Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,653 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Money For Abortion! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money For Abortion! (858 Views)

Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal / D Working Pill To Use For Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money For Abortion! by mespusinglez(m): 7:03am On Mar 14, 2017
Money For Abortion Comes Like Magic, No
Matter "How Broke" a Nigga is or Claim He is, He will Still Get That money...
# Mespu_Observes
Lemme be Going Sha...

#lala yehhhh!!
Re: Money For Abortion! by Cutehector(m): 7:08am On Mar 14, 2017
grin

Trust me this doesn't work anymore... See you will give birth to dat baby whether you are pregnant or not
Re: Money For Abortion! by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 14, 2017
This btw, is a new way for some ladies to fleece money out of guys. I saw someone selling positive pregnancy tests online the other day. Girls are always one step ahead, lamos grin
Re: Money For Abortion! by phyllistas(f): 7:15am On Mar 14, 2017
Cutehector:
grin

Trust me this doesn't work anymore... See you will give birth to dat baby whether you are pregnant or not

Lool grin grin"whether you are pregnant or no
Re: Money For Abortion! by Alleviating: 7:16am On Mar 14, 2017
OP, how far?

You want to do abortion for your girlfriend again? undecided

Una never hear the word 'condom'

Be confessing with style there undecided
Re: Money For Abortion! by Cutehector(m): 7:18am On Mar 14, 2017
phyllistas:

Lool grin grin"whether you are pregnant or no
na so grin these girls just think they can come and milk a guy like me dry.. One is even saying she will get kicked out from her house if I don't give her back her cash.. She should get kicked out first.. Den we will start from there.. grin
Re: Money For Abortion! by phyllistas(f): 7:26am On Mar 14, 2017
Cutehector:
na so grin these girls just think they can come and milk a guy like me dry.. One is even saying she will get kicked out from her house if I don't give her back her cash.. She should get kicked out first.. Den we will start from there.. grin
Lol nay if we have unprotected sex and you cum in me,then expect de baby

1 Like

Re: Money For Abortion! by Cutehector(m): 7:30am On Mar 14, 2017
phyllistas:

Lol nay if we have unprotected sex and you cum in me,then expect de baby
dats what am saying na.. U will give birth to dat baby first before I start giving you money grin

Because thats d technique u girls use now to deceive gullible guys like me ... Na so one girl deliberately tried to insert my dick into her kitty without condom so she can her her ways to manipulate me.. But as foolish as she is... I was a step ahead of her in reasoning...
Re: Money For Abortion! by phyllistas(f): 7:40am On Mar 14, 2017
Cutehector:
dats what am saying na.. U will give birth to dat baby first before I start giving you money grin

Because thats d technique u girls use now to deceive gullible guys like me ... Na so one girl deliberately tried to insert my dick into her kitty without condom so she can her her ways to manipulate me.. But as foolish as she is... I was a step ahead of her in reasoning...
Lol grin thats cruel though
So a gal insert your dick without condom huh
I thought its guys who always want sex without a condom
Re: Money For Abortion! by Cutehector(m): 7:46am On Mar 14, 2017
phyllistas:

Lol grin thats cruel though
So a gal insert your dick without condom huh
I thought its guys who always want sex without a condom
d economy is bad.. Girls are thinking of ways to collect money grin
Re: Money For Abortion! by phyllistas(f): 7:47am On Mar 14, 2017
Cutehector:

That one yeah she deserve to go and give a birth 1st wherether pregnant or not grin grin grin
Re: Money For Abortion! by Cutehector(m): 7:49am On Mar 14, 2017
phyllistas:

That one yeah she deserve to go and give a birth 1st wherether pregnant or not grin grin grin
have u ever pulled dat stunt for a guy?
Re: Money For Abortion! by phyllistas(f): 7:52am On Mar 14, 2017
Cutehector:
have u ever pulled dat stunt for a guy?
Lol nop
Re: Money For Abortion! by Cutehector(m): 8:11am On Mar 14, 2017
phyllistas:

Lol nop
I don't trust u cheesy
Re: Money For Abortion! by mespusinglez(m): 8:44am On Mar 14, 2017
Cutehector:
grin

if the baby is gonna affect you in one way or the other...you have to abort it!
Re: Money For Abortion! by mespusinglez(m): 8:45am On Mar 14, 2017
ZarZar:
This btw, is a new way for some ladies to fleece money out of guys. I saw someone selling positive pregnancy tests online the other day. Girls are always one step ahead, lamos grin
what's the Website so I can buy the pregnancy test something
Re: Money For Abortion! by mespusinglez(m): 8:47am On Mar 14, 2017
Alleviating:
OP, how far?

You want to do abortion for your girlfriend again? undecided

Una never hear the word 'condom'

Be confessing with style there undecided
you're Out of the Road!
Re: Money For Abortion! by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 14, 2017
mespusinglez:
what's the Website so I can buy the pregnancy test something

I won't tell you. Just keep giving away cash like a chump grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money For Abortion! by mespusinglez(m): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2017
Cutehector:
d economy is bad.. Girls are thinking of ways to collect money grin
Yeah exactly
Re: Money For Abortion! by Cutehector(m): 8:50am On Mar 14, 2017
mespusinglez:
if the baby is gonna affect you in one way or the other...you have to abort it!
lol let it affect me...
Re: Money For Abortion! by mespusinglez(m): 8:50am On Mar 14, 2017
ZarZar:

I won't tell you. Just keep giving away cash like a chump grin
lol who told you that I'm given away cash....its just an observation bro!......I observed what some guys are doing that's all!
Re: Money For Abortion! by mespusinglez(m): 8:52am On Mar 14, 2017
Cutehector:
hehehe
Re: Money For Abortion! by mespusinglez(m): 8:55am On Mar 14, 2017
Cute hector:
days what am saying na.. U will give birth to dat baby first before I start giving you money grin

Because that d technique u girls use now to deceive gullible guys like me ... Na so one girl deliberately tried to insert my dick into her kitty without condom so she can her ways to manipulate me.. But as foolish as she is... I was a step ahead of her in reasoning...
like seriously,she wanna insert your Phallus inside her kitty and you overcome it?.....well you try sha!

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Tips For Initiating Sex With Your Man / Heart Break – Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend / See Photos Of HIV Positive Beauty Queen Crowned Miss Congo UK 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.