Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

6 Symptoms Of Android OS Infection - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Symptoms Of Android OS Infection (10229 Views)

Which Type Of Android Phone Can I Get On A 15K Budget / Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices / 6 Symptoms Of Android Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Symptoms Of Android OS Infection by IecheM(m): 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
ROYH:
how@the bolded

Flash the phone, I once encountered this symptoms and I flashed my phone myself
Re: 6 Symptoms Of Android OS Infection by calddon(m): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
ROYH:
@the bolded, how do i do that
Look for a technician or some phone nerd to do it for you. You might need a computer and a copy of your phones original firmware to flash.. However if you do not know what you are doing, u could brick the phone. Rendering it damaged..... Mind me not, if your techy n u love risk taking and adventure, Google for tutorials on flashing the specific model for your device.

1 Like

Re: 6 Symptoms Of Android OS Infection by kogbaski99: 1:56am On Mar 15, 2017
My Tecno android phone still dey kampe!!
Re: 6 Symptoms Of Android OS Infection by juned393: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
Best thing about is we can break all boundaries of android after rooting android device and best root apps provides best features....
https://wildtricks.com/best-root-apps/
Re: 6 Symptoms Of Android OS Infection by Sulaymanmeek(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
I believe security updates on the new Android 7.0 should stop all these malware authors from infilterating.. unless of course if they (developers) are responsible

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Tecno L8 Plus Stops Charging / Qwerty Or Touchscreen Phones Which Do You Prefer? / How To Find Password Of Wi-fi Network With Es Explorer On Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.