Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Who Kisses Better,nigerians Or - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Kisses Better,nigerians Or (2606 Views)

20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures / My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! / Types Of Kisses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Kisses Better,nigerians Or by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2009
first, plat indirectly says she hates my lips
then Ibk wont hold my chicken  tongue
and then I realize the reply notification to this thread titled "swagger home"  

Re: Who Kisses Better,nigerians Or by HIO4: 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2009
It's my own Ibukun I want to kiss.   tongue

I can't wait to lay my teeth on those lips  grin
Re: Who Kisses Better,nigerians Or by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2009
HIO4:

It's my own Ibukun I want to kiss.   tongue

I can't wait to lay my teeth on those lips  grin
Dream on baby wink cheesy
Re: Who Kisses Better,nigerians Or by eldee(m): 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2009
HIO4:

It's my own Ibukun I want to kiss.   tongue

I can't wait to lay my teeth on those lips  grin

It's vampires like you that give us a bad name.
First 419, then terrorism, now eating girls' lips in the name of kissing?? shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Who Kisses Better,nigerians Or by eldee(m): 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2009
coolier:

I disagree.

What sample have you worked with?? cheesy
Re: Who Kisses Better,nigerians Or by HIO4: 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2009
eldee:

First 419, then terrorism, now eating girls' lips in the name of kissing?? shocked shocked shocked grin grin

roflmao
Re: Who Kisses Better,nigerians Or by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2009
eldee:

Some guys can be baad. Kissing is not fighting and that tongue must not go down my throat. Not even if it was your $%$£$.
Re: Who Kisses Better,nigerians Or by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2009
eldee:

First twilight, now this, what next huh cheesy
Re: Who Kisses Better,nigerians Or by HIO4: 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2009
coolier:

I disagree.
you haven't sampled me yet.  
i can turn your most unrealistic fantasy into reality like papa Jesus turned pure water into chardonnay.
Re: Who Kisses Better,nigerians Or by eldee(m): 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2009
ibkaye:

First twilight, now this, what next huh cheesy
I know, some people just take the '[i]all is fair in love and wa[/i]r' thing way too far cheesy grin grin
That's what you get when you start taking kissing advice from Ekaette, your housegirl grin grin
Re: Who Kisses Better,nigerians Or by platinumnk(f): 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2009
peroxide is a Femi shocked shocked shocked

hahahahahaha I laugh in Igbo tongue
Re: Who Kisses Better,nigerians Or by HIO4: 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2009
hahaha  grin  grin hilarious

ibukun see wetin you started
Re: Who Kisses Better,nigerians Or by pureminded: 7:57am On Dec 29, 2009
coolier:

I disagree.

Share your experience and i might agree wiv u smiley

eldee:

I know, some people just take the '[i]all is fair in love and wa[/i]r' thing way too far cheesy grin grin
That's what you get when you start taking kissing advice from Ekaette, your housegirl grin grin

This is serious cheesy
Re: Who Kisses Better,nigerians Or by ravenzord(m): 8:33am On Dec 29, 2009
Logic and reasoning:
1) Ravenzord is a very proficient kisser

2) Ravenzord is a Nigerian
Make your deduction

@ OP: For one thing,when a guy kisses a girl,he's s'pozd to determine how the kiss goes; whether it's just gon' be an exchange of buccal fluid or a sensual prelude to more intimate things,so if the Naija girls you've been with can't kiss,then you can't kiss. Secondly,the fact that some Naija folks you've seen on TV don't kiss well doesn't mean all Nigerians don't kiss well,or does that the fact that Halle Berry had a wonderful intimacy scene in Monster's Ball mean all Americans s.h.a.g well?
Re: Who Kisses Better,nigerians Or by LordReed(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2009
ravenzord:

@ OP: For one thing,when a guy kisses a girl,he's s'pozd to determine how the kiss goes; whether it's just gon' be an exchange of buccal fluid or a sensual prelude to more intimate things,so if the Naija girls you've been with can't kiss,then you can't kiss. Secondly,the fact that some Naija folks you've seen on TV don't kiss well doesn't mean all Nigerians don't kiss well,or does that the fact that Halle Berry had a wonderful intimacy scene in Monster's Ball mean all Americans sleep with well?

Abeg help ask o! So becos some Nigerians are involved in 419 it means we all are? Or cos 1 terrorist act was performed by a Nigerian then we all are terrorists?

Abeg jor!! I haven't kissed a foriegner before but I've enjoyed the kisses I've had so far and no babe has dumped me cos I couldn't kiss well so I abeg free us jor!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If A Woman Tells You : ? / HELP With An Edo/bini Traditional Wedding / Why Kissing Is So Important !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.