will not hear that daniella's house also doubles as a car wash. Georgina or whatever you call yourself don't play on our intelligence. The pastor fuccccked those bitchess period. You people should continue giving him your tithe. PS- all these people should stop giving us this crap about he who has no sin cast the first rock bla bla bla. That's why he's the pastor, the man of God. That's why he preaches to us to desist from sin, that's why he tells us God told him this and that, that's why we give him our offerings and tithes.
people like you are suppose to come from Kenya or Sudan because no resonable Nigerian will believe the word of one prostitute Jezebel without any good proof asking for asylum from kaduna
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by skaramanga: 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
Jaquar456:
GEORGINA, YOUNHAVE COME AGAIN. WHY CANT YOU JUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT
AFTER, YOU WILL NOW START WRITING FORGIVENESS AND APOLOGY LETTERS
OR HEADING FOR THE NEXT POLICE STATION TO TAKE FAKE ARREST PICTURES
WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS HERE IF NOT SEEKING FOR NOTICE....OR WERE YOU ALSO A BENEFICIARY OF THE SEX AND THE FAVOURS?

Should we also remind Georgina onuoha that Yahya Jammeh also helped many actresses like herself and set up businesses for them. Regarding the accusation that she got millions of dollars from the man for her 'services' why did she not say that 'SHE who is without sin should cast the first stone?' Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
Arrant trash! What is the sense in a law maker being a law breaker?

A pevert cannot preach to me!

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by blank(f): 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
That's why these pastors were fighting corporate governance. Don't know when it was okay to use church money for such purposes.

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by UgoFly: 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Junior66:
Because he has helped other people we should keep quiet if he bleeps up abi? Even Osama Bin Laden, Shekau, Dasuki, Diezanni, Amaechi and Ibori have helped others before.
why did you include Amaechi's name in that list? Respeck yasef.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Inspectorsuga(m): 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
amiablesystems:

Did you pay tithe to him you dog
Don't mind d son of a biiatch.....
All of dem casting this undeserved stones on the ordained will surely reap wat dey have sown in a hundred folds

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by mims20(f): 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
PrinceMario:
If only you've been to this man's church before, you'll know how nollywood celebrities flock around him.
He's a benefactor to a lot of people. I don't know why they all will keep quite at this point in time when the man need them the most.
They probably are afraid of the Nigerian cyber vultures, those who's mouth are wild open to devour anyone who dare speak against what they wanna hear.
The inconsistencies in Ms. Otobo's testimonies is just too glaring but the keyboard warriors wouldn't see that. They've got their intelligence abused by one illiterate stripper on the alter of nailing a Man Of God.
If church "business" is as easy as most of you here portray it to be, I wonder what you all are still waiting for and not establish your own business center and be raking in millions of naira weekly.
exactly dear...don't know how some pple thing so whether he did it or not what pleasure do they drive in insulting and bringing him down..wonder if its their father or someone close to them they will still behave like this. so do unto others what you want them to do to you.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by oribi(m): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
when i see people writing it makes me laugh hard.

Take ur head and see the bigger picture in front of you..

If ur the enemy of the state they will try to get u from everywhere...

Best explanation of what is happening is this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enemy_of_the_State_(film)
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by mims20(f): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
kayo80:
This lady has indirectly told us she knows Apostle Suleman sleeps around.
think before u say something,in what way did she write that he sleeps around.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by kayo80(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
mims20:
think before u say something,in what way did she write that he sleeps around.

I guess you have problems with English comprehension. Pls don't quote me again.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by nonhuman(m): 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
my question is why is trying to expose him now after collecting his money why what does she stand to gain
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
You don't seem to understand the gravity of what the Apostle did. do you? :-
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by freecocoa(f): 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
What is this one now trying to form? He gave una money, ehen? So if he feck's up, it shouldn't be called that?

My friend take several seats back, nobody cares what happens with you people. Our own is, don't come and be forming holy when na you do pass.

Meanwhile, I tire for all these nigerian so called celebrities(no class whatsoever, well except for a few like Genny & co) just see wetin this one write, come still dey form on top, smh. undecided

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by ehissi(m): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
PrinceMario:
If only you've been to this man's church before, you'll know how nollywood celebrities flock around him.
He's a benefactor to a lot of people. I don't know why they all will keep quite at this point in time when the man need them the most.
They probably are afraid of the Nigerian cyber vultures, those who's mouth are wild open to devour anyone who dare speak against what they wanna hear.
The inconsistencies in Ms. Otobo's testimonies is just too glaring but the keyboard warriors wouldn't see that. They've got their intelligence abused by one illiterate stripper on the alter of nailing a Man Of God.
If church "business" is as easy as most of you here portray it to be, I wonder what you all are still waiting for and not establish your own business center and be raking in millions of naira weekly.

She said it was her refusal to abort the pregnancy she had for the Apostle that caused wahala.
For some strange reason, we are not hearing about the pregnancy again. But why?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by ebuclassic18(m): 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
Some people on social media are mentally unstable everyone wants to crack jokes on a serious matter seeking for stupid attention. His only sin was speaking against Fulani herdsmen and all this is happening to him, wish he would have kept quiet until they kill some idiot's against this man then you won't be talking trash,some people are fighting this man cos of his previous statement and people can't reason keep fooling yourselves
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by bankylan: 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
ddippset:
All the gists and talks so far on this scandal point to the fact that Suleiman is guilty.he hasn't said or done anything reasonable to make doubters believe his story. Otobo has held her hands up; we were in napoli together ask immigration, he has called me a million times ask mtn, he has sent me millions of naira ask my bank. On top of that his jeep was seen in daniella's house. What was it doing there? I hope we will not hear that daniella's house also doubles as a car wash. Georgina or whatever you call yourself don't play on our intelligence. The pastor fuccccked those bitchess period. You people should continue giving him your tithe. PS- all these people should stop giving us this crap about he who has no sin cast the first rock bla bla bla. That's why he's the pastor, the man of God. That's why he preaches to us to desist from sin, that's why he tells us God told him this and that, that's why we give him our offerings and tithes.

What a sawdust brain u got! Your life would have been better channeling ur energy on improving your life. Which car was found in Daniella's house? Did u do your search or u just believed what u read? Is your life better than those that are paying tithes in pastor suleiman's church? Instead of u to focus on improving your life, you are here making a conclusion when you don't have facts. If you are to be brought to a court now, will you be saying this with full confidence? Aburo, passing a judgement without having proofs is a sign of pure insanity.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by ddippset(m): 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
bankylan:

What a sawdust brain u got! Your life would have been better channeling ur energy on improving your life. Which car was found in Daniella's house? Did u do your search or u just believed what u read? Is your life better than those that are paying tithes in pastor suleiman's church? Instead of u to focus on improving your life, you are here making a conclusion when you don't have facts. If you are to be brought to a court now, will you be saying this with full confidence? Aburo, passing a judgement without having proofs is a sign of pure insanity.
your father! Only 2 words you deserve.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Moletemike: 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
skaramanga:

Should we also remind Georgina onuoha that Yahya Jammeh also helped many actresses like herself and set up businesses for them. Regarding the accusation that she got millions of dollars from the man for her 'services' why did she not say that 'SHE who is without sin should cast the first stone?' Hypocrite.

Georgina is a silly fool. Am disappointed in her. She go soon learn to remove the log from her eye first before carrying somebody else matter for her head.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Emax(m): 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
ddippset:

Talk is cheap! If you believe someone that sells his body for profit so easily, then your emotion influences your reasoning. She did not SHOW any proof. If you ask me, its still 50 50.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by ddippset(m): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
Emax:

Talk is cheap! If you believe someone that sells his body for profit so easily, then your emotion influences your reasoning. She did not SHOW any proof. If you ask me, its still 50 50.
she did not show because she doesn't have them. However she has invited the investigating authorities to get these evidences which the federal agencies are custodians. Your man of God hasn't even dared to open up any books. It is never 50-50.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Swimming In A Pool (Photo) / Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” / Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.