Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,310 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) (1683 Views)

Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) / Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction / Facebook Love Leads To Marriage (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by mespusinglez(m): 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
Instagram user Bello Lukman from Unity Fm shared this sad story which happened in Jos, Plateau State.
The said man with the blisters is Mrs Mubarak(37 years old) by name was attacked with hot water by his wife of 8 years Hafsat who had three children for him in Fill-in-Ball area of Jos, Plateau State for taking to take a second wife.
Mrs Hafsat (The woman in blue) begged him to not marry her but he explained to her that as a Muslim he is entitled to marry more than one wife. This made Mrs Hafsat become hostile to him.
On the 28 of January Mr Mubarak married his second wife, but he rented a separate apartment for her in Filin Sukwa area of Jos, Plateau State a distant from his first wife Mrs Hafsat's apartment.
So on the 20th of February, 2017 after Mr Mubarak returned from his second wife to his first wife's apartment, Hafsat ordered Mubarak to return to his second wife, but he ignored her, she warned that if he doesn't return he would regret it. After all these ranting she locked the door and went to get the boil of hot water, when Mrs Mubarak tried opening the door with his keys, she unleashe the hot water on his torso.

Source.

Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
grin

The wife ,mean business!!

Hausa's and polygamy, are like Eba and soup!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by GloriaNinja(f): 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
undecided[code][/code] AS SKINNY AS THE WIFE IS, NO ONE WOULD THOUGHT SHE WOULD DO THAT BUT MANNNN, POLYGAMY SUCKS, WHY WOULD THE MAN TRY TO ENTER INTO POLYGAMY, SEEMS LIKE HE WANTS HIS LIFESPAN TO SHORTEN.

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by sinaj(f): 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
*holds chest* Jesu Kristi! shocked shocked shocked

Even the new wife will run away when she sees him like this.

People have mind sha! I wonder what stopped her from walking away peacefully since she can't cope with a co-wife.

This kinda woman can evn poison her husband to death.

1 Like

Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yikes! Some women are really hot tempered.

1 Like

Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by LUGBE: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
Seriously, men why not leave the house and go sleep with the second, since you needed the second thus you married her
Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by kushercain: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
Women are evil...now the guy is shedding skin like a reptile chai!!

1 Like

Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by Jostico: 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
make prick dey scratch am go na. your prick no fit scratch you for 1 pussycat

1 Like

Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by mespusinglez(m): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided[code][/code] AS SKINNY AS THE WIFE IS, NO ONE WOULD THOUGHT SHE WOULD DO THAT BUT MANNNN, POLYGAMY SUCKS, WHY WOULD THE MAN TRY TO ENTER INTO POLYGAMY, SEEMS LIKE HE WANTS HIS LIFESPAN TO SHORTEN.
polygamy has its Advantage bro!
Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by maryjan8(f): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Things are happening
Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by Softorgasm(m): 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
I thought they said marriage is forever?
what's the point of staying in marriage with a woman for eight years and you end up bringing another lady that knows nothing about the home..

Every thing that the first wife worked for to better the home for good eight years will now be shared with a lady that knows nothing about the home.

The man deserve the hot water.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by eyinjuege: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Its sad as a lot of people have decided to accept domestic violence as normal.

The women seem to learning well.

Weh done ma!

Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by MhissBelva(f): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Women aren't evil..don't just step into their territory

But some women sha.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by Homeboiy: 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
See gobe
Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by mespusinglez(m): 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
kushercain:
Women are evil...now the guy is shedding skin like a reptile chai!!
its not his fault
Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by mespusinglez(m): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
Zita55:
grin

You've Said it All

1 Like

Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
I think sey Muslim women no dey jealous

1 Like

Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by mespusinglez(m): 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
sinaj:
*holds chest* Jesu Kristi! shocked shocked shocked

Even the new wife will run away when she sees him like this.

People have mind sha! I wonder what stopped her from walking away peacefully since she can't cope with a co-wife.

This kinda woman can evn poison her husband to death.

Just like Poison
Women Kills
Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by mespusinglez(m): 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
LUGBE:
Seriously, men why not leave the house and go sleep with the second, since you needed the second thus you married her
that's it o
Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by Maxvasia(m): 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Zita55:
grin

I don't get u. What is funny about this post? A man is a victim of domestic violence by his wife and u r unbelievably amused . I know if it where the other way round, u wud have quickly provided 100 gruesome ways in which the man could be killed. I think we play too much and are unpardonably one sided. I know u would attempt to attack me cos i say the truth, but that wud be ur affair o.
Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Men should learn to control their manhoods. Emotional abuse is bad, not every woman can have self-control to tolerate your wakawaka.
If he stayed in one place will she pour him hot water? angry

Women are learning fast. Shey women are verbally abusive, that's why husbands beat them? Considering how Nigerian men cheat, hot water bathe would soon trend.

Condemn all sorts of violence in one voice, if not_the worst is yet to come. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
He wanted a second wife. It is well. grin
Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by kushercain: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
Softorgasm:
what's the point of staying in marriage with a woman for eight years and you end up bringing another lady that knows nothing about the home..

Every thing that the first wife worked for to better the home for good eight years will now be shared with a lady that knows nothing about the home.

But its not as if he put them under the same roof..he got a separate house for the new wife
Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
Women are just too jealous. Well if she does that to me, I might just strangle her and go to panti or kirikiri myself.

See below shaa.
Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by Softorgasm(m): 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
kushercain:

But its not as if he put them under the same roof..he got a separate house for the new wife
With the money that both of them worked for.
Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
He deserved it. I would have aimed for his face! Waste man, he probably couldn't give his current wife and family the best life they deserve but he's thinking about a second wife. I bet he doesn't pray, fast, give charity, etc yet the part of Islam he wants is polygamy!
Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by dukeprince50: 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
Softorgasm:

do you know why he needs a second wife? for a lady to pour hot water on her husband, she could have even tried more life threatening things to him, making him look for peace from a second wife, anyway sha, d man has changed colour, I hope he gets well soon and send that devil parking
Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by Futureberry: 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
Softorgasm:

nothing justify violence against the man,the woman could have walked away
Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by Futureberry: 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
Halfpenny:
He deserved it. I would have aimed for his face! Waste man, he probably couldn't give his current wife and family the best life they deserve but he's thinking about a second wife. I bet he doesn't pray, fast, give charity, etc yet the part of Islam he wants is polygamy!
husband beater,bloody misandrist
Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Futureberry:
husband beater,bloody misandrist

Ha! Yes and proud. He better give me my divorce and settlement for the children and move on with his new wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
grin
Maxvasia:
I don't get u. What is funny about this post? A man is a victim of domestic violence by his wife and u r unbelievably amused . I know if it where the other way round, u wud have quickly provided 100 gruesome ways in which the man could be killed. I think we play too much and are unpardonably one sided. I know u would attempt to attack me cos i say the truth, but that wud be ur affair o.
Maxvasia:
Maxvasia:

You say what?? why will he, want to get himself another wife? ohh ,I have forgotten that their culture, respect it!! That's bullshits!! Although, I'm not supporting what ,the wife did but I think, this despicable culture, should be abolished
Re: Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) by Rukkydelta(f): 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
Kikikkiki
Strong woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Video Of A Giant Woman / NIGERIAN Girls Are Very Cheap Money Can Get Time / This Is So True ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.