Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Ladies Can You Forgive The Untold Things You Have Seen In His Phone For This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Forgive The Untold Things You Have Seen In His Phone For This? (553 Views)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Forgive The Untold Things You Have Seen In His Phone For This? by bebene: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2017
What do you say?

Re: Ladies Can You Forgive The Untold Things You Have Seen In His Phone For This? by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:44am On Mar 14, 2017
grin

I don't think so I will let him even do that...I wud rather ask him to pack up all his rubbish and leave my place... cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

finally / Engineer Marries Robot After Failing To Find A Wife / Top 3 Unhealthy Relationship Habits Being Taken As Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.