Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking (80928 Views)

Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Story: Doggie Style With Me & Nnena 18+ (episode 1-20) / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by jbhill(m): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
THEY MET IN THE CLUB.
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by mumihaja(f): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
sasko:
.Every photos involving a guy and his girlfriend is now tagged pre wedding photo ...
even when the guy still they reason am
the guy still dey think am

1 Share

Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by firstclassmumu: 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
tmgold007:

Common cos she acted naughty with her hubby doesnt mean she is asewo common
is she your sister
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
Divay22:
Wetin she dey try carry up so angry angry

Her ukwu
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by ameezy(m): 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
Divay22:
Lady.....Tell me you don't like it grin grin

Man..... Hmmm oh lord if only it was in the bedroom embarassed
sad

Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Alleviating: 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
The lady wore a nice Jean trouser grin
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by ewosk: 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
Couples can do whatever they please howbeit feisty, naughty or ruff but should please spare the public the details... It is getting too much

1 Like

Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Divay22(f): 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
ameezy:
sad
of cos grin ;Dforgotten so soon you gave me the last one you had angry
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by LesbianBoy(m): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
OP what about the backside

Her backside is "flat" compared to daniella okeke own! angry

3 Likes

Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by sweetberry1: 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
Pre-Wedding shoots are getting funnier
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by sisisioge: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
I think they are cute together...That big guy needs someone fit in his life.
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by mamatwiny(f): 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
The guy belle is causing obstruction.
cry
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Pre-marriage or pre-sex photo shoot?
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Tisham20(m): 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
she's eager to serve in the other room
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by oloyin56: 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
some girls go dey form for here like say dem nova act like tthat before. #shior
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
end time pre- wedding pic
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hmmmm, no be small thing
This position is for 'the other room'
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by baby124: 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
That guy looks so unhealthy.
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
When will the man deliver his 8 months old pregnancy? shocked

2 Likes

Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by terrezo2002(m): 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
Must it always be sex related?
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by jeje123(m): 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
SUPOL:
When u marry a retired olosho!
I dey laugh like Chinese shocked shocked shocked
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Allylic(f): 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
Is the man pregnant?cos me i'm nt understanding
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
homirefacuny:

Exactly my thoughts.. God save us. Lol

that's how I was dating one lady i was shocked the day I found out she was introducing me to her relatives as their future in law....o boy !!

I come begging they count my teeth
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Dapyem(m): 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
Wat abt dis,

Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by aviazuva: 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
Is marriage all about sex?
Why is almost every pre wedding picture emphasizing sex so much?
I think sex is just a small aspect of it
Avianazukwa

1 Like

Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by kosisokosi48(m): 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
Op whats wrong with it

Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by omotoluwatofunm(f): 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
beautiful shot @Tundun. God Bless your union.
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by drgeorge1(m): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
#FalillaKetan[b][/b]
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by spenca: 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
They met in the club
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by tosyne2much(m): 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
frisky2good:
Na only naked pre-wedding pictures remain make we dey see.
As things are going, it will soon get to that stage bro cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive / UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.