Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,632 members, 7,955,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking (81117 Views)

Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Story: Doggie Style With Me & Nnena 18+ (episode 1-20) / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by jbhill(m): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
THEY MET IN THE CLUB.
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by mumihaja(f): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
sasko:
.Every photos involving a guy and his girlfriend is now tagged pre wedding photo ...
even when the guy still they reason am
the guy still dey think am

1 Share

Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by firstclassmumu: 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
tmgold007:

Common cos she acted naughty with her hubby doesnt mean she is asewo common
is she your sister
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
Divay22:
Wetin she dey try carry up so angry angry

Her ukwu
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by ameezy(m): 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
Divay22:
Lady.....Tell me you don't like it grin grin

Man..... Hmmm oh lord if only it was in the bedroom embarassed
sad

Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Alleviating: 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
The lady wore a nice Jean trouser grin
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by ewosk: 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
Couples can do whatever they please howbeit feisty, naughty or ruff but should please spare the public the details... It is getting too much

1 Like

Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Divay22(f): 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
ameezy:
sad
of cos grin ;Dforgotten so soon you gave me the last one you had angry
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by LesbianBoy(m): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
OP what about the backside

Her backside is "flat" compared to daniella okeke own! angry

3 Likes

Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by sweetberry1: 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
Pre-Wedding shoots are getting funnier
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by sisisioge: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
I think they are cute together...That big guy needs someone fit in his life.
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by mamatwiny(f): 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
The guy belle is causing obstruction.
cry
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Pre-marriage or pre-sex photo shoot?
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Tisham20(m): 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
she's eager to serve in the other room
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by oloyin56: 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
some girls go dey form for here like say dem nova act like tthat before. #shior
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
end time pre- wedding pic
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hmmmm, no be small thing
This position is for 'the other room'
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by baby124: 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
That guy looks so unhealthy.
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
When will the man deliver his 8 months old pregnancy? shocked

2 Likes

Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by terrezo2002(m): 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
Must it always be sex related?
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by jeje123(m): 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
SUPOL:
When u marry a retired olosho!
I dey laugh like Chinese shocked shocked shocked
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Allylic(f): 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
Is the man pregnant?cos me i'm nt understanding
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
homirefacuny:

Exactly my thoughts.. God save us. Lol

that's how I was dating one lady i was shocked the day I found out she was introducing me to her relatives as their future in law....o boy !!

I come begging they count my teeth
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Dapyem(m): 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
Wat abt dis,

Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by aviazuva: 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
Is marriage all about sex?
Why is almost every pre wedding picture emphasizing sex so much?
I think sex is just a small aspect of it
Avianazukwa

1 Like

Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by kosisokosi48(m): 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
Op whats wrong with it

Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by omotoluwatofunm(f): 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
beautiful shot @Tundun. God Bless your union.
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by drgeorge1(m): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
#FalillaKetan[b][/b]
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by spenca: 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
They met in the club
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by tosyne2much(m): 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
frisky2good:
Na only naked pre-wedding pictures remain make we dey see.
As things are going, it will soon get to that stage bro cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive / Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.