Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Apostle Suleman: 5 Things I Have Learned, Guys Beware !! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apostle Suleman: 5 Things I Have Learned, Guys Beware !! (2152 Views)

After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen / Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman: 5 Things I Have Learned, Guys Beware !! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hmmmmmm, what a world we live in ...

I am not here to judge who is right or wrong, but Here are 5 things I have learned Guys beware !!

1. WOMEN have the greatest powers to destroy a man - I will like to start by saying that it has been proven from the time of old that women have the potential to ruin a man's life.
No matter your position in life, be you a pastor, politician, etc, even King David, nor the strength of Sampson or wisdom of Solomon can be destroyed overnight by a woman.

2. Never do a stripper or Olosho - I have said this several times, even if you want to do anyhow, do a sane lady who would not want to dent her image or any form of scandal. Very importantly do a lady that you can marry in case anything goes wrong. Olosho has no dignity, no personality to protect, hence can go at any length to expose secret deals.

3. Be careful of who you sex chat with - Most time ladies are the ones who fall victim of this, when it gets to public knowledge, but it can be brutal for a family man or a person of reputation.

4. Be careful who you share your secrets with - well just know that any secret shared is no longer a secret. grin grin grin grin grin

5. Internet never forgets

Add yours or to get Bonus - click like kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: 5 Things I Have Learned, Guys Beware !! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
lol lalasticlala and seun
Re: Apostle Suleman: 5 Things I Have Learned, Guys Beware !! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
I need more likes oo

Front page material
cc - Rocktation, farano
Re: Apostle Suleman: 5 Things I Have Learned, Guys Beware !! by babyfaceafrica: 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nothing new
Re: Apostle Suleman: 5 Things I Have Learned, Guys Beware !! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
ok bro, didnt know that we have experts in konji matters

take this as reminder na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
babyfaceafrica:
Nothing new
Re: Apostle Suleman: 5 Things I Have Learned, Guys Beware !! by nzeobi(m): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
You didn't add that people are always bitter about the success of others and can go any length to bring you to their level. cry
Re: Apostle Suleman: 5 Things I Have Learned, Guys Beware !! by Backinfront(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
Women are not our greatest destroyers. Stop spreading this bullsh1t to disavail yourself of responsibilities. No one can destroy a man with SELFCONTROL. Any man who has mastered himself and brings his OWN LUST to submission can NEVER be destroyed.

10 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: 5 Things I Have Learned, Guys Beware !! by doctimonyeka(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
After devil, fear women..... I concur with you op

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: 5 Things I Have Learned, Guys Beware !! by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 14, 2017
Did Adam lust after Eve ??
Did Sampson lust after Diliah, or he just loved and trusted her to be faithful ?

It is not always about Self Control, it is not always about sex ... It can be in different other ways sir smiley

I get your point tho ...
Backinfront:
Women are not our greatest destroyers. Stop spreading this bullsh1t to disavail yourself of responsibilities. No one can destroy a man with SELFCONTROL. Any man who has mastered himself and brings his OWN LUST to submission can NEVER be destroyed.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: 5 Things I Have Learned, Guys Beware !! by seunny4lif(m): 4:10am On Mar 14, 2017
grin grin
Tell them oooh
TolaTosin:
Did Adam lust after Eve ??
Did Sampson lust after Diliah, or he just loved and trusted her to be faithful ?

It is not always about Self Control, it is not always about sex ... It can be in different other ways sir smiley

I get your point tho ...

Re: Apostle Suleman: 5 Things I Have Learned, Guys Beware !! by seunny4lif(m): 4:12am On Mar 14, 2017
Why this story no make FP
Lala come oooooh and see Snake grin grin grin grin
He too like snake grin grin grin
Lala and Snake

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: 5 Things I Have Learned, Guys Beware !! by Kobicove(m): 4:28am On Mar 14, 2017
I think numbers 3 and 4 are very important!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: 5 Things I Have Learned, Guys Beware !! by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 14, 2017
very important smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley end time things
Kobicove:
I think numbers 3 and 4 are very important!
very
Re: Apostle Suleman: 5 Things I Have Learned, Guys Beware !! by Azeequeen(f): 8:24am On Mar 14, 2017
So,you are justifying his actions by saying 'women have the greatest power to destroy a man'?
If at all the story is true...
It is a matter of choice,he chose his choice
Choice.

What happened to self-control?
Re: Apostle Suleman: 5 Things I Have Learned, Guys Beware !! by harry2sexy(m): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2017
Fp and over 2.5
Re: Apostle Suleman: 5 Things I Have Learned, Guys Beware !! by egopersonified(f): 10:20am On Mar 14, 2017
People keep naming David, Solomon, Samson, etc when this issue is raised. I keep wondering if Joseph, Daniel, etc have all been deleted from the Bible.
Re: Apostle Suleman: 5 Things I Have Learned, Guys Beware !! by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 14, 2017
egopersonified:
People keep naming David, Solomon, Samson, etc when this issue is raised. I keep wondering if Joseph, Daniel, etc have all been deleted from the Bible.
Pls Explain Sampson's case, was Diliah not his legally married wife ?
Re: Apostle Suleman: 5 Things I Have Learned, Guys Beware !! by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 14, 2017
Azeequeen:
So,you are justifying his actions by saying 'women have the greatest power to destroy a man'?
If at all the story is true...
It is a matter of choice,he chose his choice
Choice.

What happened to self-control?

We have seen how wives kill their husbands and run away with another man, true or False

Where does self control come in here ...
Re: Apostle Suleman: 5 Things I Have Learned, Guys Beware !! by NgoziOkoli(f): 10:53am On Mar 14, 2017
No sense in this post
TolaTosin:
Hmmmmmm, what a world we live in ...

I am not here to judge who is right or wrong, but Here are 5 things I have learned Guys beware !!

1. WOMEN have the greatest powers to destroy a man - I will like to start by saying that it has been proven from the time of old that women have the potential to ruin a man's life.
No matter your position in life, be you a pastor, politician, etc, even King David, nor the strength of Sampson or wisdom of Solomon can be destroyed overnight by a woman.

2. Never do a stripper or Olosho - I have said this several times, even if you want to do anyhow, do a sane lady who would not want to dent her image or any form of scandal. Very importantly do a lady that you can marry in case anything goes wrong. Olosho has no dignity, no personality to protect, hence can go at any length to expose secret deals.

3. Be careful of who you sex chat with - Most time ladies are the ones who fall victim of this, when it gets to public knowledge, but it can be brutal for a family man or a person of reputation.

4. Be careful who you share your secrets with - well just know that any secret shared is no longer a secret. grin grin grin grin grin

5. Internet never forgets

Add yours or to get Bonus - click like kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Apostle Suleman: 5 Things I Have Learned, Guys Beware !! by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 14, 2017
Backinfront:

Good point.

Like our elders say "The rat in the house told the rat in the bush where the fish was in the kitchen"
In other words, the evil within attracts the evil without.

A man who hasn't mastered himself is prey for even a lowly housemaid

Selah
Re: Apostle Suleman: 5 Things I Have Learned, Guys Beware !! by nikkypearl(f): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2017
Backinfront:
pls give this guy 4cartons of origins !

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: 5 Things I Have Learned, Guys Beware !! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
No sense in this post
i smell feminist, abi u bi olosho or stripper, y u de take am personal ni
Re: Apostle Suleman: 5 Things I Have Learned, Guys Beware !! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
alignacademy:

Good point.

Like our elders say "The rat in the house told the rat in the bush where the fish was in the kitchen"
In other words, the evil within attracts the evil without.

A man who hasn't mastered himself is prey for even a lowly housemaid

Selah

(1) (Reply)

He Is Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh – Nigerians React As Bobrisky Says He's Did It / I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong / How I Discovered My Fiancé Secret: An Affair With His Step Mother -pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.