Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,032 members, 7,835,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

At The Sight Of n1pples My Heart Skips Why? pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At The Sight Of n1pples My Heart Skips Why? pics (4909 Views)

Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) / Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The Sight Of n1pples My Heart Skips Why? pics by browniex: 9:45am On Mar 16, 2017
Just stay away from nipple to avoid a heart attack
Re: At The Sight Of n1pples My Heart Skips Why? pics by centmanuel(m): 10:15am On Mar 16, 2017
I understand if ladies are venting their anger here. The truth is you guys aint guys so you dont know how we feel. You shouldnt forget that guys like a lady by what he sees. So you shouldnt be quick to condemning him
Re: At The Sight Of n1pples My Heart Skips Why? pics by 9jayes: 9:47am On Mar 17, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
we are together bro...we are together
Good, now I'm relieved
Re: At The Sight Of n1pples My Heart Skips Why? pics by 9jayes: 9:48am On Mar 17, 2017
centmanuel:
I understand if ladies are venting their anger here. The truth is you guys aint guys so you dont know how we feel. You shouldnt forget that guys like a lady by what he sees. So you shouldnt be quick to condemning him
abeg tel dem
Re: At The Sight Of n1pples My Heart Skips Why? pics by 9jayes: 10:00am On Mar 17, 2017
zeezeegal:
I Sure Say Ur Preek Too Dy Skip
Can we relate?
Re: At The Sight Of n1pples My Heart Skips Why? pics by centmanuel(m): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2017
9jayes:

abeg tel dem
look we shouldnt just cast the stone at him. I had this lady friend when i was serving, so close though. She told me that the first place she look in a guy before talking to him is his pen*s. So ll you condemn her?
Re: At The Sight Of n1pples My Heart Skips Why? pics by 9jayes: 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
centmanuel:

look we shouldnt just cast the stone at him. I had this lady friend when i was serving, so close though. She told me that the first place she look in a guy before talking to him is his pen*s. So ll you condemn her?
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Flashes His ''boobs'' As He Steps Out In Sheer Outfit (photos) / This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) / The Oddest Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.