Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,468 members, 7,854,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Heart Break – Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Break – Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (887 Views)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Final Year Student Hangs Himself After Getting Carry Over (see Photos) / South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Break – Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend by Henzyworld(m): 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
A Ugandan High school student hanged himself in an apparent suicide after being reportedly dumped by his girlfriend. According to an online report who goes with the name Jersey Sarprise, the young man could not bear the heartbreak after reportedly receiving a letter from his estranged bae -telling him she has found another new boyfriend.

Read what was shared by JERSEY SARPRISE,

A UGANDAN High SCHOOL STUDENT Has Committed Suicide After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. According To The Noticed Letter Eye

http://henzyworld.com/2017/03/23/gay-cherubim-and-seraphim-prophet-sentence-to-3-years-inprisonment-for-child-molestation-in-akure/

Witnesses. The Letter Was Reading That. From Today And Onwards Please Never Come ToMe Again Because I Have Found A New Handsome Boyfriend Than You. The Poor Boyfriend Couldn’t Control Himself And To Decided To Hang Himself To Death.

Source - Henzyworld.com

Re: Heart Break – Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend by onomemike: 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
DO THIS IMMEDIATELY YOU LOGIN TO YOUR MMM ACCT

Login to your MMM acct,

Change your guider to micheal.ohunyon@gmail.com

then quickly press the GH box immediately.

Hurry up before it gets blocked.
Re: Heart Break – Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend by gbegemaster(m): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
onomemike:
DO THIS IMMEDIATELY YOU LOGIN TO YOUR MMM ACCT

Login to your MMM acct,

Change your guider to micheal.ohunyon@gmail.com

then quickly press the GH box immediately.

Hurry up before it gets blocked.
Haha. The hussle for members is real.
Re: Heart Break – Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
Issorite go well.. I cannot come and go and kill my self for woman. MBAnu I will feel bad just few hours unto the next babe...

Re: Heart Break – Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend by Henzyworld(m): 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
hahahahahahha
smithsydny:
Issorite go well.. I cannot come and go and kill my self for woman. MBAnu I will feel bad just few hours unto the next babe...
Re: Heart Break – Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend by hiambib(m): 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
eyah sorry for am o may him soul rip, but why him die on top her matter?

1 Like

Re: Heart Break – Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
Henzyworld:
hahahahahahha
my brother nah so ooo.. Abi u want to come and go and kill ya self for woman issorite..
Re: Heart Break – Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend by Henzyworld(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
Only foolish guy will kill themselves for nothing
smithsydny:
my brother nah so ooo.. Abi u want to come and go and kill ya self for woman issorite..
Re: Heart Break – Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
Henzyworld:
Only foolish guy will kill themselves for nothing
even as I never chop I go still dey dance oo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs Of Identifying A Fake Friend / My Girlfriend Does Not Trust Me. / Naija Guy Left Devastated After His Girlfriend Cheated And Dumped Him Cause Of .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.