Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

How I Discovered My Fiancé Secret: An Affair With His Step Mother -pls Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Discovered My Fiancé Secret: An Affair With His Step Mother -pls Advise (2155 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Discovered My Fiancé Secret: An Affair With His Step Mother -pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 11:36am On Feb 13, 2021
Hello madam,

I just need a quick advise on my relationship. I am in love with someone that I think is the best man in the world. I just need to know one thing about him. I think he is keeping a secret from me.

We met while attending a conference in Dubai. We started dating a month later.
Today we are engaged to be married after two years of dating. The problem is: he is estranged from his family. He comes from a big political family and he is completely cut off from them. He told me there was a fall out with his family especially his father. His mother is late,she was the first wife to his father.

My fiancé has never told me the full reason for the break up with his family. I know that whatever it is....is so deep that the only family that he talks to is his elder sister and that one is in the UK. We speak from time to time but when I asked her why her brother is cut off from their family,he is like,do not go there my dear.

So...I let things be out of respect for him. But when he made his intentions known to my family about marrying me...my dad insisted on his family being a part of the marriage planning. I begged my dad to let it go cos its something that my fiancé may even break up with me for if we insist.

That made my dad...

https://livelystones.ng/2021/02/13/how-i-discovered-my-fiance-secret-an-affair-with-his-step-mother-pls-advis/

Re: How I Discovered My Fiancé Secret: An Affair With His Step Mother -pls Advise by adontcare(f): 11:46am On Feb 13, 2021
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Fiancé Secret: An Affair With His Step Mother -pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
grin grin grin
adontcare:
Rubbish
Re: How I Discovered My Fiancé Secret: An Affair With His Step Mother -pls Advise by hurryup123(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
ur story be like l Ini Edo, bum bum, e dey always bend one side

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered My Fiancé Secret: An Affair With His Step Mother -pls Advise by lilvicky68(m): 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
hurryup123:
ur story be like l
Ini Edo, bum bum, e dey always bend one side
Chai..lol..e be like say na panel beater make the bum bum..him no nack am well

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Fiancé Secret: An Affair With His Step Mother -pls Advise by Danzakidakura(m): 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
hurryup123:
ur story be like l
Ini Edo, bum bum, e dey always bend one side
this is finishing bro,
Re: How I Discovered My Fiancé Secret: An Affair With His Step Mother -pls Advise by cassidy1996(m): 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
monkey
Re: How I Discovered My Fiancé Secret: An Affair With His Step Mother -pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
cool cool
cassidy1996:
monkey

(1) (Reply)

I Can't D!ck her But With Time!!! / Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? / See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.