Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (69107 Views)

Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Shortyy(f): 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Rexnegro:
aside that she is carrying the kind boobiee I like to See on Nigeria girls but how many get the type?
Go search for them
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by boomssey(f): 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Lucky you babe!btw does race really matter when it comes to love.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Arielle: 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
DPsalmist2:

It is tragic. That flabby sickly looking creature is nowhere close to her level aesthetically. He could be very rich though. Nigerian girls and materialism are inseperable.

Sour grapes. tongue He is fine and so is she!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by afbstrategies: 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
Tonto Dike told us the same thing two years ago. I believe those fairy tales stories after 5 or 10 years. Good luck to both, regardless!
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
Lebanese people are dangerous o. See as she just waste with this guy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Originalsly:
Hmmmm...... if she just dumped her guy at home... then this guy should know what to expect...but... she's not as yet married.

Someone please give this man a beer.

Kabiru is waiting in Oke Iho. Just 5 years to go grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
akigbemaru:
Olosho jor ooo!
olosho weh see free suck
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
Lebanese dey fine sha. but why that when ever a black man marry white its the opposite. they came for our best but we get their worst. fat old granny and b shouting on fb Eba mi dupe mo ti fe oyinbo oooo grin grin congrats to them tho fresh couple.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by chccho(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
Black beauty not those smelling bleaching babes
If u are bleaching and still don't look this good then u can never be fine. Damn look at how gorgeously beautiful this babe is shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by chccho(m): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
GOD na this kain love I dey find oh,father bless me!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Delusty(m): 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hmmmmmmm funny
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Delusty(m): 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
Can this be true?

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
emmanuel4758:
why must you comment undecided
must you quote me?
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
lebete3000:

She's prettier than you I must say but it might be photoshop...who knows?!
am not competing with anyone, its a free world am very fine to the best of my knowledge. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
1daboi:
ah ah ! babe calm down na
walahi e d pain me,when I see some girls bleach

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by guychidile: 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
must you wear this silly thing called a cloth.,exposing what supposed to be hidden garden
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by lebete3000: 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
am not competing with anyone, its a free world am very fine to the best of my knowledge. Thanks

You're goodlooking.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by cherriex(f): 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
[quote author=HonestPen post=54581098]Wish I can marry one day. Sad.[/quote

Why not
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
All these oyinbo people go just dey catch the finest black girls...but when black guy catch oyinbo na the oldest fattest ugliest nonsense dem go carry...I no happy at all angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by MarieSucre(f): 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
akigbemaru:
Olosho jor ooo!
Grow sense abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by MarieSucre(f): 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
bitingcool:
Hmmm

Hope we won't see her in hijab and black costume in some years time. #i no fit shout
From her name Semirat, which is probably Yoruba way of saying Samira, I deduce that she is probably muslim.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
wow the lady is preety smiley.when foreign men get married to our ladies they get married to the beautiful ones but when we naija guys get married to foreign ladies we always marry the ugly old ones cheesy.naija wich way cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Shortyy:

Go search for them

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by HonestPen: 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
cherriex:
why not?
Because Schizoids don't marry, and i am one.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by cherriex(f): 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
HonestPen:
Because Schizoids don't marry, and i am one.
Oh am very sorry,but it seems urs is not all that serious. and it depends on the type.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ngokafor:

..perhaps the young and pretty ones does not like Nigerian guys as such..you cant force them you know lipsrsealed
bros na inferiority complex dey worry some of our guys abroad..nothing more than dat.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by erico2k2(m): 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
RaptorX:
What gibberish are you spewing, you must be married to a 400 pound land whale oyinbo because you are looking for green card. I don't need to try interracial relationship since I am married to a gourgeous African queen.
This is waht happens when you access NL with Nokia 3210,.Green card? thats meant to be in the USA< do I live in the US NO, You must be brain Dead.groat.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by erico2k2(m): 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
smartmey61:
Lebanese dey fine sha. but why that when ever a black man marry white its the opposite. they came for our best but we get their worst. fat old granny and b shouting on fb Eba mi dupe mo ti fe oyinbo oooo grin grin congrats to them tho fresh couple.
Hahah, nah the hustle, mayB nah kpali, which is true %90 of the time, why Una here dey act as if una nor know why?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by erico2k2(m): 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
DPsalmist2:

grin I was just about to post this. This babe is gorgeous. Body on point, Beautiful face. This guy get correct taste. Meanwhile our brothers embarrass us parading with their obese white land whales.
U 2 4get say the babe dey look for kpali sharp sharp and she use waht she has to get what she wants.
SO if you as a girl woh woh then U are on ur own as D waya broad B, nah Marriage levels to get kpali nah sure pass.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
I am still trying to figure out how it would be your fuckibg business.

If she happens to wear a hijab and an avlbaya, how would that affect your life?

bitingcool:
Hmmm

Hope we won't see her in hijab and black costume in some years time. #i no fit shout

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies / Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. / Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.