Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (48951 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna / Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by PrinceMario(m): 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
mims20:
exactly dear...don't know how some pple thing so whether he did it or not what pleasure do they drive in insulting and bringing him down..wonder if its their father or someone close to them they will still behave like this. so do unto others what you want them to do to you.
Some of them know the truth, they are only interested in bringing down the man of God due to the fact that he frowns against the abuse of political power by some cabal.

The incoherence in her statements is not hidden, i took my time to watch the press conference had, but you know; politics, religion and ethnicity have becloud the reason ability of some people.

And one need not to blame some of them, thier intelligence radius is so minute, so their inability to think isn't thier fault.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by precielalah: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
God will surely vindicate His Own and for the so-called Stephanie, her own punishment will surface
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by mr1759: 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
dollarsplenty:
ok
Ok. When did buying house and G-wagon become Charity?

And you think using church money for buying cars and setting up businesses for Nollywood stars are morally okay and in line with bible?

Has Daniella come out to refute all these rumours?

We are all sinners, agreed. But the so called men of God (or gods of men) claim to be above common sins of adultery, theft, fake prophecy, and satanism.So people are shockingly disappointed when their lifestyles are exposed because these are the very people that condemn the same sins and punish offenders publicly. If Suleiman is a music star or an actor, nobody will give a damn. This man is not an entertainer, he is a preacher for God's sake. The truth is that there are some facts in these allegations.

There is no smoke without fire!

did I buy u g wagon before ending it at your back?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Zane2point4(m): 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
Holybachelor:
pls Somebody clear me here...

what did the other Lady mean by saying "The Apostle likes ending it at the Back"....

This is what he meant

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by OBJlive: 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
I can boldly tell u that this Otobo lady is indeed an Utobo or onuku(an Igbo word for foolish and unreasonable fellow). I can also tell u that she is a gold digger and a cheap lying slut. If(please note the use of the word If)she claimed a man slept with her,at least he did not rape her.And she has equally said he pays her millions,so why cry fowl.If I should take your narrative at face value or is it because he is a man of God.But I know that in the end this man of God will be waxing stronger and this little known slut will fizzle out into oblivion. All I can tell this gullible girl and her sponsors is that, it is hard to kick against a stone without sustaining a severe injury.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by precielalah: 2:53am On Mar 14, 2017
A man's good will never kill him. all those behind the scandal will be brought to book
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:05am On Mar 14, 2017
She is trying to call pastor Sule attention to her side cos she also need Benz GL 450 haha..
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by hiyarnuh(m): 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
Why helping celebrities that are rich . why not the poor and destitute s
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by charlesazeh(m): 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
Holybachelor:
pls Somebody clear me here...

what did the other Lady mean by saying "The Apostle likes ending it at the Back"....

she means he gives without making it a news or for the public to know
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Emax(m): 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
ddippset:
she did not show because she doesn't have them. However she has invited the investigating authorities to get these evidences which the federal agencies are custodians. Your man of God hasn't even dared to open up any books. It is never 50-50.

Your are getting it wrong! Firstly, if am in Pastor's shoe and am innocent, I willl keep silence. The accusser should prove her point beyound any reasonable doubt. Point of correction, am not in favour of any party in this dispute so the Pastor is not MY MAN God! Inviting investigating authority in the media wont help. She did not even show us evidence to prove she has invited the authorites in writting. Do you this authorith will act on this oral Media invitation? Come on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby / Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood / Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.