Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

D Working Pill To Use For Abortion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D Working Pill To Use For Abortion (2686 Views)

My Red Pill Experience Sha! / Take This Pill To Bed And Refuse To Vomit / Postinor 2 Prices In Nigeria (pregnancy Prevention Pill) 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by collins67(m): 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
plz guys emmm am a new bee my girls period hasnt shown up since last month i think she is pregnant
m drowning in tears dunno wat to do cry cry cry cry cry
Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by stephleena(f): 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
who say make u no wear jacket?iya prepare for naming ceremony, papa ibeji. okay but seriously, use panadol extra.

2 Likes

Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by sinaj(f): 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
#singing# never tempt God! bros u bera change grin
Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by olayinks007(m): 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
Eeeya sorry bro, buh mind is a good news bro @least u shld b happy ur sperm is fertile to impregnate a lady only dat u self no dey careful. Mk she keep am nw or wats up.??

1 Like

Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by kachi7021(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lol invite me for the naming...but bro what were u thinking?
Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by thorpido(m): 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
Get folic acid and give her to take.It will take care of it.

1 Like

Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by megareal: 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
Even if I knew, I wouldn't tell you. Condoms are cheap, regret is not.
Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by agohmamuda(m): 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
Abeg if u guys dont want to help the OP, move. Op, cold Vitamin C will do the trick.
Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by Willybos(m): 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
1.Inj. :/...........8mlstat 2. Tabs. 8-).........4tab. Stat repeat after 2/52. Gudlock......!

1 Like

Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by Fmartin(m): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
op, aborting with tabs is very dengerous.. y nt let d zygote develop? abortions is nt d answer.
Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
collins67:
plz guys emmm am a new bee my girls period hasnt shown up since last month i think she is pregnant
naming done set,,

2 Likes

Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by Princess4ng(f): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lol... All of una wicked... See as una dey even make d guy dey guilty... Op, sorry oo.. Please my name is Gift incase it turns out to b a female

1 Like

Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by jonaifame22(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
Misoprosol, it's 3 tablets, she either drink one and insert two, or drink two and insert one, make sure she has storng pain reliver wth her cos she'll feel great pains and afterwards the blood will flow for 5-6 days like mestruation and afterwards pimple will appear on her face.

That's all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by asahnwaKC: 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
Op..please don't joke with someone's daughter life. Kindly take her to a good gynecologist..taking drugs can lead to strong side effects which might lead to death.

2 Likes

Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by Nedufreeman(m): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
jonaifame22:
Misoprosol, it's 3 tablets, she either drink one and insert two, or drink two and insert one, make sure she has storng pain reliver wth her cos she'll feel great pains and afterwards the blood will flow for 5-6 days like mestruation and afterwards pimple will appear on her face.

That's all.
Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by Drops26(f): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
jonaifame22:

That's all.
u this guy! Chai : shocked grin
Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by collins67(m): 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
una dey try weldon ................ undecidedGod punish u Princess4ng
Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
jonaifame22:

That's all.
Misoprostol.
Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by Princess4ng(f): 7:35am On Apr 13, 2017
collins67:
una dey try weldon ................ undecidedGod punish u Princess4ng

Lol... Just like that? grin
Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by Idydarling(f): 7:57am On Apr 13, 2017
jonaifame22:

That's all.
LIAR! listen op, mix alomo with cold viju, it will come out clean
Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by Li2Finger: 8:10am On Apr 13, 2017
Idydarling:
LIAR! listen op, mix alomo with cold viju, it will come out clean
Taking from experience, I guess
Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by Idydarling(f): 8:20am On Apr 13, 2017
Li2Finger:
Taking from experience, I guess
my signature is for you ***
Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by Li2Finger: 8:24am On Apr 13, 2017
Idydarling:
my signature is for you ***
Indeed!!!

Since you are the author of "irrelevant incompetent f**l. Idgaf", front roll is reserved for ya...

Enjoy your moment in the mediocre world you created
Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by BasketballGURU(m): 8:24am On Apr 13, 2017
sigh
Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by Idydarling(f): 8:27am On Apr 13, 2017
Li2Finger:

Indeed!!!

Since you are the author of "irrelevant incompetent f**l. Idgaf", front roll is reserved for ya...

Enjoy your moment in the mediocre world you created
e pain am! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by Li2Finger: 8:36am On Apr 13, 2017
Idydarling:
e pain am! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at you...

Only kids engaged in e-war. I've gone pass that
Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 13, 2017
Thou shall nor kill.
Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by okirewaju(f): 9:04am On Apr 13, 2017
Pregnacare Original wink
Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by uminem02(m): 9:34am On Apr 13, 2017
jonaifame22:

That's all.
This one na baddest!! U don too tey 4 d game
Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 13, 2017
collins67:
Congrats u are now a Daddy grin

1 Like

Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by pheelzsnipez: 10:05am On Apr 13, 2017
boiled yam with weed!!
Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by datimogal(f): 1:11am On Apr 17, 2017
buy misofem insert two and leave two beneath your tongue make sure you pack yourself immediately

(1) (2) (Reply)

“it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts / What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? / Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.